Pivotrend

عضو مميز
التسجيل
18 يوليو 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويـــت
there come a time where you have to ask yourself a question
why don't i Own the company & be an executive for less than $250K & control my own assets

you might not have staff anyway

you not analyzing this micropenny technically
ARE YOU?

circle

موقوف
التسجيل
5 نوفمبر 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
Pivotrend قال:
there come a time where you have to ask yourself a question
why don't i Own the company & be an executive for less than $250K & control my own assets

you might not have staff anyway

you not analyzing this micropenny technically
ARE YOU?

no im not

circle

موقوف
التسجيل
5 نوفمبر 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
Pivotrend قال:
that's what i thought

yes u do ,,,

but somtime ,,when u feel that u can get somthing from nothing :) ,, its nicly & waw

circle

موقوف
التسجيل
5 نوفمبر 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
company profile
World Am, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary, Isotec, Inc., engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of automated passage control and security devices. It involves in six categories of activities: design and manufacture of Automated Passage Control (APC) systems for commercial retail and government use; OEM manufacturing; customization/modification of APC systems per customer specifications; development of security devices for APC, surveillance, subminiature computer integrated digital video equipment; acquisition, development, sales, marketing, and distribution of component products; and acquisition and merger activity geared to obtaining complementary businesses. The company’s product line includes weapons and passage control systems, asset protection systems, pedestrian counters, site specific designs, metal detectors, and security monitoring software. World Am was incorporated in July 1994 under the name Bedroc's of Brandon, Inc. and changed its name to World-Am Communications in September 1998. Further, it changed name to World Am, Inc. in August 2004. The company is based in Westminster, Colorado.

أعلى