مسج عجبني

بو أفنان

عضو نشط
التسجيل
22 أكتوبر 2003
المشاركات
I am building a portfolio of long term growth stocks base on tips from people across message boards, and this is what I have so far, please contact me if you have a compelling investment. Thank you.

AUO: AU Optronics Corp. is a manufacturer of large-size thin film transistor liquid crystal display panels or TFT-LCD panels. Revenue growth of 124%, earnings up 382%, 5 year estimated EPS growth rate at 38% per annum, 2004 projected EPS at $2.84, current quarter earned 91 cents from operations (10 cents above estimate), forward P/E of 4, selling at $11.88

OVTI: OmniVision Technologies designs, develops and markets semiconductor imaging devices for computing, communications, and consumer electronics. Trading at 8 times forward earnings. Revenue growth of 209%, EPS growth of 211%, priced at $11.51

CYD: China Yuchai International Ltd. holds 76% of Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited, a manufacturer of diesel engines, diesel power generators, engine parts and excavators in China. Revenue growth of 38%, EPS growth of 76%, trading at 8 times 2004 earnings, last trade at $17.16

VNBC: VNBC is the holding company of Vineyard Bank, a commercial bank operates in the state of California. Revenue growth of 78%, only 4 million float, recently dividend raise, and two-for-one stock split announced. Trading at $47.16

PHI: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company provides local and long distance telephone service in the Philippines. EPS projected be over $2.10 for 2004, PEG of 0.2, selling for $23.06

TKG: Telkom SA Limited is a provider of fixed-line voice and data communications services in South Africa, and mobile communications services. Revenue growth of 16%, EPS growth of 175%, Forward P/E of 8, last trade $51.01

LTON: Linktone Ltd. is a provider of wireless media, entertainment and communication services to mobile phone users in China. Revenue growth of 440%, EPS growth of 2618%, improved profit margin, actual EPS Q1 and EPS Q2 projection double analyst forecast. Currently $11.13

ATRM: Aetrium, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and markets a variety of electromechanical equipment. Revenue growth of 181% (up 48% from previous quarter), PEG of 0.4, market cap of only 54 million, trade for $5.78

TKC: Turkcell Iletisim is engaged in establishing and operating a Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) network in Turkey. Revenue growth of 51%, earnings projected to grow 59% per annum for the next 5 years, PEG of 0.25, expanding into Iran, Ukraine, and Pakistan, trades at $29.32

ARA: ARA produces bleached eucalyptus market **** used tomake tissue & printing, writing & specialty papers. Revenue growth of 46%, latest quarterly EPS beats 13 cent due to increase demand in China. Selling for $34.69

ELP: ELP is involved in the construction and operation of electricity generation plants and the transmission and distribution of electric energy in the State of Parana. Book value of $5.96 per share, forward P/E of 7, projected EPS growth rate of 40%, last trade at $3.55

Vimpel-Communications is a provider of cellular telecommunications services in Russia, including the City of Moscow and the Moscow region. Revenue growth of 71%, EPS growth of 131%, Projected to 2005 EPS at $10.47, PEG of 0.4, last trade at $86.52

SHG: Shinhan Financial Group Co., Ltd. is a financial holding company in Korea. Projected 2004 EPS at $4.30, EPS is expected to grow 35% per annum for the next 5 years, current P/E ratio of 7, trading at $29.00

ZEUS: Olympic Steel processes and distributes flat-rolled carbon, stainless and tubular steel products. Revenue growth of 96%, projected 2004 EPS of $3.80, recent quarter beats estimate by 89 cents, last priced at $21.78

This list is constantly being updated by recommendations (741 so far) people sent me. I am looking mainly for fast growing/value stocks, if you have any recommendations, please email me at eremite311@aol.c

أعلى