ucoi هل سينهار نبي رايك أخوي الشعثاني

ayoop

عضو نشط
التسجيل
4 نوفمبر 2006
المشاركات
هل مسار السهم ونزوله الشبه مستمر تجميع أو تصريف ونلاحظ بأنه لم يتغير مع نزول الخبر وها هو الخبر ولك الشكر مسبقًا .
Press Release Source: Unico, Inc.

Unico, Inc. Chairman Reports Purchase of 3 Million Shares of Common Stock
Monday March 5, 1:31 pm ET

SAN DIEGO, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--Mar 5, 2007 -- Unico, Incorporated (OTC BB:UCOI.OB - News), a natural resource company in the precious metals mining sector, today announced that on March 1, 2007, chairman Ray C. Brown purchased an additional 3,000,000 shares of Unico common stock at a price of $0.00392 per share. The purchase brings the total number of common shares that Mr. Brown owns to 10,600,000.
ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Brown's purchase is reflected in a Form 4 Statement of Change in Beneficial Ownership of Securities filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 2, 2007.

"Delivery and installation of the transformers for the electrical substation that will power the processing facility and mining operations at the Deer Trail Mine is a critical step in the reconstruction process, and we expect them to be onsite any time now," commented Mr. Brown. "I continue to be impressed with the facility that is being completed at the Deer Trail Mine and am pleased to again add to my common stock position with the company."

Unico is currently engaged in the reconstruction of the mill and processing facility at the Deer Trail Mine. The reconstruction includes a variety of improvements that are expected to increase both the efficiency and capacity of processing operations at the Deer Trail Mine.

Shareholders who would like to sign up to receive information by email directly from Unico, Inc., particularly when new press releases, SEC filings or other information is disclosed, are asked to visit the company's website at http://www.unicomining.com/IR/mailinglist.php.

About Unico, Inc.

Unico, Inc. (OTC BB:UCOI.OB - News) is a publicly traded natural resource company in the precious metals mining sector that is focused on the exploration, development and production of gold, silver, lead, zinc, and copper concentrates at its three mine properties: the Deer Trail Mine, the Bromide Basin Mine and the Silver Bell Mine. The company has recently announced agreements to acquire over 70 additional mining

fr99br

عضو نشط
التسجيل
16 يناير 2006
المشاركات
الإقامة
الرياض، السعودية
انا اتوقع صعود مذهل للسهم

وخصوصا عودنا على الانهيار ومن ثم الارتفاع القوي
هكذا سلوكيات السهم

أعلى