ادعيلنا

The Dark

عضو نشط
التسجيل
18 أبريل 2009
المشاركات
كلام من منتدى امريكي

اللي عنده خبره اللي مكتوب في شي حلو ولا لاء؟؟

Hi all, just thought I would chime in hear with my two cents. I hold a free share position in IHGP. I believe this is, as far as a lotto goes, a good play but also not for the weak of heart or for anyone who trades based on solid DD as I cannot find anything on company to justify share volume besides rumors of a PR.

Some good and bad points to think about on this one; IMO:

Bad Points:

1. Hard or impossible to do any DD on this one rate now; not much out ther.
2. Stock has the potential of a Pump and Dump Play.
3. Stock came from a no bid base rate up to 0.0006 in one day and back down to 0.0002, leaving lots holding the bag for early buy in dumpers.
4. Anyone one who buys in after 0.0001 could lose all their money.

Good Points:

1. This stock has alot of interest right now and lots of investors are looking for the next great Lotto play......Remember HESG and how it traded in its early stages?
2. IHGP came from a no bid, went to 0.0006 and was dumped back to a 0.0002x0.0003 B/A and has maintained that base since then and is forming a very solid consolidation base to run from. Walls are week passed 0.0004, up to 0.0006 when original bag holders may bail if PR is not soon, when and if this stock does run. Float is obsurbed in hands holding on average up to 0.0004 price.
3. Lots of big players who are in a few other stocks(LOTTO) that for some reason always seem to run are still in IHGP after initial run.

To me good and bad points with this one but I plan to add @ ask if the bid support holds strong on Friday and 0.0003 buys are higher then bid sales.
Lottos are the biggest risks and the biggest rewarders at the same time. Always do your own DD and never listen to anyone on boards who always have their own reasons for their position that may not be positive to you.

IMO

P.S. Is it ok to dump and pump a stock at the same time ??

أعلى