khalefa

عضو نشط
التسجيل
13 أغسطس 2006
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
خبر جديد

NuMobile Interests, Inc. Releases Letter to Shareholders From New Board Member Hugh G. Robinson, Retired Major General and Former Chairman of the Dallas Federal Reserve
Press Release
Source: NuMobile, Inc.
On Tuesday July 21, 2009, 10:24 am EDT
Companies:Newmarket technology inc.Numobile, inc.
NuMobile, Inc. (OTC.BB:NUBL - News) today released a letter to shareholders from Hugh G. Robinson, Retired Major General and former Chairman of the Dallas Federal Reserve. The Company recently announced Mr. Robinson as a new member of the Board of Directors. Mr. Robinson is also on the board of directors of NewMarket Technology, Inc. (Pinksheets:NMKT - News). NewMarket has entered into a partnership with NuMobile to assist NuMobile in the execution of its strategy to create a comprehensive and global mobile computing technology business. Over the past year, NuMobile has developed a roll up strategy to build a portfolio of software solutions for the smartphone and mobile computing market. An acquisition campaign is underway and the Company has already signed its first sales contracts toward a $1 million first year revenue objective.

New Board Member Retired Major General Hugh G. Robinson

Mr. Robinson is a former Chairman of the Dallas Federal Reserve and a retired Major General with a distinguished career serving in the United States Army. Among other prestigious posts, Mr. Robinson served as President Lyndon Johnson's military aide de camp. In addition to his public service experience, Mr. Robinson's career has included extensive executive management experience with senior positions at Southland Corporation and City Place Development Corporation. He is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point and earned a Masters Degree in Civil Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). In addition to his role at NuMobile Interests, Mr. Robinson currently serves on the board of Carmax, Inc., the LBJ Foundation and the Better Business Bureau.

Dear Shareholders,

I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to be part of NuMobile for a number of reasons. Let me explain.

For the first half of my professional career, I worked for the government serving both in military and civilian capacities. My time in the military included four years in a Presidential staff position. My civilian government service has been largely centered on fiscal policy serving ultimately as the Chairman of the Dallas Federal Reserve.

In the last ten years, I have more and more dedicated my time to mentoring early stage companies. I like to believe my organizational management experience, financial background and business network have been of value to these early stage companies. I hope I have added value, because I know I have benefited greatly and in a much unexpected manner.

In my early stage business experience, I have been reeducated. After all my senior government and big business experience, I now have an entirely new perspective on the roll of the high growth entrepreneurial business sector in the overall global economy. The high growth entrepreneurial business sector is vital to the world's economic landscape more now than ever and I am of the unfortunate opinion that the world's leaders are overlooking the critical nature of this important business sector.

With my executive branch experience and insight, and with my fiscal policy experience and insight, I can bring a unique contribution to the high growth entrepreneurial business sector. I am working to raise the visibility of the otherwise overlooked high growth entrepreneurial sector with policy makers. More importantly, I am working directly with high growth entrepreneurial companies to help them strategize around the current market place and policy road blocks.

I have enjoyed working with NuMobile management, the Stonewall founders (NuMobile's first acquisition) and the NewMarket partners to construct a rollup strategy in the smartphone and mobile computing sector. I believe the plan of attack is sound. I have confidence in the leadership to be prepared to react to the inevitable business plan ambushes and to regroup, reorganize and proceed onward toward stated objectives.

I am not a technology expert, but I don't think I need to be a technology expert to recognize the opportunity here when smartphone industry leaders and makers of the iPhone and Blackberry have both realized share price increases this year in excess of 60%. Stonewall's technology can be of value to every smartphone user. And Stonewall's technology is only the first in a plan to build a growing portfolio of mobile software applications.

I am now invested in the NuMobile vision to build a portfolio of innovative mobile applications. Start-ups have a fifty-fifty chance at best of succeeding to long-term sustainability. I am of the opinion that NuMobile will be a success story. I know, long term success or not, that NuMobile, as part of the larger high growth entrepreneurial business sector, will provide a valuable benefit to the economy. I am also confident, that long term success or not, that NuMobile can provide a substantial return on investment opportunity on small, short horizon investments.

Best Regards,
Hugh Robinson

Corporate Email Updates

To be added to NuMobile's e-mail database to receive company updates, please send an e-mail to ir@numobileinc.com.

"SAFE HARBOR STATEMENT" UNDER THE PRIVATE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995

This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. The statements in this release are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results, events and performance could vary materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements. These statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause NuMobile's actual results in future periods to differ materially from results expressed or implied by forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, among other things, product demand and market competition. You should independently investigate and fully understand all risks before making investment decisions.

أعلى