السويدي366

عضو نشط
التسجيل
5 فبراير 2006
المشاركات
سعره الحالي 0.0017
وعليه خبر ممتاز شراء شركة مناجم
شكله اليوم بيضرب انشاء الله وهذا الخبر
Unico Announces Further Progress on Construction at the Deer Trail Mill and Processing Facility
Friday March 31, 9:00 am ET

SAN DIEGO, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--Mar 31, 2006 -- Unico Incorporated (OTC BB:UNCN.OB - News), which focuses on the production of ores and precious metals in the U.S., today announced that the Deer Trail Mining Company, LLC, a wholly owned Unico subsidiary, has reached several initial milestones in the reconstruction of the mill and processing facility at the Deer Trail Mine in Marysville, Utah. Once the improvements are complete, current stockpiles of precious metal bearing ore can be processed and shipped, providing what is expected to be a six-figure monthly revenue stream for the Deer Trail Mining Company

صاعد نازل

عضو مميز
التسجيل
1 نوفمبر 2004
المشاركات
ههههههه
امس بيعته .. مالنا نصيب الحمد لله

لكن كأنا الخبر نزل قبل يومين وكان تأثيره ضعيف ؟!!

السويدي366

عضو نشط
التسجيل
5 فبراير 2006
المشاركات
صاعد نازل قال:
ههههههه
امس بيعته .. مالنا نصيب الحمد لله

لكن كأنا الخبر نزل قبل يومين وكان تأثيره ضعيف ؟!!

والله اليوم فيه تاثير من 0.0017
الى 0.0021
ممتاز وانشاء الله بيكسر الــــ 21

Abdulazeez

عضو نشط
التسجيل
7 سبتمبر 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
Kuwait
السلام عليكم

أخوي شنو سالفه التصريف القوي والكميات المباعه على سعر 0.0016 ؟؟

وما هي نقاط الدعم للسهم ؟؟ ونقاط المقاومه

ومشكور

السويدي366

عضو نشط
التسجيل
5 فبراير 2006
المشاركات
Abdulazeez قال:
السلام عليكم

أخوي شنو سالفه التصريف القوي والكميات المباعه على سعر 0.0016 ؟؟

وما هي نقاط الدعم للسهم ؟؟ ونقاط المقاومه

ومشكور

اشكرك اخي ولكن كما تعرف ان في البني استوك هناك اناس يسمون صناع السوق وهم يتحكمون كثيراً في سعر السوق يعني اينزلونه او يرفعونه كما يدخل في السالفه الناس الذين يتعاملون بالشورت ولكن اعتقد ان السعر الحالي ممتاز للشراء وانشاء الله بيرتفع ويكسر 21
لاحظ اخي الفوليم حجمه كبير جداً

Abdulazeez

عضو نشط
التسجيل
7 سبتمبر 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
Kuwait
كلامك عدل أخوي

التداول كبير مو مثل الأيام السابقه

الله يسمع منك ويكسر الـ 21 :)

صاعد نازل

عضو مميز
التسجيل
1 نوفمبر 2004
المشاركات
اذا ماجننكم السهم وحرق اعصابكم .. لا تقولون ماقلت

سهم دايخ .. يطلع خبر زين ينزل السهم !!

ams545

عضو نشط
التسجيل
24 مايو 2005
المشاركات
بداية الانطلاقة اليوم انشاءالله ...

راعي الذووود

عضو نشط
التسجيل
18 مارس 2006
المشاركات
الله يعطيكم العافيه

مشكورين ياشباب على مشاركاتكم وعسالله يرزقنا وياكم لما فيه الخير والبركه انشالله.
حبيت اسأل على كم سكر البارحه وكم اعلا سعر ونصيحتكم فيه بكم الشراء والمده المتوقعه .

ولكم مني جزيل الشكر

اخوكم ابو نوره

ams545

عضو نشط
التسجيل
24 مايو 2005
المشاركات
اغلق 0017

وحاول تلقطه بهالحدود يعني 0016 0017 لانه احتمال كبير جدا يرتفع الى مافوق ال 2 سنت ..والله اعلم

السويدي366

عضو نشط
التسجيل
5 فبراير 2006
المشاركات
خبر اليوم نزل انشاء الله ايطير السهم ويدبله

Press Release Source: Unico, Inc.

Unico, Inc. Chairman Files Form 4 on Stock Purchase
Thursday April 6, 9:15 am ET

SAN DIEGO, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--Apr 6, 2006 -- Unico Incorporated (OTC BB:UNCN.OB - News), which focuses on the production of ores and precious metals in the U.S., today announced that chairman Ray C. Brown has purchased an additional 5,000,000 shares of Unico common stock.
ADVERTISEMENT

The purchase was made at a price of $0.00128 per share on April 4, 2006 and brought the number of common shares that Mr. Brown owns to 43,000,000. Subsequent to his purchase, Mr. Brown gifted two million shares of his purchased common stock to Unico corporate secretary C. Wayne Hartle and one million shares to company director Richard Belliston. After receiving the stock, Mr. Hartle's Unico common stock ownership increased to 3,197,000 shares and Mr. Belliston's increased to 2,233,278 shares.

"Both Mr. Hartle and Mr. Belliston have been highly effective and loyal members of the Unico management team, and I was pleased to provide these additional shares to them from my recent stock purchase," stated Mr. Brown.

"We all believe very strongly in the future of Unico and are particularly encouraged by the recent progress on the reconstruction of the mill and processing facility at the Deer Trail Mine, since it is expected to provide a consistent revenue stream for the company from the processing and shipment of current stockpiles of precious metal bearing ore," Mr. Brown added. "These developments, as well as Unico's agreement with industry leader Behre Dolbear to provide geological services at the Deer Trail Mine, only add to our confidence that Unico is headed in the right direction and is poised to grow value for the company's shareholders."

A Form 4 Statement of Change in Beneficial Ownership of Securities was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission regarding Mr. Brown's purchase, and two additional Form 4 statements were filed on the increases in Mr. Hartle and Mr. Bellison's common stock holdings.

About Unico Inc.

Unico Inc. (www.uncn.com) is a publicly traded company incorporated in Arizona that is focused on the production of ores and precious metals such as gold, silver, lead, and zinc at its three mine properties: the Deer Trail Mine the Bromide Basin Mine and the Silver Bell Mine.

Forward-Looking Statements

This news release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and such Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to vary materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. The company may experience significant fluctuations in operating results due to a number of economic, competitive and other factors. These factors could cause operation results to vary significantly from those in prior periods, and those projected in forward-looking statements. Information with respect to these factors which could materially affect the company and its operations are included on certain forms the company files with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

أعلى