Qmmg.ob تحرك يوم امس

ابو رغوده

عضو نشط
التسجيل
13 يونيو 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
شهد هذا السهم تداول بكميات ملفت للنظر وكان اغلاق السهم 0.0051 وارتفع الى 0.0074 ويعود ويغلق على ارتفاع 0.0064

وان شاء الله يواصل ارتفاعه اليووووووووم ونتمنا يوم ممتع مع هذا السهم

والبيع والشراء مسئوليه خاصة وهذا الخبر اللي حرك التداول

Quest Minerals & Mining Corp. (OTCBB: QMMG - http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=QMMG.OB ) (Tue, May 15, 2007, 4:10pm EDT)

Quest Minerals & Mining Corp., a Kentucky based operator of energy and mineral related properties, announced today that it has received clearance from all requisite state and federal agencies to mine coal at its Pond Creek mine at Slater's Branch, Kentucky.

Rodney A. Robinson, President of General Mining, Quest's mine operator, stated, "We are pleased to report that our rehabilitation of the Pond Creek mine is substantially complete and that we can now mine commercial coal while completing the remaining rehabilitation work."

Eugene Chiaramonte, Jr., President of Quest, stated, "We are excited to report that we have started mining again at Slater's Branch. This is a significant step towards generating revenues, achieving profitability, and restoring the financial health of Quest. General Mining has done an excellent job in reopening the mine. We feel that this is a significant turning point for our company and our shareholders."

Quest now intends to attempt to reopen its second mine at Slater's Branch in the Lower Cedar Grove seam, which has over 2,000,000 tones of coal in place. Recent tests on the Lower Cedar Grove seam indicate a strong potential for use of the coal as a blend on multiple metallurgical orders. In anticipation of this reopening, General Mining has moved mining equipment onto the property which it intends to use at the Lower Cedar Grove seam. In order to recommence mining operations at Lower Cedar Grove, Quest and General Mining will need to rehabilitate the mine, file a new mine plan, and obtain all required insurance, permits, and approvals to recommence mining operations at Lower Cedar Grove. The Lower Cedar Grove seam is already covered under the existing mine permit and bond with the Kentucky Department of Natural Resources

أعلى