عضو نشط
التسجيل
4 أغسطس 2004
المشاركات
ايش تقولون عن توصيه
نشوف ايام القادمه
و ابي رايكم يا استاتذه تحليل فني
تحياتي

TASR is ready for a move again. Great earnings just reported. Note this article by a top chart reader. We see $50 in 10 days or less.

Taser has been trading sideways for the past month, but now appears to be breaking out of the volatility squeeze. RSI remains above the midline, which indicates an upside breakout. While money flow is predominantly negative, the lows are decreasing in amplitude. Notice how the accumulation-distribution line remains skewed toward distribution? I'd venture a guess that, by the time the A-D line turns upward, Taser will be off to the races.

Amazon.com Inc (AMZN)

10/15/04 Close $38.55

Amazon.com, Inc. is a customer-centric company that sells a range of products that it purchases from manufacturers and distributors through its six global Websites: www.amazon.com, www.amazon.co.uk, www.amazon.de, www.amazon.fr, www.amazon.co.jp and www.amazon.ca. The Company offers new, used, refurbished and collectible items, in categories such as apparel, shoes and accessories, home, garden and outdoor living products, baby care products, jewelry and watches, books, kitchenware and housewares, camera and photography, magazine subscriptions, cellular telephones and service, music, computers and computer add-ons, office products, consumer electronics, software, DVDs (Digital Video Discs) and videos, sports and outdoors, gourmet food, tools and hardware, health and personal care and toys. Through its Syndicated Stores program, Amazon utilizes its e-commerce services, features and technologies to sell its products through other businesses' Websites

I can't count how many times I say that the holidays came so fast. Every year these stocks run up before and after the holiday season. There is no reason Amazaon won't run again. The 52 week high is $61. Why not buy now before CNBC shows this at a 52 week high in January.

4 Month Target: $65

Fair disclosure: we hold a position in TASR

أعلى