عضو نشط
التسجيل
7 ديسمبر 2004
المشاركات
QUEST MINERALS & MINING (OTCBB: QMMG)
"Up 92.77% on Thursday"

QMMG News:

March 15 - Quest Minerals & Mining Reopens Pond Creek Mine at Slater's Branch

Quest Minerals & Mining Corp. (OTCBB: QMMG - News), a Kentucky based operator of energy and mineral related properties, announced today that it has reopened its Pond Creek mine at Slater's Branch, Kentucky and has placed mining equipment back into the mine. Quest's contract miner has received the required insurance, permits, and approval to recommence mining operations and is seeking to commence mining operations by the end of March.

Quest will use a contract miner for the Pond Creek mine. Under the terms of the agreement with the contract miner, Quest will receive a minimum of $7.75 per ton of clean coal mined from Pond Creek, which will be escrowed under the terms of a Boyd County court order and used to repay accrued royalties and creditors of Quest's wholly-owned subsidiary, Gwenco, Inc. This arrangement is subject to revision, amendment, or revocation by the Boyd County Court.

About Quest Minerals & Mining

Quest Minerals & Mining Corp., or Quest, has acquired coal properties, one of which, the Pond Creek Mine it operates, and seeks to acquire and operate other energy and mineral related properties, in the southeastern part of the United States. Quest focuses its efforts on its Pond Creek Mine that will produce quality compliance blend coal. For more information on Quest Minerals & Mining Corp., please visit our website at www.questminerals.com.

sweetboy6622

عضو نشط
التسجيل
4 أغسطس 2006
المشاركات
الإقامة
امريكا
والله السهم شكله له رجعه كويسه ,,
الشارت شكله جيد ,, وكسر الترند يبشر بخير والله اعلم

الملفات المرفقه:

• QMMG charts.png
    QMMG charts.png