رسائل غسيل اموال ام ماذا ؟

اخطبوط

عضو نشط
التسجيل
22 سبتمبر 2004
المشاركات
فى خلال عده ايام و صلتنى رسائل غريبه المضمون
رسالة تتحدث عن فوز ايميلى بالقرعه العشوائيه وقد فاز بمبلغ 2,5 مليون يورو ومستعدون لارسال المبلغ الى رقم حسابى بمحرد الموافقه على الارسال بالتحويل خلال 24 ساعه او شيك خلال يومين او اكثر
ورساله اخرى فزت بمبلغ مليون يورو وتتحدث بنفس المضمون ولكن مع اختلاف الاسماء والدول لمرسلينها واحده من المانيا وارقام الهواتف فى لندن والاخرى من هولندا وارقام الهواتف بدوله اخرى وكل الذى يطلبونه صوره من اثبات الشخصيه ورقم الحساب البنكى لتحويل المبلغ او ارسال شيك به والقريب فى الامر لا تتحدث اى رساله عن تحويل لهم مبلغ بسيط او الحضور لاستلام الجائزه لربما القصد اصتياد الضحيه ولكن لايطلبون اى من هذين الشيئان 0

وارفق للاخوه نماذج من الرسائل للاطلاع عليها وافادتنا والاخوه الاعضاء من الهدف لهذه الرسائل والتحذير منها والهدف المخفى منها
| | | Inbox

EUROPE ELGORDO
SWEEPSTAKE
LOTTERY/ INTERNATIONAL
MADRID SPAIN.
ATTENTION:
AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today,14th,December, 2005 of winners of the EUROPE ELGORDO SWEEPSTAKE
LOTTERY/ INTERNATIONAL, PROGRAMS
held on 17th November, 2005.
Your email address is attached to ticket number 099-01489790-979, with serial number 5073-11 drew the lucky numbers00 4653-11-66510-493, and consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of US$1,000,000:00
(one million united states of america dollars)
in cash credited to file REF NO. tr/209598041238013/8763.
This is from total prize money of US$80,400,000.00 shared among the
seventeen international winners in this category.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from a collation of frequent internet users from all over the world from Australia, New Zealand, America,Europe, North America,Africa, middle east and Asia as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted bia-annually.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with a Security company
insured in your name. Due to the mix up of
some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this
award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope with a part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes US$1.3
billion International Lottery.
To begin your claim, please you are to provide the below details to this commission via email to MR ANTONIO SALGADO, FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
MADRID SPAIN, {**********@ualla.com}.
For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice and to enable the speedy evaluation and processing of your winnings. we advice that you adhere strictly to procedures, to avoid any disqualifications and subsequent cancelation
1. your full names
2. your full home / office address
3. direct telephone/fax numbers
4. occupation / age
5. next of kin
6. amount won
7. lottery date
the above detailed information will be absolutely neccessary for the processing of your payment cheques,drafts or wire transfers.
Please note that this winning is valid for THREE WEEKS and failure to issue claims after this period will automatically void your payment. Remember to quote your ticket number, serial number and lucky number in your future
correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claim agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. **********
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of
any of our winners will result to disqualification.
SORRY FOR THE LATE INFORMATION THANKS
Mrs Alexanderia Reyes
PROMOTION MANAGER
EUROPE ELGORDO PROMO LOTTERY COMPANY
MADRID SPAIN
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

****PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL***** this e-mail and any attached files are from Europe Elgordo Lottery Company and are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination
or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error please
notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Europe Elgordo Lottery Company therefore cannot
be held liable for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission

Sent : Wednesday, December 14, 2005

اخطبوط

عضو نشط
التسجيل
22 سبتمبر 2004
المشاركات
الرساله الثانيه

I am Mrs. hamate Hhaw, the fiduciary agent assigned to your case to help you in the claims process of your funds. I wish to congratulate you and to say you are a lucky person to have won this lottery. All the winners in the Lottery were selected randomly through a computer ballot system from Email addresses.

You are required to fill the form below to facilitate the processing of your claims and certificate which will lead to the payment of your prize to you as required. You are also to send a copy of your International Passport or Drivers License along with the filled form. If you do not have an International Passport or Drivers License, you can send your National Identity Card or any other form of Identification.

You are to choose only One (1) from the Three (3) given options on how to receive your prize. For any option you choose, you are to required fill in the necessary information.

The available options to receive your Lottery Prize Funds is as stated

1. You go to any of the paying agent locations to collect your prize of (One Million Euros) in cash.

2. Transfer of your funds to your local bank account by Swift Bank transfer and your funds will be in your stated bank account within 48 hours.

3. Diplomatic delivery of your prize in a consignment cargo to your stated address (5 -14 Days)

If you choose option 2 or 3, you will be totally responsible for the Bank Transfer Charges OR Courier/Freight Charges.
When we receive your Filled Form, more information will be given to you about any option you choose to receive your prize funds.

Note that your funds have been insured to its real value and so no deductions of any kind can be made on your funds. You will be required to settle the associated charges for any option you choose before your funds will be transferred to you.

You are to send your Filled Form along with your scanned Identification (International Passport, Driver's License or National Identity Card) by Fax or Email.

Once again I say congratulations and hope to hear from you soon.

You are to fill out the details below

LOTTERY PAYMENT RELEASE ORDER FORM

FIRST NAME (MR/MRS/MISS): ……………………………………… LAST NAME: ………………………………………………………..
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS: ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
DATE OF BIRTH: ……………………………………………………… NATIONALITY: …………………………………………………..
TEL N°: …………………………………………………………………. FAX N°: …………………………………………………………….
OCCUPATION: ………………………………………………………. MARITAL STATUS: ………………………………………………
NEXT OF KIN NAME AND ADDRESS: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
REFERENCE #: ………………………………………………………. TICKET #: ….………………………………………………………
EMAIL ADDRESS: ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
AMOUNT WON: ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...
1. CASH PICK
2. SWIFT BANK TRANSFER (BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION REQUIRED)
BANK NAME: ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: ……………………………………. SWIFT/ROUTING CODE: …………..….……………………….
BANK ADDRESS: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
BANK TEL/FAX: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
NAME OF BENEFICIARY: ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
3. DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY/COURIER
NAME OF RECEIVER/ADDRESS: ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
NOTE
BANK TRANSFER IS NECESSARY ONLY WHEN BENEFICIARY CANNOT COME PHYSICALLY TO MAKE CLAIMS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE WINNINGS.
BENEFICIARY WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR BANK TRANSFER CHARGES OR COURIER SERVICE CHARGES
I …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
HEREBY DECLARE THAT ALL THE ABOVE GIVEN INFORMATION AND ATTACHED COPY OF IDENTIFICATION ARE TRUE
AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PAYMENT NOR HAS ANY OF MY FAMILY
MEMBERS FILED A CLAIM ON MY BEHALF. I HEREBY AUTHORIZE ATLANTICO SISTEMAS DE INFORMءTICO (SECURITY
COMPANY) TO ACT AS MY CLAIMS AGENT TO PROCESS MY CLAIMS TO FACILITATE THE TRANSFER OF MY FUNDS TO
ME, AS I MAY WISH.

DATE: ………………………………………………………………………
SIGN: ……………………………………………………………………….

CONFIDENTIAL
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FILL THIS FORM CORRECTLY AND RETURN BY FAX OR EMAIL FOR DUE PROCESSING BEFORE CASH PICK UP OR OPTIONAL TRANSFER PROCESS
CAN BE EFFECTED. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER’S LICENSE FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSE PRIZE PAYMENT OPTIONS (YOU ARE REQUIRED TO TICK ONLY ONE BOX AND FILL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION) *
DECLARATION

للعلم تم شطب الارقام والاسماء من الرسائل لدواعى امنيه

Yours faithfully,
-----------------Mrs.
Foreign Services Manager, Payment and Release Order Dept.
Atlantico Sistemas de Informلtico
Phone: +44 00000000

اخطبوط

عضو نشط
التسجيل
22 سبتمبر 2004
المشاركات
رساله ثالثه

NEDERLANDSE INTERNATIONALE LOTERIJ BV

PALEISSTRAAT 55

NL-*******BP

THE HAGUE

THE NETHERLANDS

PRIZE WINNING NOTIFICATION
وسوف اعرض رسائل اخرى فى الايام القادمه ان شاء الله

PRIZE CATEGORY: “B”

REFERENCE NO: NIL-**************-NLBV

TICKET NO: ***********

We are happy to inform you that the recipient email address has been selected as one of the lucky email addresses in the category "B" of the online lotto conducted by our company NEDERLANDSE _-------------------here in Hague. CONGRATULATIONS! The cyber-lotto was conducted by a first of its kind automated computer balloting system, where by email addresses (25,000 email addresses), were extracted from all continents of the world. A draw was held in different categories and winners from different parts of the world emerged and are entitled to various cash prizes depending on their different categories. Thus, you/your company with this email address, attached to Ticket number: NIL-B-15-01-05 and a Reference number: NIL-******************in the Category B, is entitled to a lump payout of €2,500,000.00 (Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand Euros).

As a category B winner, selected by computer balloting system where only email addresses were sorted, from a total number of 25,000 addresses drawn from all over the globe via an automated computer ballot of our International Promotions Program, FIVE winners emerged in this category and therefore each are to receive payouts of €2,500,000,00 (Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand Euros) from the total of €12,500,000.00 (TWELVE MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS).

To immediately claim your prize, please contact our Category "B" financial agents ---------------------BV, below are the contact information of their financial director:

Mr. ***********

Financial Director

******************* BV

NOORDBARGERSTRAAT 77

THE NETHERLANDS

Tel/Fax: + *******************

E-mail: ************************

Provide Prize reference number-NIL-B-********-NLBV and winning ticket number-NIL-B-*****for confirmation. In your best interest(s), you must initiate contact within two weeks of receipt of this correspondence. ************* BV is to handle all matters with regards to claiming of your prize money. You are also advised to send a copy of this email, to your claims agent Mr. Van Leroy, when contacting him.

You may be required to provide any of the above information during the process of collecting your prize. We congratulate you once again and it is our hope that you participate in any of our international programs in the nearest future.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mrs. **********

Promotions Manager

iqbal

موقوف
التسجيل
29 فبراير 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
GB
أخي الكريم أخطبوط.

لا يوجد فوز لا بدرهم ولا بترليون دولار . وساسرد لك قصة حقيقية حصلت هنا في البلد الذي أقطن به..
حصل مرة أن إحدى شركات النصب والإحتيال أن أرسلت برسالة مثل التي وصلتك إلى سيدة كبيرة بالسن تخبرها بفوزها بمبلغ مالي ضخم - بضعة ملايين- وحين قراءتها للرسالة لا حظت انها تحوي فجوة قانونية فما كان منها إلا أن ذهبت إلى محامي متخصص واطلعته على الرسالة وكانت المفاجأة حين أخبرها المحامي أن الفجوة القانونية صحيحة مائة بالمائة ويمكنها إستخدامها في المحكمة لتحصل على المبلغ الممنوح كذبا وزورا.
وفي المحكمة اعترفت الشركة أن هذه العملية ما هي إلا محاولة لكسب الزبائن ولا تقصد من خلالها سوى الدعاية المازحة . إلا أن المحكمة أقرت بحق المرأة في الحصول على مبلغ جد مرتفع عقابا للشركة على ما تقوم به من محاولة إبتزاز للزبائن.
لاحظ اخي الكريم أن كل الشركات تحرص دائما على أن ترسل بأشياء لا توقعها بعد ذلك تحت طائلة القانون . وقد حصل معي منذ سنوات الشيء نفسه الذي يحصل معك الآن ، رسائل بالعشرات تخبر أنني قد فزت بمبلغ وقدره....... ومرة أخرى بسيارة فارهة.. وهلم جرا .....
وكل مرة يطلبون مني مبلغا من المال لغرض ما يخص الجائزة , ومن هنا يبدأ الإبتزاز والنصب..
لاحظ اخي الكريم أن مثل هذه الشركات تجند خبراء علم نفس وخبراء دعاية وإخصائيين بالقانون وذلك بغية الحصول على مبتغاهم بالصورة التي لا تتعارض والقانون وهذا الكلام الذي أذكره لك صحيح ، كما أنك حين تبحث عن مكانهم فأنت لست بحاجة لذلك لأنه وببساطة لا يوجد لديهم مكان أو موقع معين يراسلونك منه.
فالحذر أخي الفاضل لأن الأساليب التي يتبعونها في الغالب يقصر عنها عقلي وعقلك في فهمها أو سبر أغوارها فالمعلومة التي تراها أنت لا تقدم ولا تؤخر تكون بالنسبة لهم الطعم الذي سيصطادونك به وبي.
وللحديث بقية.

اخطبوط

عضو نشط
التسجيل
22 سبتمبر 2004
المشاركات
شكرا اخى العزيز igbal على مرورك وتعليقك
الغريب اخى العزيز ان احدى الشركات ارسلت لى بالامس شيك بمبلغ مليون دولار يصرف من بنك افريقى واسمه ABN-AMRO BANK
وانا متاكد بانها عمليه نصب حيث بمجرد حضورك الى افريقيا ينم الخطف والابتزاز وقد حصلت مع كثير من الاخوان الخليجيين

ولكن الغريب ان احدى الشركات التى تدعى بانى فزت 2,5 مليون يورو مستعدين لتحويل المبلغ لاى حساب لدى ولهم موقع على الانترنت ولكن موقعهم يتحدث عن الروترى (القمار )
http://skl-lose.de/content/docs/gewn_lottz.php?

شكرا مره اخرى على المرور

iqbal

موقوف
التسجيل
29 فبراير 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
GB
الأخ الكريم أخطبوط.

أما عن الشيك فهذا الذي حدث معي بالضبط إلا أنهم أرسلوا لي صور عديدة من الشيك في كل مرة يرسلون فيها ببرقية.
أما الصفحة التي باللنك فهي صفحة ألمانية والشركة لها دعايات عريضة بالقنوات الألمانية وهي تعمل بمجال اللوتو ( الياناصيب) وتتم عن طريق إشتراك بها . وهي كما تفضلت عملية نصب واحتيال لا تختلف عن سابقتها إلا أن الفرق بينها وبين الأخريات أن هذه الشركة تعلن صراحة بأنها للنصب - أعني عبر الدعايات-
على كل حال بإمكانك أن ترسل لهم حساب وهمي لتعرف مدى خداعهم وتضليلهم مع الحذر أن تعطيهم أية معلومة لا من قريب ولا من بعيد عن شخصك مهما كانت المعلومة تافهة ولا تستحق بنظرك. وسيأتيك الجواب الدامغ بعدها بالمماطلة أولا ثم بمحاولة الإبتزاز عن طريق إرسال مبالغ إليهم ........
لا أكتمك أنني اشعر بالشفقة والحيرة في آن ممن تورط مع هؤلاء المجرمين وما اكثرهم ، فعلى الواحد منا أن يتسائل بشئ من المنطق والعقل: لماذا أنا بالذات وقع علي الإختيار والفوز بالمبلغ ؟؟ ثم من أين حصلوا على عنواني البريدي؟ وإن كان الكلام برمته صحيحا فمالدافع الأخلاقي والمبدئي الذي يجعلهم يرسلون لي المبلغ؟؟
فالمسألة لا تخلو من أن الشركات التي نتعامل معها سواء كانت بريدية أو مواقع شراء من الإنترنت تقوم هي الأخرى مقابل الحصول على المال ببيع ما لديها من عناوين بريدية.

اخطبوط

عضو نشط
التسجيل
22 سبتمبر 2004
المشاركات
شكرا اخى العزيز igbal على مرورك وتعليقك للمره الثانية

شكرا اخى العزيز igbal على مرورك وتعليقك للمره الثانية
كلامك جدا منطقى وينم عن شخص واعى وحريص وغير مندفع

فعلا سوف ارسل لهم حساب وهمى ولكنه حقيقى حساب الخدامه السيلانيه فى البنك اذا صج حولوا لها هالكم مليون ( تزوجناها على المعزبة ) زواج مصلحة 00 لا تصدق00 بضحكك شوى 00

على فكره طرا على موضوع فى اوائل اومنتصف 1994 كنت من الاوائل فى تاسيس مكتب تحصيلات ( تحصيل اموال الغير ) وكنا فى المكتب نتجاوز نشاط الترخيص الممنوح لنا بالقيام بعمل المحامين باستلام فضايا جنح وجنايات وتعويضات و00 و00 وكان الاسطاف من اخواننا المصرين واشتغلنا بالمكتب حسب قاعدتهم ( بتاع كلوا ) والله العظيم حتى قضايا الطلاق اشتغلنا فيها ( عارف شقاعد نفكر فيه 00 انى نصاب ) لا ولكن لعنجهيه ومبالغه اخواننا المحامين الى فاتحين مكاتب فى الاتعاب التى يتغاضونها استطاعة مكاتب التحصيلات ان تستحوث على 45 % من شغلهم
وهم نفسم كانوا يساعدوننا بالتوقيع على الصحف والدعاوى التى تحتاج توقبعها الى محامى 0 وبعد ما تاثر عملهم حاربونا بطرق كثيره والدليل واضح الان بالمجهود المبذول من جمعية المحامين للضغط على الحكومه والمتمثله بوزاره التجاره بمنع منح تراخيص جديده وتثقيف اعضاء الجمعيه بعدم التعاون معنا مع ان الكثير منهم اسس مكانب تحصيلات وكانها موه له ( على قولة عبد الحسين عبد الرضا فى اشهر مسلسلاته عند سواله عن مشروع مربح 00 قال افتحلك خباز ايرانى و يمه افتحلك بقاله شنها مو لك ) وهذا الى حاصل يفتح المحامى مكتب محاماه بواسطه الانتساب للجمعيه ويرخص مكتب تحصيلات بواسطه وزاره التجاره ( شنة موه له )
طولت عليك وخرجت عن الموضوع نرجع الى محور حديثنا (على قولة الصيرفى -بصادوه ) الشاهد00

ان فى اثناء العمل بمكتب التحصيلات اياه 0 حضر الينا شخص عليه قضية
وقضيته باختصار ان تم تحويل مبلغ مليونين دولار الى حسابه بالبنك الوطنى
بواسطه اكبر بنك امريكى وهو 0 سيتى بنك 0 وحوله البنك الوطنى الى النياية بتهمه ( غسيل اموال ) وبعد فر وكر فى اورقه المحاكم ومن محامى الى محامى ( تاليتها مكتب تحصيلات ) بعد ما انحكم بثانى درجة بالحبس سنتين مع الشغل والنفاذ طبعا تايد حكم الاستئناف ايضا بالحبس مع التحصيلات والسبب لم بثيت مصدر الاموال المحولة الى حسابة بمعنى اصح لم يثبت شرعيتها 0 شاهد سالفتنا

ان من الممكن ان يتم تحويل الى حسابك بس اشلون اثبت انها اموال شرعيه وليس ( غسيل اموال ) وفى حاله تحويل الاموال الى حسابى شلى يضمن ان لا يحصل معى مثل ما حصل مع صاحبنا فى القصه اعلاه
حبس وشحططه من محامى الى محامى

والان اتتنى فكره بان ارسل الرسائل مع عنوان الموقع الى الى السفاره الالمانيه ( القسم التجارى ) فى الكويت مستفسرا عن الموضوع

ويا خـــــــــال يا بو ثنتين

وسامحنا دوخناك اخى العزيز 000 بس صدقنى اذا اتاتى هالكم مليون
اشيل الدكتور الركيبى من البورصه واحطك مكانه كم يوم علشان يمكن ترتفع كم نقطه وبعدين انرجعه شوى ونقول تصحيح 00

( على فكره الدكتور الركيبى ماركه تجاريه مسجلة بالبورصه خسارته يعنى خساره السوق 2000 نقطة ) والايام راح تثبت كلامى

وسامحنا مره ثانيه وثالثه لنى طولت عليك ودخلتك من موضوع الى موضوع بس ان عرفت شىء لا تبخل على باي معلومه عن التحويل والملايين
واكيد راح اقعد من النوم 00 بعد الحلم

تحياتــــــــي

قانوني

عضو نشط
التسجيل
24 أبريل 2005
المشاركات
Good day Sir/Madam

I am Usman Hussien, a 24 years old Sudanese, i am in nigeria, but from Sudan, I am sorry for bothering u with this problem Please don’t be angry with me about this, I have secret i have to tell you and will like u to help me because you are the only one i am telling, please keep your mouth mute about this or i am in danger due to situation, anyway listen to this about me, and i hope it will change your life as you come into my life. You see I am from Sudan the Dan for region . And my mum and dad are dead, the saddest event in my whole life, killed by rebel forces whilst escaping war in Sudan, so i am an orphan in a strange country(nigeria) and in this cruel world. i have to reveal to you my well kept secret which i have never told anybody my late father made provisions for me by staffing a whooping amount of $75.8million USD for me. He told me that he made that provisions with that bank because of the fear of political leaders here in nigeria, because if they get to know about this money, even they will try to murder me and get the money for themselves. It is because of this that i need you, i want you to do it for me. and i also want you to stand as my late fathers foreign partner, and help me to transfer the money to abroad.

I will give 30% of the whole amount after the transfer is done and will also set aside 5% to cater for the cost that may be incured in the course of the transfer. But if you will not need any money from this venture, please do this for me as a humanitarian gesture, i cannot tell anybody about this because if other sudanes whom i came to nigeria with know about it i will be in danger, Please try to help me, reply back as soon as possible i will tell you what to do. i need to hear from you in the shortest possible time.

Please i will want you to reply me through my favourite email : usman_hussien2@yahoo.com

Dont fail me because it is a chance to change my life and yours too.

Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,
Usman Hussien.

الترجمه السريعه

الى اليوم السيد / السيدة
آنا عثمان حسين ، 24 سنة ، فأنا سوداني في نيجيريا ، ولكن من السودان يؤسفني تضايق يو مع هذه المشكلة ارجو الا تكون غاضبا معي حول هذا لقد سر اود ان اقول لكم واؤكد يو لمساعدتي لأنك الوحيد اقولها ف الايجار يبقى اخرس فمك عن هذا او اني في خطر بسبب الحاله ، نيواي استمع الى هذا عني ، الثانية أمل ان تغير حياتك فانك تأتي الى حياتي. تلاحظون انني من السودان دان للمنطقة. وبلدي أم الاب ومات حزنا حدث في بلادي كل الحياة قتلت قوات المتمردين بينما يفر الحرب في السودان لأني يتيم في بلد غريب (نيجيريا) ، وفي هذا العالم القاسي. لقد تكشف لكم سرا والذي لم اواجه اي شخص يود ل المغفور اعتمادات لي من الموظفين فصيحه مبلغ 75.8million دولارا بالنسبة لي. وابلغني انه تقدم ان احكام هذا البنك خشية من الزعماء السياسيين هنا في نيجيريا فاذا تعرف عن هذا المآل ، حتى انها ستحاول قتل لي على المال لأنفسهم. ولهذا السبب لست بحاجة لكم ، اريد منكم ان يفعل ذلك بالنسبة لي. وانا ايضا اريد منكم ان موقف بلادي في اواخر آباء الشريك الأجنبي ، ومساعدتي في نقل الأموال الى الخارج. اعطى 30 ٪ من كامل المبلغ بعد التحويل وسوف يتم تخصيص 5 ٪ للتعويض عن التكاليف التي يمكن ينكوريد في اثناء النقل. لكن اذا كنت لا تحتاج اي اموال من هذا المشروع ، رجاء لي ذلك كبادره انسانية ، لا استطيع ان اخبر احد عن هذا لأن آخر من سودانيس اذا جئت الى نيجيريا يعرفه سأكون في خطر ، ف ايجار ساعدني والرد في اقرب وقت ممكن أقوله لك ماذا تفعل. أريد ان اسمع منكم في اقرب وقت ممكن. إنني أرجو منكم أن يرد لي خلال بلدي المفضل البريد الألكتروني : Usman_hussien2@yahoo.com dont تخونني لانها فرصة لتغيير حياتي لك ايضا.
شكرا لك باخلاص ، عثمان حسين.

هذه الرساله جائتني بالايميل .. مثل ما تفضلوا الاخوان النصب و الاحتيال فن و علم .. فالحذر من هذه الاساليب ..

holly man

عضو نشط
التسجيل
22 نوفمبر 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
يا اخى الكريم ليش تعور قلبك عطه دليت وخلاص

أعلى