شنو الحل مع شركة مكافى

Day_trading

موقوف
التسجيل
28 أغسطس 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
kuwait
دخل موقع الشركة وشريت نسخة اصلية لبرنامج مكافى للحماية من الفيروسات من قبل 3 ايام ومن ذاك اليوم وهم يماطلون لا دزو البرنامج على الايميل ولا شي شنو الحل معاهم يا اخوان
هذى اخر رسالة
Dear abdullah alazmi,

As the owner of a security software company I am constantly helping out friends and family members with their computer issues. I sympathize with those of you that are new to computer technology and I understand the frustration and confusion that computers and the internet can cause. This frustration inspired me to develop a company that would aid the average computer user in fighting against the constant crime, fraud, and

identity theft that is lurking within the internet, and open secure and safe doors to enjoy the education, knowledge, and fun that your computer was intended to provide you with. Let me share with you how simple it really is to protect yourself and still have fun online…

First and foremost you NEED active virus protection. I can not tell you how many people have antivirus software on their computer but have not updated it. Out of date antivirus software is like hurricane insurance that expired last year…nice policy but it isn’t going to help you. Products like The Shield Pro generally have 1 year of virus updates when you purchase them, however when you get free antivirus software with a new computer, they may only provide you with 3 to 6 months of protection. If you don’t have antivirus software….GET IT! I can not stress that enough to those that I talk with.

Let me lend you a little advice. When ordering online if the website doesn’t have a phone number, think twice! It doesn’t mean there is trouble, but if you walked in a store and there was no sales help, just a place to slide your credit card, would you do that? If there is no help when you purchase, what help will you find when you need support or to make a return?

Another headache I often encounter is email scams. Never give your password or credit information to an email or a pop up. If there was a problem with one of your Paypal, Ebay, or Bank accounts they would directly contact you. Most of these email headaches can be blocked out by good spam software like Spam Shield for as little as $29.99 a year.

The last and perhaps the largest battle with computer systems today is the frustration of adware, spyware, and pop ups! If you download free software, music, games, and instant messaging you get what we call adware. Adware are tiny programs that pop up ads generally related to what you have been looking at online. If you do not want adware then pay for your software. As my parents always taught me, nothing in life is ever free!

If you already have spyware on your computer you can take a look into spyware removal software. There are a lot of great programs out there such as Privacy Defender 3.0, and Yahoo is coming out with a toolbar that will notify you if adware or spyware is attached to what you are downloading. 9 out of 10 computers are infected with spyware and adware. Save yourself from this headache and protect yourself right away.

I try to look at your computer system this way…You pay hundreds, if not thousands of dollars for a computer, $9.99 to $49.99 per month for internet access, you maintain a lifetime of information on your computer, yet people do not protect themselves properly. For no more than $80 you can have virus protection, firewall protection, adware and spyware protection, and spam protection! I encourage you to take the advice of someone who knows all to well, and protect your pc!

Surf Safe!

Arthur Frischman
President
PCSecurityShield

أعلى