وصلني ما يلي - ما راي الخبراء

Guess who

عضو نشط
التسجيل
6 أبريل 2008
المشاركات
Candak Property: JayHawk Energy
is America’s NEXT Oil-Titan

YOUR brief window on JYHW shares at the “Seed-Level” is NOW!

JayHawk Energy just made the crucial transition from explorer to U.S. Petroleum Producer with initial production numbers pointing to JYHW becoming a major oil-juggernaut. JayHawk’s 15,500 acre Candak Property is located in the Williston Basin of North Dakota -- a very active U.S. oil & gas play with majors Marathon Oil, ConocoPhillips, and Noble Energy currently in production.

JayHawk acquired the Candak Property in January 2008 and has already announced revenues of $259,000 through the first 3 months of production. This is just the tip of the iceberg – and when JayHawk announces the next set of production numbers, YOU can expect a frenzy of Wall Street buying to drive your JYHW shares way up.

Could JayHawk be bought out by
Marathon at $100 per share

… or even HIGHER?

I’m the best at identifying energy-stock Buying-Frenzies that create multi-$Millions in stock-profits – and JayHawk Energy is positioned to be NEXT! In fact, the last time I felt this certain on a junior oil-stock Buy-Out it was Pennaco Energy, which I recommended to my audience below $2.50 per share. As you may profitably recall, industry leader Marathon Oil quickly stepped up and bought every share of Pennaco at $19 – resulting in a HUGE WIN for those who followed my timely buy-instruction.

Now, Marathon is ONCE AGAIN all over one of my junior oil-stocks -- This time it’s JayHawk Energy (JYHW) below $2.50.

Guess who

عضو نشط
التسجيل
6 أبريل 2008
المشاركات
ارجو الافاده من الاخوان

شركة بتروليه جديده على حسب التقرير

بومنصور99

عضو جديد
التسجيل
26 مايو 2008
المشاركات
بالتوفــــيق ان شالله

الأرستقراطي

عضو نشط
التسجيل
17 أكتوبر 2007
المشاركات
الإقامة
OKBK
من سنة و آنا توصلني ايميلات من الشركة و مشاريعها لكن لا الصعود يستاهل ولا الفوليوم يشجع ،،، مجرد بروبجندا ،،، تحياتي ،،،

الأرستقراطي

عضو نشط
التسجيل
17 أكتوبر 2007
المشاركات
الإقامة
OKBK
أعلى