المغيرة17

عضو نشط
التسجيل
29 سبتمبر 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
صبحكم الله بالخير اخواني
اعتقد الخبر في جانب من الصحة ومن صالح شركة دار الاستثمار اعلان افلاس بنك دار الاستثمار - البحرين وذلك لعده اسباب اذكرها لكم وهي معلوماتي عن ابنك حتى يوليو 2008 تاريخ استقالتي من الدار :
1- بنك دار الاستثمار عبارة عن هيكل قانوني يهدف الى خدمة دار الاستثمار والحصول على تمويل خارجي ليس إلا .
2- ضعف رؤوس الادارة في بنك دار الاستثمار ممثلة بالسيد حسين الخاجه
3- اعلان الافلاس يعني تسديد الالتزامات وتوزيع المبلغ المتبقي على المساهمين الذين هم اصلا دار الاستثمار ومجموعتها وايفاد وصواف ومساهميهم
4- تقليل الاعباء المالية على مجموعة دار الاستثمار

وبالطبع هناك اهداف اخرى قد تغيب عني في الوقت الحاضر

منطقي ..

investor 2007

عضو نشط
التسجيل
3 أغسطس 2007
المشاركات
That means : Adnan Almusallam will go to jail , Aldar group will die for ever

اخوي الفاضل اولا يرجى الكتابة بالعربي واسمك المستعار عربي
ثانيا لماذا يذهب السيد عدنان المسلم الى السجن ؟وعلى اي اساس حكمت بذلك ان اشهار افلاس الشركة يكون بحكم محكمة وكما قلت بان الملاك هم مجموعة الدار فلن يرفع اي طرف منهم قضية على عدنان ان كانت هناك امور تستوجب هذه القضية .
ثالثا المسؤول عن التوقيع والقرارات في بنك دار الاستثمار هو حسين عبدالواحد الخاجة وليس عدنان المسلم
dear instead of aldar will die you can say al-dar will bankrupt for ever that's in the profissional way

adventurer

عضو نشط
التسجيل
12 يناير 2009
المشاركات

a few mistakes you have made, i hope you can learn from
first: you said broke and the correct terminology is "bankruptcy
second you were talking about investment dar BANK not the mother company INVESTMENT DAR
they are two different structures and as someone else clarified to you earlier thet the bankruptcy of the bak MAYBE beneficial to the mother company at this current situation
thirdly all this does not neccessary mean that almussalam will eventually go to jail
fourthly there is no such thing as THE GROUP WILL DIE
it may have a set back and recover in the future

do not understand that i am defending them, i despise them as much as you do, however you judgement and writing skills and vocabulary are too weak for me not to reply

مع اني افضل لو لني راد عليك بالعربي
بس حبيت اوريك انه ما من طير الا فوقه طير :)

adventurer

عضو نشط
التسجيل
12 يناير 2009
المشاركات

moreover, i forgot to mention the fact that your source for the initial information you put in this page was from NBK + TIJARI +CENTRAL BANK

i understand these are all banks, with the exception of the central bank, the other two is are not just rivals, but they are also part of the strategy to destroy the dar

أعلى