عضو نشط
التسجيل
14 مارس 2004
المشاركات
شركة وتقرير

CLRI

4.30$Last Trade

New FDA regulations will make Clearant (CLRI) shareholders rich
At literally any moment, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration will announce mandatory enforcement of its GTP regulations -- Then YOUR CLRI share-value will go ballistic
Buy CLRI now up to $5 before it suddenly shoots well above $25 - and keeps going!
The all-powerful U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has issued the regulations on sterilized tissue that gives Clearant control of the multi-$Billion transplant industry:
1. Now, the transplant of ligaments, tendons, and bones must adhere to the FDA’s Good Tissue Practice (GTP) regulations to qualify as sterile procedures.

2. Now, every doctor, hospital, and insurance company must ensure that they meet these FDA regulations to avoid devastating lawsuits.

3. NOW, Clearant, Inc. (CLRI) is the only biotech company I’ve found to have the proven and proprietary technology to ensure that transplanted human tissues are safely sterile à VAST FORTUNES will be created for early CLRI shareholders.
The company’s Clearant Process® will ultimately dominate the entire transplant and vaccine industries because Clearant’s proprietary technology can prevent more than just bacterial and viral infections – it arguably can stop the transfer of hepatitis and numerous other illnesses spread through blood.
The FDA Has Spoken – Now, Clearant Shareholders Should Get Ready to Get Rich!

Although the Food & Drug Administration’s mission statement does not include making stock recommendations, billions of dollars of investor wealth have been created as a result of fortunate companies gaining FDA favor and approval.
Every day it seems an FDA announcement is driving one particular stock into the stratosphere and making the company’s shareholders into instant millionaires. Isn’t it time YOU finally bought the right stock BEFORE the big announcement? I’m going to show you how: Buy Clearant, Inc. (CLRI) right now.
My near-term projection: At any moment, the FDA will announce the end of its grace-period for GTP compliance; CLRI shares will go through the roof as Clearant’s proprietary stronghold on the tissue sterilization industry is revealed to Wall Street and the investment crowd.
YET, instead of selling into the first wave of frenzied buying, I will be guiding you—my fellow Contrarians—to the next advantageous “buy window” as we increase our CLRI positions in pursuit of a truly MONUMENTAL shareholder win.
Start accumulating your strategic CLRI position now at current price levels up to my initial buy ceiling of $5.
The U.S. FDA:
A Powerful Ally in Our Quest for Immense Clearant Profits
investing, my track record of uncovering behemoth profit stocks is nothing short of Legendary. And now, Clearant is the NEXT company to join my long list of Hall of Fame Picks.
As mentioned, Clearant is the only company I’ve found that meets the FDA’s new strict guidelines on sterilized human tissue for transplant. This is the catalyst that will drive your CLRI share-value multiples higher in the very near-term.
As you know, the biotechnology sector’s technical landscape can be quite treacherous to navigate from an investment standpoint. Yet the sub-sector in which Clearant stands to dominate for years is perfectly simple:
GTP, or Good Tissue Practice, means just that: The FDA now demands the use of “Good Tissue,” or, in layman’s terms – human tissues, ligaments, etc., that are guaranteed to be stripped clean of any and all infectious or communicable disease prior to transplant.

To quote directly from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration’s website : FDA is finalizing its proposed requirements for current good tissue practice for establishments that manufacture human cell, tissue, and cellular and tissue-based products (HCT/Ps). FDA believes that, together with establishment registration, HCT/P listing, donor screening and donor testing requirements, requirements for current good tissue practice will increase the safety of HCT/Ps, and public confidence in their safety, by preventing the introduction, transmission and spread of communicable disease. The Agency’s actions are intended to improve protection of the public health while minimizing regulatory burden.
The requirements aim to prevent the introduction, transmission, and spread of communicable diseases by HCT/Ps, by reducing the risk that the HCT/Ps contain communicable disease agents (e.g., viruses, bacteria, fungi, parasites, and transmissible spongiform encephalopathy agents), and by preventing contamination during manufacturing.

CLRI’s Clearant Process® will soon be making headlines across the biotech sector as the only sterilization method that meets the FDA’s tough new GTP standards. As a select recipient of my unparalleled Contrarian wisdom, you now have this knowledge in-hand well before Wall Street and the investing masses. Use it to your profitable advantage by immediately securing an early position in this future biotechnology leader.
“Profitable” Timeline: The U.S. FDA, upon realization of the growing concern over the safety of transplanted human tissue, stepped in late last year to regulate the industry from a “consumer-safety” standpoint. Now, the FDA’s Good Tissue Practice (GTP) mandate is the Law of the Land.As the FDA’s grace-period comes to a screeching halt, the company’s Clearant Process® will be elevated to the precipice of compliance as the ONLY logical choice in the sterilization of human tissue.
This is as clear-cut as it gets: As a licensed health provider, which would you choose; human tissue that may or may not pass the FDA’s new GTP guidelines and thereby risk potentially devastating litigation — or human tissue that has been declared as “officially sterile” by way of the company’s Clearant Process®? I cannot imagine any licensed provider choosing the former.
Translation: Buy shares of Clearant (CLRI – OTCBB) Now!

الملفات المرفقه:

• العملاق النائم.GIF
    العملاق النائم.GIF
    الحجم: 40.6 KB   المشاهدات: 110

ترايدر

عضو نشط
التسجيل
14 مارس 2004
المشاركات
يتــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــبع

يتــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــبع

Future CLRI shareholder wealth from lessons of past tragedy
The transplant of soft tissues, such as ligaments and tendons, from living or deceased donors always entails a degree of unavoidable risk for the recipient. Historically, the debilitating and sometimes deadly transfer of bacterial and viral infections was considered part of the unavoidable risk factor. The public outcry after a well publicized post-transplant death pushed the FDA to respond.

“Ninety percent of getting rich is simply ‘paying attention.’ That’s why I closely watch the FDA…and the next big winner is Clearant, Inc.”
— Scott Fraser

In 2001, national news coverage on the death of a 23-year-old Minnesota man just after a bone-cartilage transplant prompted a comprehensive investigation by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). The final report to the Food and Drug Administration revealed a serious escalation in transplant-related infections caused by improperly sterilized tissue. To prevent a potentially devastating epidemic, the FDA issued its Good Tissue Practice (GTP) regulations in November 2004. The GTP regulations set the requirements for all transplantable tissue to be officially declared as sterilized.
Clearant’s captive market is now every doctor, hospital, laboratory, and insurance company in the transplant business
As soon as tomorrow, the FDA could announce that the grace period for adherence to its Good Tissue Practice regulations is over – signaling immediate, mandatory GTP regulations on all soft human-tissue transfers. For a tissue bank to stamp a ligament or tendon, prepped for transplant, as officially sterilized according to FDA regulations, the Clearant Process® must be applied.

IMPORTANT: The Food & Drug Administration’s GTP regulations on sterilized human tissue for transplant will become mandatory at any moment – and your Clearant (CLRI) share-value will go straight up. Buy CLRI Now.

In our uncertain world, I can confidently guarantee you this: No doctor, hospital, laboratory, or insurance company – in their right mind – would risk total lawsuit devastation by allowing the use of non-FDA approved (sterilized) human tissue in a medical procedure.
Now, here’s the crucial point that will make you vast amounts of money as an early Clearant (CLRI) shareholder: My in-depth research has revealed that only one company has the sterilization technology to meet FDA regulations while still preserving the functionality of the transplanted tissue – Clearant (CLRI) must be bought now up to $5.
The Clearant Process® is already a proven success and has no competition

Here’s the technology in basic form…so you’ll still have time to place YOUR “Buy-Order” on CLRI before the end of the market day:
The Clearant Process® is based on treating human tissue before transplantation with gamma-irradiation under specialized, proprietary and/or patented conditions that deliver a predetermined amount of radiation to prevent the transfer of bacterial or viral infection while preserving the functionality of the transplanted tissue. The old method in the transplant industry relied upon chemically washing tissue before transplant – but Clearant has rendered this archaic practice obsolete.

Even before the FDA issued its Good Tissue Practice regulations in November 2004, Clearant was systematically proving the effectiveness of its proprietary tissue sterilization technology. The company’s reports on more than 2,000 successful patient implants of clean tissue since January 2004 is the strongest buy-signal I’ve seen from an emerging biotech stock in over 10 years.
In fact, Clearant has already recorded royalties from the six licenses, granted to date, to utilize the Clearant Process®. The secret on Clearant will soon be out and the CLRI share price will soon be way up — Buy CLRI now below $5.
For those among us who wear white lab coats for a living, all the technical data is available at www.Clearant.com or by calling 310-479-4570. For now, my immediate objective is for all my fellow Contrarians to own CLRI while it is still trading below $5. Once the Food & Drug Administration announces that its GTP regulations on officially sterilized tissue are mandatory, your CLRI share-value will be driven multiples higher by the reactive market.
By buying CLRI now, you will own a piece of the Clearant Process®. Clearant has set the new, mandatory standard in sterilized safety during in-tissue transplants, which will inevitably become the standard for all transplant processes for vaccines, blood, bone, and someday even genetic material. By solving a long-standing and pervasive medical-industry problem, Clearant will make its early shareholders very wealthy.
CLRI will deliver even greater profits upon its upward move to the American Stock Exchange (Amex)

“Over the years, I have compiled an extraordinary track record of beating Wall Street to the punch on HUGE percentage gainers. Here’s YOUR immediate opportunity to profit from my highly sought-after Contrarian knowledge. Buy this stock right now.”
— Scott Fraser

At the start of 2005, I promised you, my fellow Contrarians, a biotech-stock recommendation that would deliver historic profits as this sector re-emerges to public favor. The company is Clearant, Inc. (CLRI) — I recommend that you buy the stock immediately and continue accumulating up to my initial buy ceiling of $5.00.
Within weeks, Clearant will no longer be a secret, major institutional buying will start driving the share price upward – and all CLRI shares currently available under $5 will be long gone.
My near-term profit target, set at the $10 level, recently became a virtual lock when Clearant announced its commitment to an American Stock Exchange listing on 19 May. Right now, a select group of Wall Street institutions are already aware that Clearant is the number one biotech stock “buy” in 2005 based on profit probabilities.
But, they must wait until CLRI moves up from the bulletin-board exchange to the Amex before taking a substantial Clearant share position.
YOU can buy Clearant NOW…BEFORE Wall Street’s powerhouses and before Clearant’s Amex listing deliver substantially improved liquidity and an expanded market profile. I expect the company to complete its upward listing transition by mid-July.
Literally Moments Away From Your Initial CLRI Profits

Astute investors are purchasing Clearant, Inc. (CLRI – OTCBB) right now BEFORE the FDA announces the end of its grace-period for GTP compliance on sterilized human tissue. This could happen at ANY MOMENT!
If you are new to Contrarian strategies, you probably missed out on my previous legendary winners. While long-time Contrarians were loading up on my Hall of Fame Picks, the uninformed masses were getting left behind.
DON’T GET LEFT BEHIND AGAIN.
Expect to be counting your CLRI profits as Wall Street and the investing herd propel your CLRI share-value higher.
IMPORTANT: My buy recommendation on Clearant, Inc. (CLRI – OTCBB) should be followed immediately up to $5 a share. And keep in mind that my initial share-price target of $10 is just the tip of our future CLRI profits as the FDA further increases the scope of its Good Tissue Practice (GTP) regulations.
Pick up the phone and call your broker now. Or better yet, go online and purchase your shares through your discount brokerage.

خيار الاستثمار وشرعية السهم من مسئوليتك الشخصية

ترايدر

الملفات المرفقه:

• النائم 1111111.GIF
    النائم 1111111.GIF
    الحجم: 29.6 KB   المشاهدات: 110

khalid592

عضو نشط
التسجيل
2 مايو 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة