bhams

عضو مميز
التسجيل
2 مارس 2009
المشاركات
الإقامة
_______________________ @DrFawaz تويتر_______
Will The United States Go Bankrupt?

In the decade or so that I've really been following stocks and finance, I've learned a few lessons that I think many people involved in markets still don't understand. I've learned that when a crisis is coming, be it an end to the tech bubble, a housing bubble, or problems in the mortgage market, most people will not acknowledge it until the market is well down that path. I've also learned that when these things happen, they have a tendency to collapse in on themselves and compound the initial trouble. So when I read this entry on the CFO blog about the possible bankruptcy of the U.S., I began to wonder if this will happen, and if so, what that means for me.

Now, the other side of all this is that dire predictions happen all the time that never come true. How many times have we been told that the world was coming to an end, that we are almost out of oil, or that Y2K was going to bring everything to a halt? The issue I struggle with is how to tell when the doom and gloom prophets are being reasonable (and seeing some data point the rest of us don't), and when they are being fearmongers.

One gauge I use to analyze issues like this is the various incentives of the people involved. Companies that offered solutions to Y2K issues benefited from predicting doom and gloom, so their predictions need to be discounted a bit for that. With respect to the issue of a bankrupt U.S. government, I don't initially see how a few economics or accounting professors benefit from such predictions. I assume they are being reasonably honest.

A second gauge I use is the structure of the overall situation, and whether it is possible for such an idea to get traction with the parties involved if it is true. Evolution is a great example here. Less than half of Americans accept it because it doesn't mesh well with the other things we want to believe. Our cultural and social systems prevent such an idea from becoming mainstream. So with respect to a bankrupt United States, if these predictions are true (and that is a big if), could the idea become mainstream enough to initiate any change? I think no, not until it happens. Populist politics will prevent it. No one will ever get elected who preaches sacrifice, savings, and fiscal discipline. The country will either need a vast cultural change, or we will have to directly experience the effects of a bankrupt U.S. to accept the policies that will get us out of that situation.

Incentives matter sooooo much when it comes to predictions and decision making, and I suspect that if this happens, it will occur only after many pundits are on national television explaining why it won't. These are, of course, the people who don't want it to happen and are often blinded by wishful thinking. But those "Dow 36,000" types are always out there before a crisis.

This isn't the first time I've heard the bankruptcy of the U.S. come up. I wonder if the people predicting this are the same people who, in 2003 and 2004, were the sparse voices talking about a housing bubble. I don't know enough about the issues involved to really make a good judgment, but I do know that historically, it has been very common for such fiscal mishaps to catch countries by surprise. Given the stupidity of the average politician, I think I'll err on the side of pessimism and protect my long-term downside risk.

bhams

عضو مميز
التسجيل
2 مارس 2009
المشاركات
الإقامة
_______________________ @DrFawaz تويتر_______
حتي بريطانيا (العظمي ) أحتمال تفلس
Is The UK Going Bankrupt Too?
Niall Ferguson, respected economic historian, warns of other European countries facing an Iceland style bankruptcy. ‘Switzerland is first in line… and Britain is not far behind,’ he says. Read more

خالد 44

موقوف
التسجيل
24 يوليو 2005
المشاركات
حتي بريطانيا (العظمي ) أحتمال تفلس
is the uk going bankrupt too?
niall ferguson, respected economic historian, warns of other european countries facing an iceland style bankruptcy. ‘switzerland is first in line… and britain is not far behind,’ he says. Read more

وراح تصير الصين والهند وروسيا
هم الدول العظمى

ولد البورصه

عضو نشط
التسجيل
5 يوليو 2006
المشاركات
الإقامة
فى بيت ابوى

بصرك

عضو نشط
التسجيل
16 فبراير 2008
المشاركات
ليش والجيوش والنووي والذري
شنوحاطينها زينه

ريالكو

موقوف
التسجيل
5 يناير 2009
المشاركات
وين راح شعب ياجوج وماجوج اقتصاد وسياسه وعسكرية

الشرف

عضو نشط
التسجيل
2 ديسمبر 2006
المشاركات
Will The United States Go Bankrupt?

In the decade or so that I've really been following stocks and finance, I've learned a few lessons that I think many people involved in markets still don't understand. I've learned that when a crisis is coming, be it an end to the tech bubble, a housing bubble, or problems in the mortgage market, most people will not acknowledge it until the market is well down that path. I've also learned that when these things happen, they have a tendency to collapse in on themselves and compound the initial trouble. So when I read this entry on the CFO blog about the possible bankruptcy of the U.S., I began to wonder if this will happen, and if so, what that means for me.

Now, the other side of all this is that dire predictions happen all the time that never come true. How many times have we been told that the world was coming to an end, that we are almost out of oil, or that Y2K was going to bring everything to a halt? The issue I struggle with is how to tell when the doom and gloom prophets are being reasonable (and seeing some data point the rest of us don't), and when they are being fearmongers.

One gauge I use to analyze issues like this is the various incentives of the people involved. Companies that offered solutions to Y2K issues benefited from predicting doom and gloom, so their predictions need to be discounted a bit for that. With respect to the issue of a bankrupt U.S. government, I don't initially see how a few economics or accounting professors benefit from such predictions. I assume they are being reasonably honest.

A second gauge I use is the structure of the overall situation, and whether it is possible for such an idea to get traction with the parties involved if it is true. Evolution is a great example here. Less than half of Americans accept it because it doesn't mesh well with the other things we want to believe. Our cultural and social systems prevent such an idea from becoming mainstream. So with respect to a bankrupt United States, if these predictions are true (and that is a big if), could the idea become mainstream enough to initiate any change? I think no, not until it happens. Populist politics will prevent it. No one will ever get elected who preaches sacrifice, savings, and fiscal discipline. The country will either need a vast cultural change, or we will have to directly experience the effects of a bankrupt U.S. to accept the policies that will get us out of that situation.

Incentives matter sooooo much when it comes to predictions and decision making, and I suspect that if this happens, it will occur only after many pundits are on national television explaining why it won't. These are, of course, the people who don't want it to happen and are often blinded by wishful thinking. But those "Dow 36,000" types are always out there before a crisis.

This isn't the first time I've heard the bankruptcy of the U.S. come up. I wonder if the people predicting this are the same people who, in 2003 and 2004, were the sparse voices talking about a housing bubble. I don't know enough about the issues involved to really make a good judgment, but I do know that historically, it has been very common for such fiscal mishaps to catch countries by surprise. Given the stupidity of the average politician, I think I'll err on the side of pessimism and protect my long-term downside risk.

GOOD QUESTION ,but the debate needs more vocabulary as
well as clear view of the situation.On the other hand Iceland truely faced that bankruptcy because its government doesn't take action to meet the crisis

GOOD LUCK

واعتقد ان يفترض مناقشته بين طلبه وليس هنا ؟

بصرك

عضو نشط
التسجيل
16 فبراير 2008
المشاركات
سؤالك ينطبق عليه المثل القديم

لاصار الوجع بالبطن ما ينفع الدواء

انت تعرف بالضبط شنو اسباب الحرب العالميه
وليش صارت على عدة محاور
السبب الرئيسي الكساد الكبير

بصرك

عضو نشط
التسجيل
16 فبراير 2008
المشاركات
«السياسة المالية لا النقدية هي السبيل الوحيد لإنعاش الاقتصاد العالمي»
«دويتشه بنك»: الولايات المتحدة ستكون أول من يخرج من الركود ثم الاقتصادات الناشئة

ارسال | حفظ | طباعة | تصغير الخط | الخط الرئيسي | تكبير الخط

اعتبر «دويتشه بنك» ان السياسة المالية التوسعية هي السبيل الوحيد لقطع دائرة الاقتراض المفرط وتمهيد الطريق امام القطاع الخاص حتى يتمكن من البدء في سداد قروضه المتراكمة.
وقال كبير الاستراتيجيين في مجال الاقتصاد الدولي لدى وحدة إدارة الثروات الخاصة في دويتشه بنك، مارشال جيتلر في لقاء مع الصحافة الإقليمية ان العالم يمر اليوم في ما اسماه «ازمة ميزانية عمومية» سببها الاقتراض بنسب فائدة قليلة ومتضائلة شجعت على الاستدانة وادت الى تراكم كم هائل من الديون بسبب الانخفاض الحاصل في اسعار الاصول.
وقال جيتلر ان« ذلك يخلق أزمة في الميزانية العمومية فعند ارتفاع معدلات التخلف عن سداد القروض تتدخل البنوك المركزية وتحاول أن تعالج المشكلة عن طريق تقديم تسهيلات نقدية بتخفيض معدلات الفائدة الأمر الذي لا يؤدي إلى أي نتيجة لأن عدداً متضائلا من الأشخاص يلجأون إلى الاقتراض وعدد أقل من البنوك مستعد لتقديم القروض.»
واوضح «في ظل هذه الظروف على الحكومات أن تزيد من معدلات إنفاقها واقتراضها. فمع ارتفاع معدلات الإنفاق على المشاريع تزيد معدلات الطلب وعن طريق الاقتراض توفر الحكومات سيولة تمكن القطاع الخاص من البدء في سداد ديونه. بالإضافة إلى ذلك فإن السياسة المالية التوسعية ستحول دون الانكماش النقدي».
وتابع جيتلر «هناك خمسة دروس علمتنا إياها الأزمة في اليابان» وأضاف «أولاً، إن الحكومات يمكنها أن تخفف من حدة الدورات الاقتصادية ولكنها لا يمكنها أن تزيلها بالكامل، فمثلاً قطاع العقارات يبدأ باسترداد عافيته فقط عند ارتفاع معدلات الطلب. ثانياً، إن التراجع الاقتصادي نتيجة الانكماش في قيمة الأصول قد يؤدي إلى موجة ثانية من الأزمات حيث إن الاقتصاد السيئ يؤدي إلى أزمة إقراض وليس فقط أن أزمة الإقراض تولد أزمة اقتصادية. ثالثاً، إن ضخ الأموال في البنوك ضروري ولكنه ليس بالكافي. رابعاً، النمو الاقتصادي ضروري جداً لأنه السبيل الوحيد الذي سيمكن الحكومات من سداد قروضها. وأخيراً، إن نجاعة السياسات الذي تهدف إلى مكافحة الهبوط بالأسعار غير أكيدة، فمثلاً اليابان أبقت على نسبة فائدة تقارب الصفر بالمئة لمدة 13 عاماً دون أي تأثير يذكر.»
أما بالنسبة لتوقعاته حول النمو العالمي، فتوقع جيتلر ان الأوضاع الاقتصادية ستتحسن اولاً في الولايات المتحدة وفي النصف الأخير من العام الحالي، لتكون اول من يخرج من الركود الاقتصادي ولتتبعها الاقتصاديات الناشئة. أما بالنسبة إلى أوروبا الغربية والشرقية فستكون أخر من يخرج من الأزمة الاقتصادية الحالية.
وفي ما يخص أسعار العملات وبخاصة اليورو، قال جيتلر إن هناك قلقا متزايدا من سوء الأوضاع الاقتصادية في أوروبا وتدهور أزمة ديون بعض دول اوروبا الشرقية ما يخفف من إقبال المستثمرين على شراء اليورو الأمر الذي ينعكس إيجابا على الدولار رغم قرار مجلس الاحتياط الفيديرالي الأخير بانتهاج سياسة نقدية توسعية وزيادة الكتلة النقدية عن طريق شراء أوراق الخزانة بأسعار فائدة منخفضة (Quantitative Easing).
أما الذهب، وبالرغم من أن الإقبال عليه يجعل منه سلعة مكتظة، فإنه من المتوقع أن يرتفع سعره بسبب هروب المستثمرين نحو الاستثمار الآمن والتخوف القائم حول قيمة العملات كالدولار الاميركي والين الياباني. السندات أيضاً ستستفيد من توجه المستثمرين إليها حيث إنها تعتبر أكثر آمناً ولكن عوائدها ستبقى منخفضة.
أما بالنسبة لتوقعاته حول أسواق المال، فقال جيتلر «إن الأسواق المالية ستبقى متذبذبة أما إذا حصل هناك ارتداد وتحسن مستمر في الأسواق المالية الاميركية فإن أثره سينعكس في الاسواق المالية للدول الناشئة وبالأخص في كل آسيا والمكسيك.»
وحذر جيتلر من الإفراط في التشاؤم، وقال «إن أحد أهم الدروس التي تعلمناها من أزمة الكساد العظيم هو أن لكل شيء نهاية. إن الأزمة الحالية هي ليست وبكل المقاييس بصعوبة أزمة الكساد العظيم. فهذه المرة لدينا الأفضلية لأن نقطة المنطلق كانت أقوى والسياسات المتبعة أسرع وأفضل.»

***بومحمد***

عضو نشط
التسجيل
6 فبراير 2007
المشاركات
أخوي دام الدولار ينطبع من غير حسيب ولا رقيب ماكو إفلاس . :)

كلامك في شي من الصحه بس مو بالبساطه هذي :)

وهذا أحد الأسباب التي تأخر وتجعل الإفلاس شي صعب جدا
وهو طباعت الدولار دون وجود أي غطاء له

لكن الوارد جدا بل والمنتظر حدوثه هو زحزة أمريكا عن العرش الإقتصادي
وبروز وتصدر دول إخرى وهي الصين والهند كقوه إقتصاديه عالميه وربما حتى قوه عسكريه عالميه وخصوصا الصين

Doc30

عضو نشط
التسجيل
13 أبريل 2008
المشاركات

كلامك في شي من الصحه بس مو بالبساطه هذي :)

وهذا أحد الأسباب التي تأخر وتجعل الإفلاس شي صعب جدا
وهو طباعت الدولار دون وجود أي غطاء له

لكن الوارد جدا بل والمنتظر حدوثه هو زحزة أمريكا عن العرش الإقتصادي
وبروز وتصدر دول إخرى وهي الصين والهند كقوه إقتصاديه عالميه وربما حتى قوه عسكريه عالميه وخصوصا الصين

قريت من سنتين(قبل هالازمه) انه في عام 1820 الصين كانت القوه الاقتصاديه الاولى بالعالم والهند الثانيه ..والتقرير كان يتنباء ان عام 2020 يحصل نفس الشيء. الصين الاولى والهند الثانيه.

اما بخصوص الدولار...فالي اعرفه انه العمله الوحيده الي مالها شيء يسمى بالغطاء الذهبي . قوة الدولار بقوة امريكا العسكريه .. بالاضافه انه ثلث كمية الدولار فقط موجود بامريكا والثلثين بباقي دول العالم

splendid

عضو نشط
التسجيل
15 أكتوبر 2005
المشاركات
طبعا CNN معروفه انه ديمقراطيه ,, وقاعده تنغم حق خطط الحكومه الامريكه

وتدافع عنها وعن اجاراءتها ,,,على عكس قناه Fox مثلا ,, اللي يقول عن

الحكومه الامريكيه انها اصبحت شيوعيه وانهم الشيوعيين الجدد :D

طبعا امريكا مو شركه عشان تفلس ..

UNIX

موقوف
التسجيل
9 أبريل 2007
المشاركات
أول مبدأ من مبادئ اقتصاد البنوك و المؤسسات المالية:

1- US Government Never Bankrupts

some one

عضو نشط
التسجيل
30 أكتوبر 2005
المشاركات
أخوي دام الدولار ينطبع من غير حسيب ولا رقيب ماكو إفلاس . :)

لا أخوي من يقول ما كو غطاء ؟؟

غطاءه هو السندات اللي تصدرها أمريكا

لكن السندات كانت تشترى من جميع دول العالم بفوائد ثابته لاعتقادهم ان العمله الأمريكية هي السائده عالميا واكثر دوله اشترت سندات الخزانة الأمريكية هي الصين تقريبا ما يعادل نص تريليون دولار أمريكي ، لكن المشكله اللي خايفين منها هي ان سياسة الأغراق بطباعة دولارات جديده ممكن تخفض من قيمة الدولار على اعتبار ان العمله هي سلعة قابله للعرض والطلب وعلى اعتبار أن الثقه في الإقتصاد الأمريكي بدأت تقل ، يعني ممكن في المستقبل القريب مع طباعة هذا الكم الهائل من الدولارات ان قيمة الدولار تنخفض بشكل كبير وملفت وهذا هو المتوقع يعني الدولار ممكن يصير بقيمة 190 فلس بدل من 290 فلس .......وهذي هي المشكله .

أعلى