20 مارس 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
** بلاد الورد **
-

يعطيك العافية يا بو عمر و هناك اضافة لمكالمة مع المدير

منتشرة في المنتديات

(( النص المنقول ))

I just spoke with John Rivera regarding the current Reverse Merger.

The reverse merger is complete. Mr. Rivera is the CEO and majority shareholder for USSEC, therefore it has been approved by the shareholders (per the Oct. 11 PR) Per Mr. Rivera, this is just the beginning and there will be MAJOR, MAJOR news coming that will put this stock over $10 (not RS) by mid-December. IN ADDITION, there is going to be a VERY LARGE DIVY paid before mid December. He also stated that with the news, he anticipates giving Google a run for their money. He stated to watch CNN, HN, and FoxNews for major developments about the company very soon. He did state keep an eye out starting this week for all of this to unfold. (He doesn't seem to be a big wire PR fan, he prefers global audiences via TV, CNN, etc.)

He stated they are waiting RIGHT NOW for the SEC to approve a PR that will be ENORMOUS!!!

He is very busy and stated they have received many calls and will they can not put them all through b/c there are far too many, but feel free to contact their firm.

I will keep everyone updated as I become aware of any changes and I am scheduling a meeting to sit down with him in the near future.

السهم قد يكون (( فـحل صغير ))

اذا صدقت اقوال المدير و الناقـل

للمغامرين رجاء عدم الاكثار من الاسهم

الـــ 10 سنت دعم جيد للسهم

و كسر الـــ 8 سنت يعني الخروج

girgish1

عضو نشط
التسجيل
19 أكتوبر 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة
مضارب بني صامت - الكويت
جميل منك يا الشعثاني متابعتك لهذه الفحول حتو وإن كانت صغير

مشتاقين لك في مكانك الثاني....!!!!

الشعثاني

عضو مميز
التسجيل
20 مارس 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
** بلاد الورد **
-

تشتاق لك العافية يالصاحب

بالنسبة لــ LFZA - كانت العشرة سنت مقاومة قوية شوي تم اختراقها بفوليوم جيد

و ستكون الــ 15 سنت اخف منها ان شاء الله

لا تغمض عينك يا بو عمر عن سهمنا العتيق IGTG

اصدروا خبر بداية الانتاج لـلــ OxyView

--

Winchester

عضو نشط
التسجيل
9 يناير 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
kuwait
-

يعطيك العافية يا بو عمر و هناك اضافة لمكالمة مع المدير

منتشرة في المنتديات

(( النص المنقول ))

I just spoke with John Rivera regarding the current Reverse Merger.

The reverse merger is complete. Mr. Rivera is the CEO and majority shareholder for USSEC, therefore it has been approved by the shareholders (per the Oct. 11 PR) Per Mr. Rivera, this is just the beginning and there will be MAJOR, MAJOR news coming that will put this stock over $10 (not RS) by mid-December. IN ADDITION, there is going to be a VERY LARGE DIVY paid before mid December. He also stated that with the news, he anticipates giving Google a run for their money. He stated to watch CNN, HN, and FoxNews for major developments about the company very soon. He did state keep an eye out starting this week for all of this to unfold. (He doesn't seem to be a big wire PR fan, he prefers global audiences via TV, CNN, etc.)

He stated they are waiting RIGHT NOW for the SEC to approve a PR that will be ENORMOUS!!!

He is very busy and stated they have received many calls and will they can not put them all through b/c there are far too many, but feel free to contact their firm.

I will keep everyone updated as I become aware of any changes and I am scheduling a meeting to sit down with him in the near future.

السهم قد يكون (( فـحل صغير ))

اذا صدقت اقوال المدير و الناقـل

للمغامرين رجاء عدم الاكثار من الاسهم

الـــ 10 سنت دعم جيد للسهم

و كسر الـــ 8 سنت يعني الخروج

ياريت نعرف شنو أقوال المدير اذا ما عليكم امر

girgish1

عضو نشط
التسجيل
19 أكتوبر 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة
مضارب بني صامت - الكويت
شرح موجز لما تفوه به المدير

ياريت نعرف شنو أقوال المدير اذا ما عليكم امر

المدير يقول هناك أخبار قوية قوية جدا قبل منتصف شهر 12 هذه السنة, ويقول ايضا هناك توزيع ارباح قوية قبل منتصف شهر 12 ولكنه لم يذكر طبيعة هذه الارباح.......هل هي اسهم منح او دوز (قروش - دراهم - بيزات..الخ..الخ)

والله أعلم

الشعثاني

عضو مميز
التسجيل
20 مارس 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
** بلاد الورد **
-

WATCH OUT - LFZA

Sustainable Energy Corp. Announces Strategic Alliance to Build the World's Largest 1000 Megawatt Green Power Utility Company to Demonstrate Revolutionary Biofuels at Vidalia, LA City Hall at 11:00 am CST on Oct. 31st, 2006

الشركة تخطط لبناء مولد كهربائي بسعة 1000 ميقا

يعتمد على الوقود المستخرج من الزيوت النباتية

الهاي السنوي = 19 سنت

LAST = 0.18

-

أعلى