I DOES :p

حاطب ليل

عضو مميز
التسجيل
24 أغسطس 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
مِنْهَا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ وَفِيهَا نُعِيدُكُمْ وَمِنْه
i think we need some fear injections we want them to sell tomorrow specially now since that we already sold and we need to buy low let him increase the fear injection dosages:)

My Brother Bo_jassim

That is means no fair
and you prefer your self more than your brothers ......... Which is not true and unfair
also.

In Arabic I can say

مصائب قوم عند قوم فوائد

Bo_jassim

عضو مميز
التسجيل
2 فبراير 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة
كويت سيتي
My Brother Bo_jassim

That is means no fair
and you prefer your self more than your brothers ......... Which is not true and unfair
also.

In Arabic I can say

مصائب قوم عند قوم فوائد

hahahahahahahahaha nice words mr.hateb lil unfortunately this is the life of alborsa you have those who gain and those who lose it is a war to be more accurate:D:D:D:D:D

حاطب ليل

عضو مميز
التسجيل
24 أغسطس 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
مِنْهَا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ وَفِيهَا نُعِيدُكُمْ وَمِنْه
hahahahahahahahaha nice words mr.hateb lil unfortunately this is the life of alborsa you have those who gain and those who lose it is a war to be more accurate:D:D:D:D:D

Ok ……Bo_jassim

If you understand it in this way...... I can't say any thing
Good luck man ……. I hope you win in all levels

And my advice to you is try study to be ready for this war before heart you body

Then, after that try to teach your brothers how loose the war If they are still alive​

Bo_jassim

عضو مميز
التسجيل
2 فبراير 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة
كويت سيتي

Ok ……Bo_jassim

If you understand it in this way...... I can't say any thing
Good luck man ……. I hope you win in all levels

And my advice to you is try study to be ready for this war before heart you body

Then, after that try to teach your brothers how loose the war If they are still alive​

point taken and i am studying although i actually work now but i do some readings on my own time :) specialley on chart analysis :)

أعلى