to my brother abou ali

abou_anas

عضو نشط
التسجيل
21 أبريل 2006
المشاركات
dear abou ali ,
it happened that for long time i was loosing a lot of money, but now because of NILE i almost got all the money i lost back(so back to my 1st capital...) but now im searching for a guarantee stock IF u have 1 that u think its sure.. i want a stock for a meduim time (like 2-3monthes ill keep it's future) but i want it like guarantee that it will go up 3-4 times its money:) i know this is what everyone whats:p but i mean im just checking if u have a stock in mind please let me know
thank you

تريليوني

عضو محترف
التسجيل
21 سبتمبر 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة
KUWAIT
dear abou ali ,
it happened that for long time i was loosing a lot of money, but now because of NILE i almost got all the money i lost back(so back to my 1st capital...) but now im searching for a guarantee stock IF u have 1 that u think its sure.. i want a stock for a meduim time (like 2-3monthes ill keep it's future) but i want it like guarantee that it will go up 3-4 times its money:) i know this is what everyone whats:p but i mean im just checking if u have a stock in mind please let me know
thank you

you have just missed the train last week with 100% profit :(

http://www.amwalnet.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1101

abou_anas

عضو نشط
التسجيل
21 أبريل 2006
المشاركات
hehehehe i didnt know that u write their...anyway i will wait ur topics in this site or that site from now on :) any other site u write in ?:p
ps:i opnened the topic in ur name cz i know how easy on u to pick stocks that goes 100% and more:d alla ybarek fi ya abou ali

أعلى