pnms.pk للمتابعه القصوى

RICARDO-KAKA

عضو نشط
التسجيل
11 أغسطس 2005
المشاركات
pnms.pk للمتابعه اليوم. حيث أن مدير الشركه أعلن يوم الجمعه أن قيمة السهم غير عادله بسبب النيكد شورت و اذا استمرت على هذا الحال سيتم شراء الشركه بالكامل لأخراجها من السوق. حيث أن الشركه لها مدخول ممتاز جداً جداً للسنه الماضيه. للعلم انه عند اعلان الخبر يوم الجمعه قفز السهم الى 25% مع قوه في الشراء

PANAMERSA Corporation Board of Directors to Meet to Discuss Buyout
Friday March 9, 2:00 pm ET

DALLAS, TX and PANAMA CITY, PANAMA--(MARKET WIRE)--Mar 9, 2007 -- The board of directors for PANAMERSA Corporation is scheduled to meet March 15th 2007 to discuss a complete buyout of shareholders for PANAMERSA Corporation (Other OTC:pNMS.PK - News) stock.
"I feel strongly that this is the best option for PANAMERSA and our shareholders," said Mike Terrell, CEO of PANAMERSA Corporation. "Our stock continues to be undervalued (.0021) due to the consistent manipulation by naked shorting in the US market. Based on cash on hand alone, which will be certified on the 15th , and the recent reduction of the O/S by 2 Billion shares, our cash per share is $0.0035. Using any conservative multiple clearly illustrates the undervaluation of our stock."

PANAMERSA Corporation (Other OTC:pNMS.PK - News) is a holding company for a group of business enterprises which promote the commercial integration of Latin America into the economic development of the Western Hemisphere. PANAMERSA Corporation is engaged in global e-commerce and e-biz solutions offering interactive e-commerce and e-biz programs in addition to a range of goods and services online including: prepaid debit cards; e-commerce merchant accounts; life insurance policies, gold transactions; telephony services, text messaging, VoIP, MicroForests properties, real estate investment participations, fixed and variable income real estate properties in Costa Rica and Panama, offshore financial services, asset management and protection; travel services, leisure, business, health, relocation services, and digital marketing services.

ka3000

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2006
المشاركات
جولة قوية راح تكون علي هالسهم اليوم خبر قوى جدا

RICARDO-KAKA

عضو نشط
التسجيل
11 أغسطس 2005
المشاركات
ASSETS AND LIABILITIES

Cash on Hand ------------------------------------------------ $19,888,475
Prepaid Expenses ---------------------------------------------------$5,600
Accounts Receivable --------------------------------------------$179,000

Fixed Assets ------------------------------------------------- $20,073,675

Other Assets ----

Investment – Corobici Wildlife ------------------------------- $1,437,000
Investment – Corporacion Financeria Ebiz -------------- $1,000,000
Investment – Panamersa Latin America, SA ------------ $5,416,667
Deposit in Escrow for Investment -------------------------- $50,000,000
Deposit Designated Future Acquisitions Account ---- $29,400,000

TOTAL ASSETS -----------------------------------------------$107,327,342

TOTAL LIABILITIES ----------------------------------------------$8,375.00

ka3000

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2006
المشاركات
مشكور
وجزاك الله خير
فعلا تستحق المتابعه

RICARDO-KAKA

عضو نشط
التسجيل
11 أغسطس 2005
المشاركات
للعلم أنه الشركه ستعلن بشكل رسمي عن ال Audit Financials والتي حققت فيه زياده بنسبة 545% للربع الرابع يوم الخميس القادم الموافق 15-3-2007 و ذلك تمهيداً لخروج الشركه من pinksheets و الذهاب الى OTCBB ان شاء الله

best

عضو نشط
التسجيل
13 نوفمبر 2006
المشاركات
حبيبنا الشراري

لاتقلق ..السهم بخير ...بس أبيك منك ان تبتسم وتتفاءل شوية...
وبدل من ضياع الوقت تنتظره شوفلك فرصة الحين إذا عندك سيولة لسهم على الأقل يطلع لك 50%...في فرص الحين والقرار لك في gbdx او evsa
حاول تصيدهم بسعر مناسب يعني أقل من 0.007 والقرار لك ...

RICARDO-KAKA

عضو نشط
التسجيل
11 أغسطس 2005
المشاركات
حبيبي الشراري: لم اقصد. لكن حركة السهم غير طبيعية بعد كل هذه الاخبار الايجابيه. وذكرت من قبل ان السهم عليه نيكد شورت عالي جداًًًًًًًَ. وقد يكون ان صناع السوق من خوفهم ضغطوا على السهم ليغطوا الشورت بعدما اعلن مدير الشركه انه اذا استمرت على هذا الحال سيتم شراء الشركه بالكامل لأخراجها من السوق. حيث أن الشركه لها مدخول ممتاز جداً جداً للسنه الماضيه

الشراري

موقوف
التسجيل
15 أغسطس 2006
المشاركات
حبيبي الشراري: لم اقصد. لكن حركة السهم غير طبيعية بعد كل هذه الاخبار الايجابيه. وذكرت من قبل ان السهم عليه نيكد شورت عالي جداًًًًًًًَ. وقد يكون ان صناع السوق من خوفهم ضغطوا على السهم ليغطوا الشورت بعدما اعلن مدير الشركه انه اذا استمرت على هذا الحال سيتم شراء الشركه بالكامل لأخراجها من السوق. حيث أن الشركه لها مدخول ممتاز جداً جداً للسنه الماضيه

يعطيك العافيه مقدما 000 بس ابى اسال سؤال اللى هو : اذا المدير شرا الشركة بالكامل وطلعها من السوق هل هذا ايجابي ام سلبي 0

RICARDO-KAKA

عضو نشط
التسجيل
11 أغسطس 2005
المشاركات
ايجابي جدا جدا لان سعر الكاش للسهم الواحد يساوي 0.0035 وهذا السعر معلن من غير مكرر الربحيه والذي ذكره بعض الاشخاص من المنتديات الامريكيه انه تقريبا من 10-13 مره. مما يجعل سعر السهم العادل ما بين 0.035- 0.045
فاذا قررت الاداره شراء الشركه بما يعني انها تشتري اسهم الشركه بالكامل من كل المستثمرين فانه يتوجب على الشركه بالشراء بسعر عادل وهو ما ذكرته سابقا. هذا ما جعل صناع السوق يضغطون السهم لتغطية ما عليهم من الشورت. والله تعالى اعلم

bosalem

عضو نشط
التسجيل
27 أغسطس 2005
المشاركات
مشكور على التقرير:) بس المشكلة الكبيرة :( انى مافهمت شى :confused: :confused: ياليتك تعطينا رايك ولك جزيل الشكر:D :D :eek:

الشراري

موقوف
التسجيل
15 أغسطس 2006
المشاركات
مو المفروض اليوم 15 -3 مناقشه لمجلس الاداره بخصوص سعر السهم ؟

RICARDO-KAKA

عضو نشط
التسجيل
11 أغسطس 2005
المشاركات
خبر قوي من الموقع الرسمي ل pnms.pk
:D

http://blog.panamersa.com

A blog by Panamersa CEO Mike Terrell

Great News!!!!!!!!
March 15th, 2007
I am in Panama and have today attended a marathon session of meetings. Representatives from all four regions of Pan America Sociedad Anonima (MMVII) were in attendance, as well as the council of Fundacion Pan America, to voice their opinions and make decisions while allowing each region to act in accordance with it’s way of doing business.

Throughout all of the meetings, I was cognizant of the fact that today was the promised date to deliver the certified financials back to the shareholders. We discussed this throughout the meetings and spoke with representatives from the government along with legal counsel representing Fundación Pan America. Due to Panamanian law, I could personally face civil and criminal charges for publishing the financials of private companies. These companies are protected by the foundation and are not accountable to the public regarding the release of financials.

I was, however, able to get special permission from both the government and counsel to allow me to release confirmation of the liquid assets as off December 31, 2006. What I can now present to you as certified as follows: $50 million that PANAMERSA Corporation has in escrow, $27.4 million earmarked for expansion, and $19,888,475.00 in the operating account.

Because of the late hour at which I received this information our Web team is unable to post the specific documents showing the certifications, as well as legal documents outlining the legal opinions of Panamanian law and regulations that make the full certification of information impossible. I will have these documents posted as soon as I am able – most likely tomorrow or Monday.

I will send out a press release tomorrow outlining all of the events from today’s meetings. . I’m clearly excited about the decisions we made and know that you will be too. We are moving forward at great speed and with great strength.

Micheal Scott Terrell President and CEO PANAMERSA Corporation

الشراري

موقوف
التسجيل
15 أغسطس 2006
المشاركات
ماشوف اي تاثير على السهم بعدين هم قايلين ان تاريخ 15 - 3 راح يصرحون وللحين ماكو شي !! ماعلينا الحين نبي شنو مضمون الخبر و ليش ماينزلون الخبر بالياهو مع الشكر يا اخ كاكا ؟

أعلى