مؤسس البرمجة اللغوية العصبية مدمن مخدرات و متهم بالقتل و يعاني من اضطرابات عقلية

ريفالدو

موقوف
التسجيل
26 أغسطس 2003
المشاركات
مؤسس البرمجة اللغوية العصبية

مدمن مخدرات و متهم بالقتل و يعاني من اضطرابات عقلية

هذا ماورد في جريدة الجارديان البريطانية

Don't worry, get therapy

He used to be a TV hypnotist. Now, together with an American self-help maestro, Paul McKenna makes business people more successful. Jon Ronson joins the devotees at a conference - but can he be cured of his one big phobia?Jon Ronson The Guardian, Saturday May 20 2006

He became a prodigious cocaine user and struck up a friendship with a 54-year-old cocaine dealer, James Marino. By 1986, he was living in a house built by Marino, a few doors from Marino's girlfriend, Corine Christensen. In early November 1986, Marino was beaten up; he got it into his head that Corine had organised the beating so she could take over his cocaine business. Bandler, caught up in the paranoia, phoned Corine, and recorded the conversation: "Why is my friend hurt? I'll give you two more questions, and then I'll blow your brains out..." Eight hours later, Corine was shot in the head at her home; 12 hours after that, Bandler was arrested for the murder.​

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2006/may/20/weekend.jonronson1

ريفالدو

موقوف
التسجيل
26 أغسطس 2003
المشاركات
سقط سهوا ذكر الاسم

مؤسس البرمجة اللغوية العصبية

ريتشارد باندلر

Richard Bandler

أعلى