Confidence and fear: a trader's weapon before positioning a trade

TechnoFund

عضو متميز
التسجيل
12 مايو 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الروضة
Confidence and fear are contrary states of mind that both stem from our belifes and attitudes.

To be confident, functioning in an enviroment where you can easily lose more than you inted to risk, requires absolute trust in your self

However, you won't be able to achieve that trust until you have trained your mind to override your natural inclination to think in ways

that are counterproductive to being a consistntly successful trader or investor. Learning how to analyze the market's behavior is simply

not the appropriate training. The solution lays into learning how to redefine your trading activities in such a way that you truly accept the

risk, and you're no longer afraid. ًActually, when you achieved a state of mind where you truly accept the risk, you won't have the

potential to define and interpret market information in PAINFUL WAYS, you also eliminate the tendency to rationalize, hesitate, jump the

gun, hope that the market will give you money, or hope that the market will save you from your inability to cut your losses. So, what is

the solution? you will need to learn how to adjust your attitudes and beliefs about trading in such a way that you can trade without the

slightest bit of fear, but at the same time keep a framework in place the doesn't allow you to become reckless.

paragraph what i feel important as I cover the book.

Wish you all Great trading​

5-50/5

عضو نشط
التسجيل
23 أكتوبر 2005
المشاركات
Totally true.. Looking forward to reading more

keep it up and maybe you could mention the title of the book.

PS. Love the signiture.. especially the part about opinions, and it is missing something :)

TechnoFund

عضو متميز
التسجيل
12 مايو 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الروضة
Please, if you do know what it misses let me know about it. I've just read it from a post from foreign forum and like it ! and it was as it is on my signature :)

التسجيل
11 يناير 2006
المشاركات
الإقامة
الــكــويـــت
Confidence and fear are contrary states of mind that both stem from our belifes and attitudes.

To be confident, functioning in an enviroment where you can easily lose more than you inted to risk, requires absolute trust in your self

However, you won't be able to achieve that trust until you have trained your mind to override your natural inclination to think in ways

that are counterproductive to being a consistntly successful trader or investor. Learning how to analyze the market's behavior is simply

not the appropriate training. The solution lays into learning how to redefine your trading activities in such a way that you truly accept the

risk, and you're no longer afraid. ًActually, when you achieved a state of mind where you truly accept the risk, you won't have the

potential to define and interpret market information in PAINFUL WAYS, you also eliminate the tendency to rationalize, hesitate, jump the

gun, hope that the market will give you money, or hope that the market will save you from your inability to cut your losses. So, what is

the solution? you will need to learn how to adjust your attitudes and beliefs about trading in such a way that you can trade without the

slightest bit of fear, but at the same time keep a framework in place the doesn't allow you to become reckless.

paragraph what i feel important as I cover the book.

Wish you all Great trading​

Oh Dear !

بو وليد اكتب عربي واللا بزعل عليك هههههههه​

TechnoFund

عضو متميز
التسجيل
12 مايو 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الروضة
Oh Dear !

بو وليد اكتب عربي واللا بزعل عليك هههههههه​

ترجمتها فلم .. يبيلها قعده، خلها باجر عقب المغرب
ههههههههههههههههههههههههه

أتعب على المواعيد !!

بس ممكن إذا تبيها عالوافي بس بيطلع أعتر من الانجليزي ..

التسجيل
11 يناير 2006
المشاركات
الإقامة
الــكــويـــت
ترجمتها فلم .. يبيلها قعده، خلها باجر عقب المغرب
ههههههههههههههههههههههههه

أتعب على المواعيد !!

بس ممكن إذا تبيها عالوافي بس بيطلع أعتر من الانجليزي ..
OK . Give me the Butter :)

TechnoFund

عضو متميز
التسجيل
12 مايو 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الروضة
يوجد خطأ في الفقر الثالثة، السطر 6 ..

the market will get blocked until you are ...

الملفات المرفقه:

• read 1.PNG
    read 1.PNG
    الحجم: 47.3 KB   المشاهدات: 92

TechnoFund

عضو متميز
التسجيل
12 مايو 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الروضة
Perceive/Perception = إدراك - فهم
Immoblizing = غير قادر على التحرك او اتخاذ قرار
Insidious = ماكر
attitude = سلوك

بعض من معاني الكلمات المرفقة .. لعل المشاركة أن تكون مفيده .. وسنلحقكم بالمزيد إن شاء الله تعالى

الملفات المرفقه:

• read 2.PNG
    read 2.PNG
    الحجم: 35 KB   المشاهدات: 109
أعلى