Tfsm

الدانة

عضو نشط
التسجيل
25 أكتوبر 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
دبي
بعد اذنك يالسبع ... وددت أن ارفع هذه التوصية من مشاركات العضو السبع لأني أرى في هذا السهم فائدة إن شاء الله ...

TFSM
24/7 Real Media Inc.
November 25th Market: Nasdaq
Profile Price: $1.49
Web | Quote | Chart | News Buy Opinion: 1.50 - 1.75
Short-term Sell: 3.20 - 5.10
Long-term Sell: 5.10 - 6.50

last : 1.5

منقول عن السبع

waseem

عضو محترف
التسجيل
1 أغسطس 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
المملكة العربية السعودية
لو السهم كسر 1.55 فأفضل الدخول في السهم اما إذا لم يكسره ونزل وكسر 1.47 نزولاً فأفضل الدخول على 1.25 .

والسهم جيد وراح اضيفة بالمحفظة .

مشكور على هذا السهم أخوي السبع والشكر متبوع للأخت الدانة .

العتيبي2

أبـــو يــــزيــــــد
التسجيل
4 أبريل 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
للمتابعه

التسجيل
11 يوليو 2003
المشاركات
today news

Real Media Europe's Open AdStream Ad Serving Platform Signs an Agreement With I-Network Publicidad
Tuesday December 2, 1:00 am ET
A Pioneer and Leading Company in Direct Marketing and Online Media Representation for the Spanish Market

MADRID, Spain--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 2, 2003-- Real Media Europe, a division of 24/7 Real Media, Inc. (Nasdaq: TFSM - News), the only gateway to the total spectrum of interactive marketing and technology solutions for online marketers and publishers, today announced that I-Network, the leading company in permission marketing and Web site representation in Spain, signed an agreement to use Open AdStream® Central as its exclusive ad serving solution for its network of branded Web sites.
ADVERTISEMENT

A pioneer in online advertising sales in Spain, I-Network has sold online advertising in that country since 1997. It is also one of the leading independent Internet advertising sales companies in Europe. I-Network switched to Real Media Europe's fully hosted Open AdStream Central solution for its network of high-profile Internet sites, which generate traffic of more than 250 million impressions and 2.5 million unique viewers per month. The objectives were to maximize its targeting capabilities and the return on investment of its clients. Among the sites represented by I-Network are PortalMix, Infojobs, Movendus, EnFeminino, Carrefour, Ebankinter and Km77.

Joshua Novick, CEO of I-Network, said: "We chose to move our business to Real Media because we were impressed with the new capabilities of the latest version of Open AdStream and the outstanding value they offered."

Miguel Esteban, managing director of Real Media Spain, said: "We are delighted to work for I-Network and its portfolio of very prestigious Web sites. We are sure that Open AdStream will play a key role in managing advertising for I-Network digital media clients while maximizing their revenues."

Developed with some of the world's leading publishers, Open AdStream enables organizations to control individual ad deliveries, generate detailed reports and maximize ad placements across all their Web sites. Real Media's Open AdStream Spanish clients include: Prisacom, Recoletos, Publimedia, Vocento (Grupo Correo), Lanetro, E-Dreams, Agencia EFE, among others.

About Real Media Europe, a division of 24/7 Real Media, Inc.

Real Media is the only gateway to the total spectrum of interactive marketing and technology. With expertise in all facets of interactive media, Real Media is the starting point for both publishers and marketers, enabling both to maximize customer relationships and revenue. Products and services include Internet ad serving, Web analytics, search engine optimization, online media representation and integrated marketing solutions designed to specifically address client goals and objectives. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in other major U.S. cities, Europe and Canada. For more information, please visit www.es.247realmedia.com.

About I-Network Publicidad, S.A.

I-Network Publicidad S.A., is a private company whose financial robustness is guaranteed by the support of very prestigious Spanish shareholders as Corporacion IBV (BBVA and Iberdrola), Corporacion Financiera Alba, Santander Central Hispano (SCH) and Telmex. I-Network offers Spanish advertisers and websites a comprehensive range of services and products including online direct marketing (CorreoDirect), online advertising and data base management focusing in maximizing the return of investment. For more information, please visit www.i-network.com, www.correodirect.com.

Caution concerning forward-looking statements:

This news release includes certain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on management's current expectations and are naturally subject to uncertainty and changes in circumstances. Actual results may vary materially from the expectations contained herein due to changes in economic, business, competitive and/or regulatory factors. More detailed information about those factors is set forth in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, the following factors, among others, could cause actual results to differ materially from those described herein: enhanced competition, the potential for impairment of relationships with employees or major customers, loss of faith in Internet advertising, international risks, and other economic, business, competitive and/or regulatory factors affecting the businesses of 24/7 Real Media. All information in this release is as of December 2, 2003. The Company is not under any obligation to (and expressly disclaims any such obligation to) update or alter its forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Real Media Europe
Estelle Reale, +33 1 56 59 69 90
esteller@realmedia.com
or
Investor Relations:
Stern & Co.
Truc N. Nguyen, 212-888-0044
tnguyen@sternco.com
or
Media Relations:
Stern & Co.
Stan Froelich, 212-888-0044