مضمون الخبر Bkmp.pk

sirgaso

عضو جديد
التسجيل
24 مايو 2003
المشاركات
سلام للجميع احد ممكن يعطينا شرح عن مضمون الخبر اللي على الشركة
TORONTO--(MARKET WIRE)--Sep 7, 2006 -- In the news release, "Blackout Media Corp. Clarifies Preferred Share Dividend," issued earlier today by Blackout Media Corp. (Other OTC:BKMP.PK - News), we are advised by the company that the date of record for shareholders should be September 15th, 2006 rather than September 15th, 2005 as originally issued. Complete corrected text follows.
Blackout Media Corp. Clarifies Preferred Share Dividend

TORONTO -- September 07, 2006 -- Blackout Media Corp. (Other OTC:BKMP.PK - News), on September 1st, announced that the Board of Directors has declared a stock dividend, payable to shareholders of record of September 15th, 2006. The dividend will consist of ten thousand (10,000) free preferred shares of Blackout Media Corp. for every one (1) shares of BKMP held on September 15th, 2006.
Many shareholders are confused about this dividend; the following answers should help clarify the dividend:

1. Yes, the press release is correct: for every one common share of BKMP you will receive 10,000 preferred shares as long as you are a shareholder of record on the 15th of September.

2. For example, if you own 1,000,000 shares on the ex-dividend date you would get 10,000,000,000 preferred shares.
3. The preferred shares will have there own CUSIP number and trade separately under their own symbol as preferred shares -- different from the common shares.

4. NO, this is not an option; this is an outright grant to all shareholders. You have to do nothing, they will appear in your account a few weeks to a month after the 15th. I can't tell when they will appear; that is up the DTCC in New York and your brokerage firm.

5. The value of the shares is whatever the market assigns to the shares, it is a free market and they will assign a fair value to them. I can't tell you what it will be; that is not up to me.

6. A preferred shares is a non-voting stock that is similar to a debt instrument.

7. If you are a shareholder now you have common shares.

8. The preferred shares will be free trading shares.

9. A new symbol will be assigned by the NASD some time in the future; again I can't tell you when but we are anticipating some time this month.

10. The ex-dividend date will be set by the NASD, and as long as you own the common shares of BKMP on the ex-dividend date you will be a shareholder of record and you will be entitled to the dividend.

11. You will not be diluted by this dividend, because the preferred shares are non-convertible and non-voting; they do not affect the outstanding common shares of the company and as they will trade under a totally separate symbol your present common shares will continue to trade under the symbol of BKMP.

أعلى