خبر جديد عن nnonse

دينار بن حزم

عضو نشط
التسجيل
28 أبريل 2004
المشاركات
خبر جيد عن هذه الشركة ونقول يالله ياكريم السهم فوق فوق
LAS VEGAS, NV, May. 18, 2004 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- NanoSignal Corp. (NNOSE) is pleased to announce that the company's Board of Directors has approved the cancellation of 100 million shares of the company's common stock, thus reducing by one third the outstanding shares.

NanoSignal's management believes that its patent protected Slices(TM) technology can be commercialized this year and is taking all required steps, including full compliance with regulatory filing requirements to achieve that desired result for its shareholders.

CEO Scott A. Ervin stated, "Since my appointment to the office of CEO, I have been focused on the deployment and commercialization of the Slices(TM) technology. We have implemented a defined and specific plan of action to achieve this directive." Ervin continues, "I thank the Board of Directors, existing shareholders and the financial community for supporting my direction and efforts on behalf of all shareholders
About NanoSignal Corp.

NanoSignal Corp. is a medical technology company introducing its patented Slices(TM) technology to the MRI industry, allowing radiologists and technologists to perform advanced imaging features beyond the capabilities of the standard MRI computer.

Information about NanoSignal Corp. is available at www.nanosignalcorp.com.

This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements can be identified by the lead-in "Looking Forward." These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve significant risks and uncertainties. Actual results may vary materially from those in the forward-looking statements as a result of the effectiveness of management's strategies and decisions, general economic and business conditions, new or modified statutory or regulatory requirements, and changing price and market conditions. No assurance can be given that these are all the factors that could cause actual results to vary materially from the forward-looking statement.

الفيدرالي

عضو نشط
التسجيل
15 مايو 2004
المشاركات
اهلا يا ابن حزم ،،،

السهم جيد وتم الموافقة على الغاء 100 سهم من عدد أسهم الشركة البالغ 280 مليون ، في اسهم البني لا بد من ان يكون الفندمنتال ممتاز او ما يسمى بالتحليل الأساسي.

هذه الشركة لديهم تقنية جيدة في اشعة الرنين المغناطيسي ولكن الواضح انهم (تكرم ، ثيران) تسويقهم مش ولا بد، بس هذي ما هي مشكلة، راح يتحسن وضعها قريب.

السهم جيد للأستثمار أكثر من المضاربة. واليوم لا بد يكون له ردة فعل وخاصة ان السوق شكله طاير الى الآن.

والله أعلم ،،،، وتقبل تحياتي

أعلى