By Richard Suttmeier
RealMoney.com Contributor
11/17/2005 3:00 PM EST
Click here for more stories by Richard Suttmeier

1. Mad Money Mailbag: Keep the Duke Truck Parked
2. Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Strike Up the Broadband
3. Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Easy Street
4. New Semi Picks in the Tech Five & Dime
5. Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Extra, Extra, XBox 360!

It's renovation time at the Tech Five & Dime. I'm adding six new semiconductor stocks trading for under $10, dropping four and rearranging the store inventory into four categories: computer hardware; semiconductors and electronics; software and services; and telecommunications.

New Merchandise in the Semis Aisle
Applied Micro Circuits (AMCC:Nasdaq - news - research - Cramer's Take) designs technology products for storage equipment. Shares are 75.5% undervalued and the weekly chart profile is positive. My quarterly value level is $2.41, with a quarterly risky level at $3.18.

Asyst Technologies (ASYT:Nasdaq - news - research - Cramer's Take) develops hardware and software automation systems for semiconductor and flat-panel display manufacturers. Shares are 53.7% undervalued and the weekly chart profile is positive. My monthly value level is $4.61; my semiannual risky level is $6.23.

Conexant Systems (CNXT:Nasdaq - news - research - Cramer's Take) designs semiconductor solutions for broadband and enterprise networks, and for the digital home. Shares are 68.3% undervalued and the weekly chart profile is positive. My monthly value level is $1.65, with a semiannual pivot at $1.88. The semiannual risky level is $3.33.

Emcore (EMKR:Nasdaq - news - research - Cramer's Take) makes semiconductor-based components for the broadband, fiber optic, satellite and wireless communications markets. Shares are 72.9% undervalued and the weekly chart profile is positive. My quarterly value level is $5.34, my monthly pivot is $6.08 and my monthly risky level is $6.30.

JDS Uniphase (JDSU:Nasdaq - news - research - Cramer's Take) designs products for fiber-optic communications. Shares are 75.3% undervalued and the weekly chart profile is positive. My monthly value level is $1.58, my quarterly pivot is $2.10 and my quarterly risky level is $2.51.

Sanmina (SANM:Nasdaq - news - research - Cramer's Take) is an electronics contract manufacturer that makes wireless and wireline switches, computers and set-top boxes. Shares are 51.1% undervalued and the weekly chart profile is positive. My monthly value level is $3.65; my quarterly risky level is $5.35.
Go to NEXT PAGE

أعلى