التسجيل
21 سبتمبر 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة
KUWAIT
حبيبي يا العمارى
I would like to give you a small advice from a brother
your method is very nice and your timing is very good
but the bad thing or the wrong thing you are doing here is you are playing with the wrong stocks

you are buying with the stock that is gapping down

IF YOU WANT TO BE A SUCCESSFULL TRADER

I think there is alot more money to make on the stock that open gaps up and you dont have to put stop loss

look at all your pick's they went down the next day or so
only one stock went up which was GOOG and I told you this is $400 in less than a month
you know why
its gap up stock
also look at these stock and inshallah you will change your mind and you will make more money and the guys here who is following you will like you more and pray for you more :D
look at my stock's since 10/25
BMHC @82 time 10.am
10/26 10:00 49$ ffiv
10/27 10:10@70$esrx
10/28 cstr $23.75
10/31 71.50 $UTHR

see these stocks today

NOTE GOOG WAS $335 ON OCT 21 AT 10:00
and look at it now

BOTTOM LINE IS WHEN YOU BUY THE STOCK GAPPING UP THEY WILL KEEP GOING UP EVEN IF YOU KEEP IT FOR THE NEXT DAY OR WEEK
I HOPE YOU TAKE MY SMALL ADVICE AND INSHALLAH YOU WILL BE MAKING MORE MONEY :D :

circle

موقوف
التسجيل
5 نوفمبر 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
بما انى دخلت :) من غير اذن

حبيت اسلم واقولك مشكور وشوف هذا معاهم Orct :)

العمــاري

عضو محترف
التسجيل
2 أكتوبر 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
السعودية
الاخ ابوعلي
في البداية اشكرك على نصيحتك
وود ان اكون واضحا معك ومع الجميع هنا انا هنا مضارب فريم 10 واهدافي تتحقق في يوم واحد فقط
يعني دي تريد
استخدامي اسلوب المضاربه في اسهم القاب داون هي خبره اكتسبتها مع الوقت واحمدالله على ذلك
جميع الاسهم المطروحه من قبلي هي ليوم واحد فقط وهنا اوضح للجميع ان موضوع اون لاين هو مضارب يوم واحد فقط
اخوي ابو علي هناك كذا طريقة للربح انت تقول عن طريقتي هي خطره وانا اشوفه بالنسبه لي امنه لاني امارسها بشكل يومي وفي كذا سوق
اتمنى لك التوفيق وشاكرلك نصيحتك

أعلى