بنسميك رويتر المنتدى

RICARDO-KAKA

عضو نشط
التسجيل
11 أغسطس 2005
المشاركات
inshallah khair :)

asalamo 3alaikom shabab

hatha mokhta9ar elmoqabalah malat el CEO Richard Altimore(kalam jameel) 7a9altah min mawqi3 ajnabey
shabab elley 3inda 3arabey khala etarjim 7ag bajey alshabab
jazakom allah alf khair

:)

Re: Some morning News

« Reply #2 on Today at 11:01am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today at 10:25am, carats4me wrote:Anybody can post a summary of what he said?

TIA

Here is a summary from someone on another board. He adds some other commentary, but you'll get the gist.

I just finished listening to the show. Like what I heard. He sounded calm, confident on ALL fronts.

Paraphrasing, believe I heard him say "hence the reason we are interested in ans." That was to get to the amex and have shareholders take advantage when nss have to cover.

He sounds convinced nss is there and once on amex, "let them see if they can find the shares to cover."

I really like what I heard about the regulatory agencies; SEC. Sounds confident they will win in Appellate the $700 million and if not a win, then collect it on their own.

Yesterday somehow proformathis appeared when I had my ignore off. He said to someone os is 12 million about and that he is an insider. I think os is only 5.9 at least as of December 31. Seriously doubt it would have doubled, and Mark Faulk gave me the 5.9 number about 6 weeks ago, but he may have only given off previous quarter close.

You think anywhere near 12 at this time? I can't see that, but proforma???????

As for naked shorting, I see it like this. Richard says they never have any intention of covering, so when we go to amex, they are forced to cover now because usxp is here to stay. nss only works if you destroy the company and usxp has survived.

So we go to amex, nss have to cover, Richard says 30 BILLION short, but let's say we only have os of 6 billion, so they need to BUYBACK SHARES but you and me won't sell to them, so shares are scarce, price goes skyhigh, Saudi's hold certificates, sell at $50 a share, I don't know about price but Richard swears "history" to be made, so has to be a super high price, so shares scarce, we make huge amounts.

BV, I also believe that the naked shorts are also now shorting legally, and also buying shares long. Believe the dewy/protrader types handling the accumulation of shares long for them, trying to ease the burden for move to amex, suffer less pain, shares so scarce, they send a team of putzes to yahoo board.

And if you have noticed, there are about half a dozen of them now.

Okay, like what I heard. Staying put. That was the best I ever heard Richard talk. Calm, confident, no hype. And I hope others on the board will start to realize the SEC thing is not any to worry about, I see it as a plus at this stage.

Will be around a while. Got a great weekend planned. Indy race, boating, beach, hot babe, fine dining, and we have great weather.

BV, I know you think sometimes $$ is ridiculous, but I tell you, do not discount it entirely. Too much craziness around this stock. Ignore the boneheads. Have a nice weekend.

Mortimerandrandolphduke

زين العابدين

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 يوليو 2004
المشاركات
ويقول أنهم ايضا في طور تحصيل مبلغ وقدره 700 مليون دولار من جهات حكومية كانت السبب في خسارة الشركة....................وقال انهم سوف يستردون هذا المبلغ سواء عن طريق القضاء (وهو تحت المتابعة) أو طرق أخرى.........والمهم أن المبلغ سوف يتم تحصيله..............

زين العابدين

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 يوليو 2004
المشاركات
أعتقد بعد طريقة التداول اليوم............والمقابلة..............

أن يوم الأثنين فيه علم طيب للملاك...........

والله أعلم........

koojee

عضو نشط
التسجيل
13 فبراير 2006
المشاركات
يعني الدولار يا اخوان ؟؟؟؟؟؟

بس نبي دولار
وبس

36_11_13.gif

الغدير

عضو نشط
التسجيل
14 مارس 2006
المشاركات
زين العابدين قال:
أعتقد بعد طريقة التداول اليوم............والمقابلة..............

أن يوم الأثنين فيه علم طيب للملاك...........

والله أعلم........
انت كل علومك طيبة ولا يهونون باقي الاخوان

m&m

عضو محترف
التسجيل
27 أغسطس 2002
المشاركات
الإقامة
السعوديه
رائي المتواضع المدير اما عنده
1) علم جيد ولا يريد خسارة واذية مواطنيه والسهم يرتفع ان شاء الله
2) لا يوجد لديه شيء مجرد كلام والله أعهلم لكني ارجح الاول

اخوي صاعد نازل

ياليت تعطينا رائيك حول السهم...بعد ترجمة اخونا زين العابدين جزاه الله خير

بعد ردي لا احد يناديني :) امزح

والله زين الوحد يتابعه ولا يهتم فيه

هذا درس من الدروس

مو يعني اهمله لا بل واضع امر بيعي مرتز من قبل شهر ..والله أعلم

بس بينكم وبين نفسي قلبي وجعني ولا احب احرق دمي عليه

الغدير

عضو نشط
التسجيل
14 مارس 2006
المشاركات
ابو حمد متى نشوف الرالي

محب البني

عضو نشط
التسجيل
28 فبراير 2006
المشاركات
koojee قال:
ممكن نشوف الدولار ؟

daawa.gif

باذن الله العلى القدير .. بتشوف الدولار واكثر ..

صاعد نازل

عضو مميز
التسجيل
1 نوفمبر 2004
المشاركات
يا m&m مو بس انت حارق اعصابك
شووووف العالم كله متابع مقابلة المدير معانا أول بأول وهذا واحد منهم

a0eb4a85ca.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Notme

عضو نشط
التسجيل
9 مارس 2006
المشاركات
سعر دولار

يجماعه الخير اقدم استقالتي او انتضر شوي:)

لااله الا الله محمد رسول الله

m&m

عضو محترف
التسجيل
27 أغسطس 2002
المشاركات
الإقامة
السعوديه
هذا شنو مركب هههه

اخاف حاط موية رديتر علشان يبرد

صاعد نازل

عضو مميز
التسجيل
1 نوفمبر 2004
المشاركات
يا m&m لو مهما يحصل لازم يكون عندك امل والتفاؤل بغدا مشرق ولا تستسلم !
82db0528f9.jpg

الحالة
موضوع مغلق
أعلى