الاخ ممدوح للاهمية هل اخبار هذة الشركة صحيحة وفوق الثلاثة دولار قريبا

haj600

عضو نشط
التسجيل
17 نوفمبر 2002
المشاركات
هذة اخبار الشركةWORLDCOM IS NOT A BANKRUPT COMPANY!---Based on current information and a preliminary analysis of its ability to satisfy outstanding liabilities, WorldCom believes when it emerges from bankruptcy proceedings, its existing WorldCom and Intermedia preferred stock and WorldCom group and MCI group tracking stock issues will have no value----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MCI/WORLDCOM IN BRAZIL HITS $1.30 SHARE---------------1. Bashers getting more desperate and flea bit

2. Settlement with SEC with 9 billion pending for preserving common shares at $3 to open

3. Citigroup and other predators in trouble and unlikely to hold legal status at the bankruptcy table due to "unusual circumstances"

4. Understanding that Georgia law will require shareholder vote for bankruptcy settlement decisions
كما ارغب مزيدن المعلومات وذلك لخبرتك واشكرك جزيل الشكر ياخ ممدوح وللاخوان جميعا
5. Over 2 billion in cash and growing rapidly

6. Capellas announcement of "Turnaround" to replace "debt for equity"; share retention a likely outcome as part of promise to return to "integrity"

7. assurance that 25-30 billion in yearly revenue stems from 100+ billion in actual assets; assets exceed debt by a 2 to 1 margin

8. 11 billion dollar renewed government contract; other new and renewed major contracts

9. Increased profits due to unfortunate layoffs and reduction in management theft

10. Announcement of profitability in operations in Ireland, etc.

11. Support of MCI/WorldCom by the Bush administration and the SEC; agreement secured

13. Two federal judges, Gonzalez and Rakoff, to share decision process under Georgia law that protects shareholders

14. Shareholders now mentioned in most memos; term "stakeholders" since dropped

15. DIP financing no longer needed

16. 5-month delay granted while MCI/WorldCom completes Turnaround in place of debt for equity

17. Competition pleased with decision for MCI/WorldCom to emerge with some debt and common shares retained

18. Realization that America cannot afford the looting of its investors by a conspiracy of white-collar criminals; need to protect MCI/WorldCom employee retirement plans, New York City Pension Fund, and thousands of others from criminal fraud

19. Realization by the Bush administration that it cannot afford to permit Citigroup to rape the American investor and Wall Street; Bush desire to be re-elected in 2004

ممدوح

عضو محترف
التسجيل
24 أغسطس 2002
المشاركات
أخي haj600
والله ما ادري
لكن wcoeq شارتها يقول ارتفاع الى 0.25 والله اعلم
والله اعلم
بدون اي مسئولية

haj600

عضو نشط
التسجيل
17 نوفمبر 2002
المشاركات
Nor should you assume that President Bush and Attorney General John Ashcroft are remaining silent. All of this may seem to be the case (as I have previously pointed out on this board) based upon the limited news that we receive. I am keeping my shares because I believe that these men are honest, and I believe that the SEC has assurances from MCI/WorldCom that they are working to preserve the shareholders and the retirement plans. This is why the 9 billion dollar fine is being held at bay and may be used to guarantee the survival of the 2.9 billion shares. I further believe that MCI/WorldCom is working on a turnaround that will keep the shareholders on board. I believe that this is the reason for the five month delay. I pray that I am not wrong. My belief and official position on this board is that, through the efforts of President Bush, Attorney General John Ashcroft, Richard Breeden, the SEC, and Michael Capellas, along with the anticipated honest decisions of Judges Arthur Gonzalez and Jed Rakoff, the 2.9 billion common shares will be retained, whole and intact, and will be at $20+ by June 1, 2003. But this is only my view, and you should make your decision based upon your own beliefs, knowledge, and research.

أعلى