احذرو......

abooyaser

عضو محترف - مشرف القسم السعودي
التسجيل
24 مايو 2004
المشاركات
رسائل مثل الرساله التاليه وصلت ل junkmail
من حرم ظافر ومصيرهم هم ورسالتهم الي اقرب زباله (اكرمكم الله)

الرساله :
Assalamualaikum.

I am Mrs.Miran Zafar .I wish to inform you that this message is coming directly from me.Inspite of any impression you may have about this letter, I am still hopeful that Allah the most merciful, most compassionate will provide me with a helping hand in this project.

Alhaji Ahmed Usman Zafar, my beloved husband on February 2004 at Mecca, Saudi Arabia during the Hajj pilgrimage. He was one of the victims who died as a result of the stampede that took place during the stone-throwing ritual.

Three months after my husband death, unknown assassins ambushed and murdered Ibrahim,my only son, whom my husband WILLED all our property including our motor company (ASD MOTOR CO.LTD)to. I strongly believe that my son's death was planned by one of ASD Motor managers, so that they will wipe out my family and take possession of all our property. I am now living in great fear and uncertainty as regards my safety in this country.

For my survival, I have decided to sell my late husband property and relocate to another country, hence the need for contacting you. What I want you to do is to help me provide a safe account where, USD 19,500,000 million, which my husband lodged in a security firm will be transferred. I have contacted you because a foreign account is needed to transfer the funds.

If you can help me, please reply, I will provide you with the details for transfer and every other information you will need for the money to be transferred to you. I want to compensate you with 10% of the total money hoping it is a fair offer for your assistance.

Waiting anxiously to hear from you. Thanks for your kindness and generosity.

Your faithfully,

Mrs. Miran Zafar.

للتحذير من الإنجراف وراء المغريات الكاذبه (شحاذه بإحتراف)..... ان شاء ما يحتاج ترجمه

سلالالالالالالالام :) :) :)

bo_Khaled

عضو نشط
التسجيل
4 ديسمبر 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
كويت الأمان
بصراحة :d الرسالة مغرية لأي شخص على نياتة و ممكن تصيدة بسهولة ...

لكن الي ودي أعرفة شنو الي راح تستفيدة !!
مجرد فتح حساب و إعطائها رقمة هو بداية النصبة .. لكن ما هي الخطة !!
الله أعلم كل يوم يطلعون لهم بطريقة جديدة للنصب ...

اللهم اكفيناهم بما شيئت كيفما شئت .. نحن و جميع المسلمين

abooyaser

عضو محترف - مشرف القسم السعودي
التسجيل
24 مايو 2004
المشاركات
اكيد لما تحصل علي رقم الحساب

تطلب شوي فلوس بهدف تحويل الملايييييين للحساب او
تدخل علي الحساب وتسحب علي الخفيف
كم زبائنها اذا سحبت من كل زبون سنتين *100000 = 200000 سنت
تقسيم 100 =الفين دولار تخليها تصيف في جزر الكناري ....
هاكر حراميه عديمة ضمير...المهم التطنيش
وحذف الرسائل القادمه دون الإطلاع عليها ...
وحبيت ابلاغ الجميع للحرص وانا متأكد انهم حريصين
والهدف تنوير اللي مايعرف ....
سلالالالالالالالالالالالالالام وتشكر على المرور ....
:) :) :)

أعلى