للمراقبه incl

RICARDO-KAKA

عضو نشط
التسجيل
11 أغسطس 2005
المشاركات
incl.pk

اتوقع توا بدا يسخن ما شبع ارتفاع و في نفس طويل بالايام اليايه بسبب هذا الخبر.

يا ريت تعليق الاخوان المحترفين الارستقراطي و لا يهونون باقي الشباب؟

Tuesday, September 16 2008 8:30 AM, EST iN Control Security Partners With AT&T and Xanboo to Sell Most Comprehensive Security Package in the Industry Market Wire "US Press Releases "
BALTIMORE, MD -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 09/16/08 -- iN Control Security (iCS) (PINKSHEETS: INCL) announced today that the company has signed a partnership agreement with AT&T Remote Monitoring powered by Xanboo technology to sell the most comprehensive home and business security program available on the market today.

Xanboo provides an end-to-end technology platform that enables access and control of devices locally via a TV or PC and remotely over the Internet via a mobile phone or PC. Using Xanboo patented technology to connect from remote locations to a gateway in the home and or business, users control and monitor devices from anywhere in the world via a standard web interface. The unique value of this technology is that it can watch yachts, boats, vacation homes, etc. through cellular technology -- no Internet connection needed.

Jeff Wiebell, CEO of iN Control Security, states, "The industry has been waiting for something cost-effective, secure and remotely accessed and this is it. The AT&T/Xanboo system will enable us to offer a wide range of previously unavailable services to our customers. AT&T/Xanboo's technology is easy to buy and simple to set up. Once paired with iN Control's equipment and expertise, I believe this will prove to be a worthwhile partnership."

iN Control Security has been developing a security product delivery strategy with several US and international companies that will revolutionize how security projects are quoted, delivered and installed.

Wiebell adds, "Not only am I the CEO of iN Control Security, I've also been a client of AT&T / Xanboo Technology for three years. I've been in the security industry for many years and THIS is the product line I trust to secure my home, family and business."

Please visit us on the web at www.incontrolsecurity.com. (Please pardon our dust as the majority of the website is still under construction. However, the website is equipped today for you to purchase AT&T/Xanboo products.)

About iN Control Security (iCS)

iCS is a global systems builder and distributor of electronic security products which include Smart CCTV, Biometric Access Control, Wireless Intrusion Detection and Advanced Weapons Detection. Being the largest supplier of IQSIS (Intelligent, Quick, Secure Integrated Systems) to the Do-It-Yourself commercial and residential markets, iCS assures return on security system investments. Client security projects are less expensive, provide more coverage and are installed in just hours, not weeks.

The iCS Business Partner Program allows local security companies to capitalize on the company's vast process experience and deliver "Best in Class" electronic security systems to clients using the Titan iQuote System. And with direct warehouse access to over 3,800 products, the iCS EASY ORDER website brings a comprehensive security store providing anywhere-anytime shipping from two QUICK TURN 24-7 warehouses located in Los Angeles and Miami .

In short, iCS focuses on DIY and Quick Deploy Security Technologies. Headquartered in Baltimore , each iCS executive team member has a minimum of 18 years experience in security product design, manufacturing, systems integration and installation in commercial, government, military and residential markets. The firm's clear and simple mission is to deliver, service and support the best security technologies at the lowest cost. iCS puts the security buyer "iN Control."

Cautionary note: This report contains forward-looking statements, particularly those regarding cash flow, capital expenditures and investment plans. Resource estimates, unless specifically noted, are considered speculative. By their nature, forward-looking statements involve risk and uncertainties because they relate to events and depend on factors that will or may occur in the future. Actual results may vary depending upon exploration activities, industry production, commodity demand and pricing, currency exchange rates, and, but not limited to, general economic factors. Cautionary Note to U.S. investors: The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission specifically prohibits the use of certain terms, such as "reserves" unless such figures are based upon actual production or formation tests and can be shown to be economically and legally producible under existing economic and operating conditions.

أعلى