(inxr) الشعثاني و girgish1 و ولا يهونون باقي الشباب

RICARDO-KAKA

عضو نشط
التسجيل
11 أغسطس 2005
المشاركات
Why INXR --- Updated

iFinix RealTime
iFinix RealTime is a comprehensive setup package, which can be operated by both novices and professionals in order to increase their effectiveness and profitability, significantly. It excludes the functionality for executions and account management. It is a powerful analysis system that is beneficial to traders who wish to use the system only for information and analysis.

iFinix Trader: An advanced trading platform which provides comprehensive functionality for market information, executions, account management, charting and technical analysis. Advanced functions for conditional orders, program trading, basket trading, portfolio management and statistical trade analysis. As an added benefit it covers Stocks, Options and Futures.

Efinix: This is a web enabled low level version of iFinix Trader. This tool helps traders who are traveling to manage their account/trade online through iFinix Trader.

RICARDO-KAKA

عضو نشط
التسجيل
11 أغسطس 2005
المشاركات
INITIAL REPORT ON MEETING WITH INXR

This is a preliminary message to get the essential thoughts down and then I will expand on them in the next day or so. I will post further about my understanding of their platform and technology approach based on what I could comprehend. These are just my comments and are not sponsored by the company.

I met Drew Budhu in Florida and accompanied him on meetings with Spartan Securities and with Larry Colton who is working with Scott Moore's accountancy CFO Professional Services.

At Spartan I met Managing Director Carl Dilley who would be responsible for all uplisting requirements as the sponsoring broker-dealer for INXR to go to the OTCBB. I also met the man who would be the head trader responsible for making a market in INXR during the first month and after on the OTC bulletin boards. If you are not familiar with the process, the first month only the sponsoring broker makes a market in the stock. Thereafter, other MMs will appear on a stock's level 2. That does not prohibit the sponsor from handling orders for other MMs during that time, but that is how it works.

Besides having a trading desk, Spartan has a significant business in doing uplistings. They are also a very active transfer agent which is one of their key businesses. They run a very tight ship and expressed they perform all duties in full compliance with all regulatory procedures as is their mandate and they don't deviate from any rules and regulations. I was impressed by the professionalism shown in this meeting.

Spartan handles the registration for uplisting with the NASD. During that time, the NASD comes back with a set of questions for the company to answer. Some companies treat this as a quiet period and discuss less with shareholders during that time. Mr. Dilley said that any press release issued during this review period is subject to immediate demands for proof of substance by the NASD and it is the sponsoring broker-dealer's obligation to facilitate those requests for data, including the financials being prepared by the company.

Thus they are the middleman for moving to a new exchange and that is the role Spartan is designated for. I do not have information to convey on specific actions taken by the company in that regard other than I do not think it would be fair for anyone on a public forum to suggest we go to the OTC this month and I can at least make that assumption (my own only) based on the next meeting held.

I met with Larry Colton, the current CFO of eautoclaim.com, which is itself a publicly traded company. He was Comptroller of the same company when Scott Moore was its CFO. When Mr. Moore left the company to found his own accountancy two years ago, Mr. Colton stepped up into the CFO role. His close working relationship with Mr. Moore means he provides some of his professional expertise to the independent accountancy as well. Thus, Mr. Colton was in attendance as the acting accountant in charge of preparation of the company financials.

He was a highly credible man and clearly playing everything by the book. Nobody I met was presenting themselves as anyone other than a professional hired by INXR to fulfill the duties required to move iFinix's corporate agenda forward. We discussed the business of his current company and it was very clear to me he was a stickler on compliance issues and was an asset to INXR.

What I understand is all of the necessary documentation is being assembled by accountants that work with the company in the New York area and they are preparing that data for submission to Mr. Colton and Mr. Moore. Then they will produce the actual financials spoken of by the company. Since I figure that is not due out immediately, but sometime in upcoming weeks I thought it was fair to say at the very least that Spartan would be lacking the additional necessary document to proceed with their duties.

In regards to those people I met, there was no discomfort on my part with their presentation and I am confident they are true professionals who would not willingly have any part of any sort of scam. Just want to get that said. They were fine and respectable contributors to whatever INXR is aiming to accomplish.

That is basically the official context for my visit here with Mr. Budhu. The rest that I'd like to comment on that seems relevant to me I'll do the broad strokes now and then come back and expand on them and update this update so to speak. For now, some thoughts ..........

They are extremely keen on pointing out the great efforts they have gone to to produce their own product from the ground up and the value they place on this in terms of delivering a solid product that will do well, a code base that is uniquely theirs and is therefore a valuable asset base. I would infer from that to be a primary valuation consideration right now.

From spending plenty of time on this topic, I would say that if this proves correct, then we should be looking to at least start achieving a base level $10-20M market cap if they are debt free which would be a starting point of anywhere from half a cent to a cent and half per share without taking into account other factors.

This is a key value proposition I will address further soon. I will discuss to the best of my ability the underlying technical premises implied in this notion based on my conversations. And I will try to recall to the best of my ability the feature sets I was demo'd this past week and by which I can give us all a better viewpoint on the upcoming product to go by. It looks good and like we have a competitive product to look forward to.

It seems to me I probably caught Mr. Budhu in the last window before everything really gets insanely busy for his team and I'm glad I did get another chance to do so. I know he has to go to India for continued work and oversight with his development team there and to get the technical support staff geared up to serve iFinix users. I get the impression his heavy workload also includes dealing with their data vendors and partners and potential partnerships as well. Therefore, I was glad to advance shareholder interests and concerns one more time and now leave it up to them to move forward.

I'll update this with new posts, especially what I could glean technologically that would probably interest many to read. Excuse me if I'm not posting as heavily as I did sometimes in the past, but those weeks were light in comparison to my combined workloads right now and I'm doing my absolute best to stay on top of it all.

All the best

:D :D

أعلى