ممكن مساعدة

حسين أيوب

عضو نشط
التسجيل
25 سبتمبر 2004
المشاركات
أحد يترجم لي هذه العبارتين لو سمحتوا لاني لسه لغتي شوية مو كثير جيدة
Commission-free trades are subject to expiration dates and may be limited to specific types of transactions (equity, web, IVR, broker-assisted, etc). Please contact a Client Services representative for information regarding your commission-free trades. Free trades will be listed here until applied to the execution of a qualifying order.

وهذا كمان

Account Linking Agreement
To link your accounts online, please read and agree to the terms below. Please note: This form is not intended for updating your account information.

Submission of this form is your request to link an account you have designated as your main or "primary" Ameritrade account together with other Ameritrade account(s) so that you may access the linked accounts by entering the UserID and password of the primary account. By signing and submitting this form below, I consent to the terms of use set forth below.

Terms of Use:

I may only submit an online agreement and request to link accounts which I own. If the primary account is a joint account, each co-account owner must also share ownership of any joint account being linked. Only the account owners may submit an agreement and request to link accounts.

If the primary account is my joint account, I understand that linking my individual accounts will give the co-owner of my primary account unlimited access to the linked accounts.

Attorney's in Fact (under a Power of Attorney) and Agents with a Full or Limited Trading Authorization are not permitted to submit this request.

Account subscription services are provided to each account separately, and are not automatically added to linked accounts based on the primary account status. Any changes to subscription services must be entered for each linked account and cannot be processed through the primary account.

Any requests (e.g. funds) or changes (addresses, orders, etc.) for each of the linked accounts must be submitted from the linked account and will not be processed based on changes made to the primary account. Changes made to the primary or any one of the linked accounts do not necessarily affect other linked accounts.

If you have questions, or need additional forms, please contact a Client Services representative at 800-669-3900.

Through my electronic signature and submission of this request and agreement , Account Owner(s) (hereinafter referred to as "I", "me", "my" whether one or more) agree to accept all risk and responsibility entailed in this request, including, but not limited to, agents or third parties who may have access to the primary account and any linked account(s). I understand that any person with access to my UserID and password will have the access to any online documents and/or information available through my primary account and any linked account including, but not limited to, statements, trade confirmations, prospectuses, tax documents, transaction history, corporate reports, positions, balances, orders, proxies, notices, etc. or any other online requests, communications and changes or requests submitted as a result thereof including, but not limited to address changes (physical/mailing/e-mail), fund requests (check/wire/ACH), trading orders (original/changes/cancellations), certificate requests, or other account activity.

I agree to be fully responsible for my account and identification numbers and for all activities conducted under my account number, PIN, UserID, or password, including, but not limited to, all orders entered into the electronic trading systems and any requests for funds. I understand that access to the primary account and any linked account by any person with access to my UserID and password will authenticate such person to conduct any business transactions in the primary account or any linked account in the same manner as if such person were me, including, but not limited to the ability to effect address changes (physical/mailing/e-mail), fund requests (check/wire/ACH), place orders or change orders, request securities certificates and any other activity that I may otherwise be authorized to conduct through the secure account access. I understand all such transactions conducted by the primary account owner(s) and any authorized agents are at my risk.

I agree to indemnify and hold Ameritrade, Inc., it's affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, damage or expense arising from the request to link the subject account(s), including but not limited to my authorization of the identified party(s) or any other person(s) to access and/or conduct other account transactions, including the withdrawal of securities or monies from the primary account and / or any linked account. I agree that I am responsible to retain the confidentiality of my account access information, and grant to Ameritrade the ability to restrict my access to the primary account or any linked account at its sole discretion. I agree that this agreement, together with all other agreements relating to my account(s), including the account Terms and Conditions, which are incorporated by this reference, will govern my account(s). Ameritrade reserves the right at any time to amend, change, revise, add, or modify the terms of use without prior notice. Ameritrade will post such amendments, changes or modifications on the Ameritrade Web site. My continued account activity after the amendments, changes or modifications to the terms of use are posted on the Ameritrade Web site, constitutes my agreement to be bound by such amendments, changes or modifications.

I represent to you that I am the person identified below in this Multiple Account Linking Agreement; I am electronically signing this agreement which includes and incorporates the terms of use as well as the Disclosure on Electronic Records and which will have the same effect as the execution of these documents by a written signature as valid legal binding evidence of my intent and agreement to be bound. I further acknowledge that I have read and understand the Disclosure on Electronic Records and that I consent to the use of an electronic record of the agreement and terms of use as full satisfaction of any requirement these documents be provided to me in writing.

أعلى