trilioni its very very important:)

abou_anas

عضو نشط
التسجيل
21 أبريل 2006
المشاركات
ok i have a question... 1st question "CD" was out from sp500 and added to sp400 , as i know sp500 is bigger then sp400 so there will be more people selling from buying! so how come the stock is increased today by 25%??!!
thanks

تريليوني

عضو محترف
التسجيل
21 سبتمبر 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة
KUWAIT
abou_anas قال:
ok i have a question... 1st question "CD" was out from sp500 and added to sp400 , as i know sp500 is bigger then sp400 so there will be more people selling from buying! so how come the stock is increased today by 25%??!!
thanks

check the chart
CD was $15 yesterday
today is $2.45
do your home work and let me know why it drop like this
its very easy but I want you to do the home work :)

abou_anas

عضو نشط
التسجيل
21 أبريل 2006
المشاركات
lol they did split 4 to 1 right? but i have a question.. this +25% its like it really increases by 25% or its showing this because of the split or what? i mean every stock splits 4 to 1 increase this much?? anyway if there wasnt this split it wouldnt increase cz sp500 is bigger then sp400 right?

question 2: PSB was added to sp600 today (and it wasnt in any other sp before now..) but although that today it decreases like 3%
maken lezim it increase?

تريليوني

عضو محترف
التسجيل
21 سبتمبر 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة
KUWAIT
abou_anas قال:
lol they did split 4 to 1 right? but i have a question.. this +25% its like it really increases by 25% or its showing this because of the split or what? i mean every stock splits 4 to 1 increase this much?? anyway if there wasnt this split it wouldnt increase cz sp500 is bigger then sp400 right?
wrong answer

question 2: PSB was added to sp600 today (and it wasnt in any other sp before now..) but although that today it decreases like 3%
maken lezim it increase?
wrong answer

do you home right or you will fail in the final exam

abou_anas

عضو نشط
التسجيل
21 أبريل 2006
المشاركات
looooool
"Cendant issued one share of Realogy stock for every four of Cendant and one share in Wyndham for every five in Cendant"

doesnt this mean a split 4 to 1? :S

تريليوني

عضو محترف
التسجيل
21 سبتمبر 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة
KUWAIT
abou_anas قال:
looooool
"Cendant issued one share of Realogy stock for every four of Cendant and one share in Wyndham for every five in Cendant"

doesnt this mean a split 4 to 1? :S

right answer but wrong thought :)

abou_anas

عضو نشط
التسجيل
21 أبريل 2006
المشاركات
question 1: its a spin-off where to company divided to 4 parts that why its like a split but not split?

question 2: please its important check this out
http://www.compustat.com/support/ri/event.pdf
as you see the study shows that technology stocks added to sp600 increase almost 8% , so why u think "SYKE" is not good?

abou_anas

عضو نشط
التسجيل
21 أبريل 2006
المشاركات
by the way abou ali can i add u on yahoo messenger or u prefer keep that for the family and stuff not for stock talking?:)

تريليوني

عضو محترف
التسجيل
21 سبتمبر 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة
KUWAIT
abou_anas قال:
question 1: its a spin-off where to company divided to 4 parts that why its like a split but not split?

question 2: please its important check this out
http://www.compustat.com/support/ri/event.pdf
as you see the study shows that technology stocks added to sp600 increase almost 8% , so why u think "SYKE" is not good?

bo anas
you are puting to much time on things that are not worth it to put your time into it
the S&P stock is only once a month
I can give you every day a stock you can make between %2 to% 5
especially now with the earning season

abou_anas

عضو نشط
التسجيل
21 أبريل 2006
المشاركات
trilioni i wanna chat with u a little bit so can i add u on yahoo? and by the way do u use msn? cause we have some things to talk about :p

تريليوني

عضو محترف
التسجيل
21 سبتمبر 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة
KUWAIT
abou_anas قال:
trilioni i wanna chat with u a little bit so can i add u on yahoo? and by the way do u use msn? cause we have some things to talk about :p

I DONT HAVE NAITHER ONE SORRY

أعلى