wcoeq

haj600

عضو نشط
التسجيل
17 نوفمبر 2002
المشاركات
Nor should you assume that President Bush and Attorney General John Ashcroft are remaining silent. All of this may seem to be the case (as I have previously pointed out on this board) based upon the limited news that we receive. I am keeping my shares because I believe that these men are honest, and I believe that the SEC has assurances from MCI/WorldCom that they are working to preserve the shareholders and the retirement plans. This is why the 9 billion dollar fine is being held at bay and may be used to guarantee the survival of the 2.9 billion shares. I further believe that MCI/WorldCom is working on a turnaround that will keep the shareholders on board. I believe that this is the reason for the five month delay. I pray that I am not wrong. My belief and official position on this board is that, through the efforts of President Bush, Attorney General John Ashcroft, Richard Breeden, the SEC, and Michael Capellas, along with the anticipated honest decisions of Judges Arthur Gonzalez and Jed Rakoff, the 2.9 billion common shares will be retained, whole and intact, and will be at $20+ by June 1, 2003. But this is only my view, and you should make your decision based upon your own beliefs, knowledge, and research.

أعلى