sa7 elnoom ya Al-Awsat

alwazzan

عضو نشط
التسجيل
5 يونيو 2004
المشاركات
hi All,

i have one question .
just when the market opened i tried to sell 90,000 shares last night in price of 0.16. only around 50,000 have been sold but the others are not.my question is how come i see some trades been done selling for 0.165 for a total of more than 60,000 shares!! and they didn't buy mine for 0.16.
is the broker bad ? whats wrong with him? was he sleeping or eating lunch ? iam so angry from him.

note: the broker is Al-Awsat. :

GmC_8

عضو نشط
التسجيل
10 أغسطس 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويــت
excuse me dude but im sure that you ain't got was6ah
a market maker or some body
:D

that problem also occurs with other brokers like ameritrade
so alawsat is not to be blamed for the presence of such a mistake that happens due to market electronical transfers especially with unusual stocks with unusual buys & sells , try buying microsoft or intel , im sure you won't see like those mistakes , key word is continues trades , in companys like microsoft & intel you have shares being traded up to the second

sorry dude you try again cause i dont know what stock you own , that it might not have enough volume being traded for your shares to be sold to others
i hope you get the point

alwazzan

عضو نشط
التسجيل
5 يونيو 2004
المشاركات
Gtec

salam GMC
i got the point. but i put the order in the first min of the opening .then after while they sold part of my order ,then some others sold their shares for hieghr price than me as i mintioned. the volume was good and my shares that have not been sold are less than the number of shares that have been sold for 0.165
the stock was GTEC

madry walla .. 7alaaa ghareebaaa..awwal marraa etseeerly..
hehehe.. o adry ennaa makoo was6aa
Thanks anyway for the information 7abeeby

GmC_8

عضو نشط
التسجيل
10 أغسطس 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويــت
i hope you sell the rest for a higher price

my advice to you is making an order that last for days
not a day order
it has the symbol GTD
that means Good tell Date

so if your shares not sold in the same day they will inshallah be sold in the next
that means you won't be charged $18 for the expenses of other trade order , which means that this trade that last for days has the same process and potential as the day order except its valid for more , its easy to make , easy to use , & it has no extra charges if you do so

I THINK that's how it works , at least that's how it is suppose to be :D

ماني متأكد من هالطريقة لأني مستثمر وما جربتها لكن أعتقدها صحيحة
مالي شغل فيك , جربها علشان ما تتوهق :D
شكرا

alwazzan

عضو نشط
التسجيل
5 يونيو 2004
المشاركات
teslamly

ana 3endy hal option bas makent adry enna it swill be the same charge.. khoooooosh ma3oomaa..
any way yalla kheeraaa enshallaah .. i will sell the rest of mine for 0.165 not 0.16 hehehhe

bas 6affarny hal broker walla :)

salemtom wademtom enshallah akhy el 3azeeez.

GmC_8

عضو نشط
التسجيل
10 أغسطس 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويــت
try getting shares that have value , not these kind of shares
and if you one of those infected with pennyfobia . get some rest & try making a new plan for your investing habits

your participation is greatly appreciated
vote in GmC's Poll in the follwoing link
http://www.indexsignal.com/vb/showthread.php?t=17032

this link is your ultimate medication for your pennyfobia :D
make the best out of it

أعلى