عضو مبدع
التسجيل
1 ديسمبر 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
ilane.jpg

استمع لبريدك الإليكتروني وأنت في السيارة
توصلت شركة ميكاترونيك للأنظمة الذكية إلى اختراع جهاز ناطق لقراءة البريد الإليكتروني أثناء قيادة السيارة. وقد أطلقت عليه اسم iLane.
والجهاز الجديد متصل بجهاز محمول يعمل بتكنولوجيا البلوتوث ويستطيع تتبع وجود السائق داخل السيارة والإعلان صوتيا عن وصول رسالة إليكترونية - باللغة التي يحددها صاحب السيارة- علاوة على قراءة جزء من الرسالة.
ويستطيع قائد السيارة بناء على ذلك إصدار أوامر صوتية للجهاز لقراءة نص الرسالة كاملا أو إعادة إرسالها أو كتابة رد عليها.
ولا تتوقف إمكانيات الجهاز الجديد عن حدود التعامل مع الرسائل الإليكترونية بل يمكنه التعامل أيضا على المكالمات الهاتفية والرسائل القصيرة SMS وبعض أنواع الملفات التي قد تلحق بالرسالة الإليكترونية.
طبقا لما أعلنته الشركة المصنعة، فما زالت في مرحلة المباحثات مع شركات السيارات والاتصالات للاتفاق على طرح هذا الجهاز في الأسواق قريبا.
Personally, if I never saw another e-mail again I'd probably be all the more happy, but for people who just need the latest funny joke alert, here comes the iLane. It's being pushed as the world's first hands-free and eyes-free e-mail solution for use inside of a car. It interacts with Bluetooth devices (hmm...like the BlackBerry?), reading aloud, in a "natural sounding voice" no less, summaries of email messages; should the driver want, the iLane can be set up to read entire e-mails. I should hope there are no children in the car when iLane decides to recite some of the more raunchy spam that get sent about.

The iLane supports all the usual western European languages, like French and Spanish, and can be configured to use a male or female voice. In addition to managing your e-mail, the iLane can also manage other "I'm-an-important-business-executive-on-the-go" things like calendar appointments and SMS (text) messages.

Right now, the iLane still hasn't made it into full-scale production, so price and availability information are unknown. – Nicholas Deleon

أعلى