احذروا من رسائل غسيل الاموال

abdullah6868

عضو نشط
التسجيل
3 مايو 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
kuwait
هذا التحذير لجميع الاخوة من الرسائل التى توصل عبر الايميل وهى تتحدث عن اشخاص لديها ملايين الدولارات ومجمدة او محجوزة فى البنوك ويرجون مساعدتك لتحرير اموالهم
1 -بعد استقبالك للايميل وموافقتك على تحريك هذة الملايين يطلب منك ارسال بعض المال لهم لترتيب اوراق رسمية للبنوك -- وهى كذبة طبعا -- لا يوجد لديهم مال حقيقي
2 - بعضهم فعلا لديه ملايين الدولارات ولكن يريد غسلها وهى اموال مخدرات او تجارة اسلحة محرمة دوليا او مسروقه
اغلب الدول هذة هى افريقيا او امريكا الجنوبية
تعرض على هذة الرسايل بشكل يومى
احذروا لا تتعاملون معهم الله يحميكم
وهذة احدى الرسائل
From Mrs Asita Bintu.

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs Asita Bintu., an Ivorien widow with an only son Bello Bintu. My husband was the chief security officer to the ousted President Henry DEBIE of Cote d'Ivoire. During the over throw of 24th December 1999, my husband was among the people that were killed by the military. Immediately after his death, I ran away with my only son, may I introduce this business proposal to you.

Although I did not leave any clue as to the reason for my inquiry bearing in mind the confidentially required in this absolute risk-free transaction.

I do hereby wish to ask for your assistance in urgent business transaction that requires absolute honesty and secrecy. By virtue of my husband's position. The former President (BEDIE) gave him US$8.000.000.00 Dollars (Eight million US dollars) cash in US 100.00 dollars bill stacked in a box when he got information that the militaries were planning to over throw him.

Immediately my husband was confirmed dead, I made away with this box with my only son so that we cannot be reached by Mr BEDIE. I have really been waiting for a more suitable time and opportunity to contact you concerning this transaction. Right now, the money is in a safe place, I deposited it with a security company for safekeeping.

I am using this opportunity to seek for you assistance to move this money to your country, to be invested on behalf of my only son. For this business to be concluded immediately, all you need to do is to arrange to meet with me and my son where this box is been lodged, open an account in your name, pay in the whole money after clearing and transfering it to your account in your country.

We can't do that on our own because we don't have account else where, moreover, we don't have any business to cover-up, that is why we needed your assistance. I am ready to offer you 35% of the total sum and give you the full power to manage the remaining 65% on behalf of my son. We are currently staying in a sister's house in BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA.

This money we Deposited it in the best security company in BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA.. Upon conclusion of arrangement, we shall forward to you the certificate of deposit,and the phone and fax number of the security company for confirmation.

However, I appreciate to hear from you, Please I want us to finish this business as quickly as possible. Reply to my private email address: mrsasitabintu@voila.fr

Yours Sincerely
Mrs Asita Bintu.

محب المصطفى

عضو نشط
التسجيل
6 فبراير 2010
المشاركات
الإقامة
q8
جزاك الله خير يا أخي العزيز

يا كثر ما توصلني مثل هى الشغلات، على طول : delete

abdullah6868