المؤشر

المشرف العام
طاقم الإدارة
التسجيل
30 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
إرتفعت مؤشرات السوق يوم أمس الثلاثاء أثناء التداول بعد الإنخفاض المفاجئ في أسعار النفط إلا أن تحذيرات الحكومه الأمريكيه اليوم من إحتمالات وجود مخطط إرهابي كبير لضرب الولايات المتحده خلال الصيف سيؤثر على مزاج السوق

سيصدر اليوم التقارير الإقتصاديه التاليه :

1. Durable Orders
2. New Home Sales

على شارت 10 دقائق يوجد ترندلاين سفلي صاعد ويشير إلى مستوى 1957 تقريباً وسيعمل كدعم وفي حالة إنهياره سيكون الهدف 1935 مع العلم أن المستوى الحالي للناسداك عند 1965 يعتبر مستوى مقاومه رئيسي مما قد يسبب ضغوط على الناسداك للإنخفاض

الملفات المرفقه:

• nasd10.JPG
    nasd10.JPG
    الحجم: 29.8 KB   المشاهدات: 252

الشاهق

عضو محترف
التسجيل
19 سبتمبر 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
السعودية ـ الرياض
السلام عليكم

إن شاء الله ياأبو علي السوق بيوصل حدود 2000 نقطة

الملفات المرفقه:

• للفائدة أكثر.JPG
    للفائدة أكثر.JPG
    الحجم: 28.9 KB   المشاهدات: 133

الشعثاني

عضو مميز
التسجيل
20 مارس 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
** بلاد الورد **

After Market Report

While future short-term direction may not be clear at this point, one thing is - trading conditions are volatile and will remain this way for some time. We consider this good news - plenty of wave action for everyone who wants to trade it

Confirming a reversal in trend will require a series of higher highs and higher lows that can take a month or longer to develop. This process sets its own pace and can't be hurried. While it is always tempting to call a turnaround in a downtrend when you know that Bulls are longing to hear those sweet words, we'll have wait a bit longer. Rushing to judgment usually causes nothing but grief

While Tuesday's performance shows that Bulls are in charge right now, there is some definite resistance just ahead for the S&P 500 just 20 points ahead. A triple top has already been established overhead so it will be interesting to see how the indices react on a retest of the overhead resistance line on this retracement

Should the S&P 500 stall here and begin to decline again, many short-term traders will convert long positions to shorts. To be safe, tighten up your stops on long positions, and be on guard for signs of another downward reversal. And most importantly, set aside any Bull or Bear bias that may be hiding in your plan so you can play the hand that's dealt without prejudice

Bottom Line: You don't need a crystal ball if you prepare for each trade with a "what if" approach. Always remember to ask these questions before entering any position - "What will I do if price moves in my favor?" and "What will I do if it moves against me?" Most traders and investors never consider these questions at all, so simply writing down specific answers will put you way ahead of the game​

أعلى