أبي مساعدتكم لمن يجيد اللغة الإنجليزية

حسين أيوب

عضو نشط
التسجيل
25 سبتمبر 2004
المشاركات
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

صراحة أنا مبتدئ في اللغة الإنجليزية وما عندي لسة القدرة عشان أفهم ما يكتب هنا ارجوكم لو في أحد يساعدني في قراءة هذه الصفحات و يقولي بس الشي المهم إيش أسويه في هذه الأوراق الله يحليكم

وجزاكم الله خير

AUTHORIZATION TO EARN INTEREST ON FUNDS AWAITING INVESTMENT
This is to confirm my intention to reinvest cash credit balances held by you in my name, and I further confirm that this cash credit balance is being maintained with you solely for the purpose of
reinvestment. I understand that cash balances of up to $100,000 are protected by the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), but that SIPC coverage is not available for funds maintained
s olely for the purpose of earning interest.

BY SIGNING BELOW, THE UNDERSIGNED AGREES TO ALL TERMS OF THE CUSTOMER AGREEMENT PRINTED ON THIS SIDE AND THE REVERSE OF THIS
DOCUMENT. THE UNDERSIGNED ACKNOWLEDGES RECEIPT OF A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE INFORMATION BROCHURE PREPARED BY PENSON
FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC., AND PENSON’S PRIVACY POLICY. THE UNDERSIGNED CERTIFIES THAT THE UNDERSIGNED HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS ALL
PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT BENEFITS PENSON FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC., INTRODUCING BROKERS FOR WHICH IT CLEARS AND
PERSONS RELATED TO EACH OF THE FOREGOING. THE REVERSE SIDE OF THIS AGREEMENT, PARAGRAPH 8, CONTAINS A PRE-DISPUTE ARBITRATION CLAUSE.
Important information about procedures for opening a new account: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial
institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means to you: when you open an account, we will ask for your name address, date
of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.

أعلى