How to Turn $1,000 Into $34 Trillion

مرعوب

عضو نشط
التسجيل
14 أبريل 2005
المشاركات
By Seth Jayson (TMF Bent)
January 24, 2006

We get lots of interesting email here at the Fool. Just ask anyone who writes about Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) or Sirius Satellite Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI), two companies with some of the most vocal fans out there.

Last week, I got an interesting message from someone not about an individual stock, but about my preferred investing method. Simply put, I look to buy companies cheap -- often when they're down -- and then sell them when others decide they're worth more, and bid up the shares accordingly.

This crazy school of investing has a name. We call it (please envision my finger quotes) "Value Investing." It's made billions for guys like Buffett, and it's done fine for small fish like me. Ask me about Nokia (Nasdaq: NOK), PetroKazakhstan, or ATI Technologies (Nasdaq: ATYT), to name just a few of the big gainers I've picked out of the market's trash bin over the past couple years.

But this guy had an even better idea: Ignore the company; watch the market. Here it is, in his words.

"If you are disciplined, you can make money by ONLY looking for 3% returns -- as long as you do 15 of those a month, you'll make 50% on your money MONTHLY. If you a little better, with 5% per trade, you'll double your money. Follow the chart."

Seems like a pretty good deal, no? Follow the chart; double your money every month. Of course, it ignores realities like losing a third or more of each gain to taxes, but we can assume a tax-free Roth IRA, can't we?

Let's.

And let's take a look at just how great those returns would be. If you started with just a thousand bucks and doubled it that first month, you'd have two grand. Not too shabby. Double it again next month? Four grand. And so on.

My, how fast that money piles up.

In month 12, your Nest Egg would already be at $2,048,000. If you think that's great, wait until year three is up. By then, you'd have $34 trillion, or twice the value of all the stocks listed on the NYSE and the Nazz.

Oddly enough, this farcical "system" is suggested to me with surprising frequency, usually from folks trading in the likes of hot tamales like Travelzoo (Nasdaq: TZOO) or Ipix (Nasdaq: IPIX). Every one of these folks thinks they're smarter, faster, or meaner than the rest of the sharks in the lagoon. Each one thinks he's got the system that will let him see just enough of the future to eke out those tiny little gains every day and double that money time and time again.

Of course, if these people could trade like this, why would they bother trying to sell the know-how to you, much less give it away for free? Why don't they just collect their trillions and retire to their tropical islands?

عليكم الترجمة :D :D :D :D

circle

موقوف
التسجيل
5 نوفمبر 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
كلام معروف للكل ... والكل يوافق عليه شفوي ،،، لكن احنا لازم نعترف باننا فينا من الطمع شويه وفينا من العجله شويه وفينا من الخوف شويه وفينا من الجهل شويه وفينا من الكسل شويه وفينا من الجراة شويه وفينا وفينا وفينا

طبعا كل هذه الامور تمنعنا من الالتزام بال 3% اللي ذكرها فى مقالته ... والا لكان الناس كلهم من اصحاب الملايين ...

الكلام جيد لكن الالتزام فيه صعب

وهذا رايي الشخصي ( احد مدمنين البورصات والمءشرات )

الشعثاني

عضو مميز
التسجيل
20 مارس 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
** بلاد الورد **
-

We May Need A Copy Machine To Do It Faster

الملفات المرفقه:

• 176775RwYV_w.jpg
    176775RwYV_w.jpg
    الحجم: 26.1 KB   المشاهدات: 216

تركي2000

عضو محترف
التسجيل
7 يونيو 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
جدة
مرعوب

اذا تعرف الرجال ولا يعز عليك:d

قوله ينثبر بلا 34 ترليون

عاد شوف 34 تريليون اش معنى 34

يعني ممكن نقول 37 ترليون والا الرقم مختار بعناية وبمعادلات دقيقة

قوله طيح والله ما وجهه وجه 34 الف دولار الظاهر ماهو 34 ترليون

يخوي ما يستحي هذا

34 ترليون مره وحده

انا ابي اعطيه 10000 دولار وهو بفنياته يجيب 34 ترليون
والله حالاله 33 ترليون وانا ابي ترليون واحد بس

circle

موقوف
التسجيل
5 نوفمبر 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
تركي2000 قال:
اذا تعرف الرجال ولا يعز عليك:d

قوله ينثبر بلا 34 ترليون

عاد شوف 34 تريليون اش معنى 34

يعني ممكن نقول 37 ترليون والا الرقم مختار بعناية وبمعادلات دقيقة

قوله طيح والله ما وجهه وجه 34 الف دولار الظاهر ماهو 34 ترليون

يخوي ما يستحي هذا

34 ترليون مره وحده

انا ابي اعطيه 10000 دولار وهو بفنياته يجيب 34 ترليون
والله حالاله 33 ترليون وانا ابي ترليون واحد بس

اما انا فساقبل المليون :)

حيالله بوفوز والشعثاني

الشعثاني

عضو مميز
التسجيل
20 مارس 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
** بلاد الورد **
circle قال:
اما انا فساقبل المليون :)

حيا الله بوفوز والشعثاني

تسلم و تدوم يا مشاري

تذكرتك اليوم و سهمك العتيق NWBT

sas

عضو نشط
التسجيل
2 أكتوبر 2004
المشاركات
هذه دعايه مثل دعايه البيبسى والسنيكر و هذه الدعايه اقرب الى دعايه الشامبوا الى يطول الشعر ويخلى الاصلع يتعثر بشعره ;)

حسين أيوب

عضو نشط
التسجيل
25 سبتمبر 2004
المشاركات
لنقل أن هناك من يستطيع تحقيق ال 3% كل يوم

مين يقدر يشتري أسهم ب 100 مليون دولار ويبيعها بعد لحظات لما يرتفع السهم 3%؟

أولا صعبة إنها تتنفذ
ثانيا لو طلبت شراء ب 100 مليون دولار راح يطير السعر لفوق لأنك رأس مالك كبير و يؤثر على الأسعار ولو شريت وتبغى تبيع راح ينهد السعر لتحت بسبب كبر حجم العرض يعني النظرية صعبة التحقيق بالذات في المراحل التى يكون رأس المال فيها كبير

وأنا أقول هنا أن الذين كونوا ثروات كبيرة في الاسهم أكثرهم لم يكونوها بالمضاربة بل بالإستثمار المدروس فهذا وايرن بوفت كون البلايين بالإستثمار ولاتنسى قواعده الذهبية ومنها : إشترى الأفضل لتصبح الأفضل ، تملك الشركة من خلال شراء الأسهم (هذه مافهمتها) لكن أعتقد إنه ينصح بتملك الأسهم لفترات طويلة في شركات واعدة بعد الدراسة الصحيحة لها قبل صعود أٍسهمها

أعلى