alroughani

عضو نشط
التسجيل
19 أكتوبر 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة
Vancouver
Salam all

I have been trading in the FOREX for almost 3 years and i have advised many friends to join if they have reasonable fund to risk without getting a heart attack.

I noticed many mistakes from them and i though i would share those points to help the new comers to the market

1. Don't open trades more than 25% of your total balance

2. The reasonable daily profit by many expert traders is around 20-30 pips...don't try to jump above the average expert opinions...you will be always in a losing trend

3. Always leave a limit/stop loss if you are not watching the market minute by minute

4. Try to watch the market in their active periods which are the opening of Eurpean market i.e 10am - 1 pm Kuwait local time & the US market opening times i.e 4-8 pm Kuwait local time

5. Try to watch both the important market news and the recent technical analysis if you are not familiar with the charts and technical historical records.

6. Keep your stress level down when you are losing, the market is fluctuating and the market will rebound again and be patient and if in 1 week the trend is down, make a strong decision to either accept the loss or don't watch for few days wihile keeping an acceptable margin.

7. Always consult experts and technical traders if you are not sure about trading and opeing positions. Even experts go into losing trends during the year.

8. Don't trade when you are anxious, the market is more of a psychological aspect and you will make more mistakes if you are not concentrating

Good Luck everyone. I hope that i made few beneficial points

أعلى