ناصر250

موقوف
التسجيل
30 يونيو 2007
المشاركات
شخص يدعي علاج سرطان الدم لوكيميا باستخدام عصير الفواكه

منقول

The Breuss Leukemia Cure

I have just finished reading The Breuss Cancer Cure, Advice for the prevention and natural treatment of cancer, leukemia, and other seemingly incurable diseases, a book by Rudolph Breuss that includes his treatment for leukemia. The book costs about $10 and is published by Alive Books, British Columbia, Canada. Get it from your local bookstore or from Amazon.

Mr. Breuss was a natural healer who died in 1991 at the age of 92. A native of Austria, his cure is purported to have cured thousands of cases of cancer and other chronic diseases by thoroughly cleansing the entire body of toxins.

Other posts in this blog reveal that I did the 42 day Breuss Cancer Cure with some impressive results. That treatment was undertaken with information gleaned from other web sites. After reading the book, I discovered that some important information was not available from those sources.

You are very likely here because you have a concern about leukemia so my intent is to inform about the complete process. I strongly advise you to purchase the book because it is a great resource at a very reasonable price.

The good news is that the leukemia cure is not nearly as rigorous as the cancer cure. In fact, Breuss claims that leukemia is not cancer but rather a disease of the portal vein. The portal vein carries the nutrients from digested food to the liver from the intestines.

There is an important distinction to be made here. Breuss claims that his treatment will cure leukemia. That is one thing and his statement about the nature of leukemia is another. He could be correct about his cure and wrong about the nature of the disease.

The Leukemia Treatment
Remove all insecticides, air fresheners, mothballs, and sprays from your home.

Drink one cup (8 fl oz) of the Breuss vegetable juice (from organically grown vegetables) per day for 42 days. Juicing your own is preferable but there is a commercial product available from Bioforce Canada Inc.. Sip it slowly and mix well with saliva before swallowing.

Drink kidney tea, as directed, every day for the first 21 days and no meat during this period.

Drink sage tea every day.

No beef soup and no pork. Eat what you enjoy except where indicated. Avoid fats, burnt food, chemical food additives and reheated meals.

Breuss vegetable juice ingredients
All vegetables should be organically grown.

300 grams (9.6 oz) beets

100 grams (3.2 oz) carrots

100 grams (3.2 oz) celery

30 grams (1.06 oz) black radish

Kidney Tea Herb Mixture (Take for 3 Weeks)
15 grams (0.53 oz) horsetail (Equisetum arvense)

10 grams (0.35 oz) stinging nettle (Urtica dioica)

8 grams (0.28 oz) knotgrass (Polygonum aviculare)

6 grams (0.21 oz) St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum)

I fould the above difficult to find, however I did find a source in Australia for a product called Breuss Kidney Tea. http://www.herbalsupplies.com.au/healthconditions/listproducts.cfm?id=26

The brewing instructions are very precise. The reasons are outlined in the book.

Place ½ teaspoon of finely cut herbs into ½ cup hot water and steep for 10 minutes.

Strain and save the tealeaves. Set the liquid aside. This is part 1. Add a cup of hot water to the strained tealeaves and boil for 10 minutes. This is part 2. Strain and then combine part 1 and part 2.

Drink ¼ cup cold first thing in morning on empty stomach.

Drink another ¼ cup just before lunch.

Drink another ¼ cup at night just before sleep.

Sage Tea Ingredients
Sage (Salvia officinalis)

St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum)

Peppermint

Balm (Melissa officinalis)

Brewing instructions: Place 1 teaspoon sage in 2 cups of boiling water. Boil for 3 minutes and let cool.

Add 1 teaspoon each of St. John’s wort, peppermint, and balm. Let stand for another 10 minutes.

Drink as much of this tea as you want.

I will be trying this treatment after I get the various herbs together. A complete report on the results will follow. (about March 2005)​

http://radio.weblogs.com/0135129/2005/01/01.html

yoyo1983

عضو نشط
التسجيل
22 أبريل 2007
المشاركات
الإقامة
DaMBy
شكرا

Nagooshy

عضو نشط
التسجيل