توصية على Sva

bodalal

عضو مبدع
التسجيل
25 أبريل 2005
المشاركات
السلام عليكم ..

هذي توصية من منتدى 3StocksonFire مو مني ..

وهي لشركة أدوية صينية تم إجازة أحد أدويتها المهمة ( دواء لمرض سارس الله يبعده عنا جميعا ) مؤخراً من قبل FDA الصينية

وهذا هو مختصر الخبر في الياهو

Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Receives Flu Vaccine Production License from Chinese FDA
Wednesday July 27, 6:41 am ET

BEIJING--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 27, 2005--Sinovac Biotech Ltd. ("Sinovac") ("the Company") (AMEX:SVA - News) announced today that the State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) issued a production license for Sinovac's proprietary influenza flu vaccine, Anflu(TM).

رابط الخبر : http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050727/275400.html?.v=1

ويبدو أنها ستقفز في القريب العاجل ... بحسب ما قرأت في المنتدى

===================

Sinovac Biotech, Ltd (SVA), specializes in the research, development, commercialization, and sale of human vaccines for infectious illnesses, such as Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B, influenza, and SARS in China and internationally. The company has three vaccines that have completed three phases of clinical trials: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis A&B combined, and influenza (flu).

We've had this important news a few days ago: Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Receives Flu Vaccine Production License from Chinese FDA

The market cap is just about $140M.

We have a company already producing 2 vaccines for the Chinese market and with another powerful one approved. I see plenty of room for speculation here. I can say SVA is exactly the kind of stock that I want now.

Looking at the long term chart we find that SVA has recently broken a long term descending trendline, so the market is recognizing the value of this company:

منقول

===================

يا ليت خبراء التحليل يفيدونا برايهم

وعسى الله يرزق الجميع

bodalal

عضو مبدع
التسجيل
25 أبريل 2005
المشاركات
عجيب ! هالسهم محد معطيه ويه .. مع انه قاعد يرتفع

حد يرد علينا يا جدعان ...

التسجيل