التسجيل
19 أغسطس 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
السلام عليكم

هذه بعض الحلول من بعض المنتديات

---------------
I generate this problem everytime I run a registry cleaner on an HP laptop.

You can probably fix it by going to add/remove programs and running repair, or re-install the "HP embedded security for protect tools" application.

Good luck
------------
حل يحتاج خبره بالريجيستري

Here is the deal.

This happened to me also. You don't need to reinstall, since the only the registry entry of the file was deleted, not the file itself. Just start regedit and navigate into HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Infenion\TPM Software and insert a new string value named "C_SpURsDll" with the contents "C:\Program Files\ProtectTools\Embedded Security Software\IfxSpURs%s.dll" (both without the ""). After a restart, credential manager will work properly.

When using your regcleaner, be sure to put the path I wrote to the ignore list.
--------

اظن افضل طريقة والله اعلم انك تحاول تتذكر متى صارت لك هذه المشكلة وتتذكر قبلها شنو سويت؟
فمثلا اذا كنت مسحت فولدر برنامج بالطريقة غير الصحيحة حاول انك تركب ها البرنامج وتشيله بطريقة Add / Remove من الكنترول بنال.

او ممكن ترجع بالتاريخ ورى وتستخدم restore

والله اعلم

وفقك الله

تلميذ المؤشر

مشرف قسم الإستراحه
التسجيل
19 أغسطس 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
وهذا اقتراح اخر من موقع اخر

The cause for this error message to continuously appear is when using a registry cleaner. Registry cleaners like RegSupreme, Registry Mechanic, etc.

On HP computers simply reinstall the “HP embedded security for protect tools” which should fix the problem.

Another method like my case with this Sony laptop was to re-run my registry tools and restore any fixes it claimed to do.

The last method is to completely remove all the security related programs that came with the computer and reinstall them. Security programs would include anything associated with “Infineon Security Platform Tool”.

References:
Trusted Platform Module

----------

وهذا موقع اخر يتحدث عن برنامج ركبوه وطلع لهم نفس المشكلة يمكن يكون عندك منه نسخة مركب في جهازك

http://www.pctools.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-280.html

jamal

عضو نشط
التسجيل
1 مارس 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
Kuwait
السلام عليكم ...

أولا إعمل سكان على الريجسترى وتأكد أنه غير مضروب بـفايروس معين ؟ إليك الموقع

http://www.bitdefender.com/scan8/ie.html

بعدها رستارت