MarketBrowser.com

real stock

موقوف
التسجيل
18 أغسطس 2006
المشاركات
This message is a paid product promotion sent by MarketBrowser.com on behalf of one of our advertisers. If you would prefer not to receive these offers in the future, please see bottom of email.

Deadly explosives–which almost shut-down the global airline industry–can be made in anyone’s basement. But these explosives couldn’t be detected by airport or railroad security…UNTIL NOW

Shares of the only manufacturer of this
vital high-tech explosives-detection equipment are now positioned to go up 200%+ in just months

Terrorists attempted to use these explosives at London Heathrow Airport on a U.S.-bound plane. Deadly suicide bombers have used it in Israel.Shoe bomber Richard Reid almost succeeded taking down a plane with it.

Deadly and volatile TATP explosives can be made in anyone’s basementand yet couldn’t be detected by airport security…UNTIL NOW. Here is your opportunity to quickly triple your money on new explosive detection technology from a company currently trading at $1.50 a share!

ACRO Security Technologies (ACRI.OB) is an investor’s
dream stock

You now have the opportunity to get in at $1.50 a share—before it potentially DOUBLES again!

Acro has the one and only technology to detect peroxide-based explosives—the very ones terrorists have used in deadly attacks!

A 200%-500% boom in share price is easy to see when you realize...

ACRO Security Technologies (ACRI.OB) has something no one else has—a patented Peroxide Explosive Tester (P.E.T.) –the very first detector that INSTANTLY identifies the liquid peroxide-based Triacetone Triperoxide (TATP) and other common, harmless-looking homemade explosives. My 30 years experience in investing has taught me that the really big returns come from little-known, specialty companies— like Acro—with enormous room to move up.

Of course since September 11th I’ve made buy recommendations for numerous companies in the security and homeland defense sector and my subscribers have made stunning gains on them—just as I expect Acro to do. For instance…

• Firearms Training Systems (OTCBB: FATS)
A natural pick after 9/11, but most investors had never heard of it. Shares rocketed a whopping 786% in 36 months!
• Precision Castparts (NYSE: PCP)
In 21 months, the stock shot up 300%!
• BHP Billiton (NYSE: BHP)
I recommended it soon after a 2001 merger when it lost nearly 50% of its stock value. It shot up 260% and is still climbing.

These are not isolated examples. Subscribers to my Intelligent Investor Report have raked in average profits of nearly 58.23% in the last year. Plus, 40 out of 45 of my picks in the past 12 months have been winners!

I’m convinced Acro is next!

Remember how airports recently banned virtually every type of liquid known to man? That was because of TATP explosives—the very ones ACRO’s new security device detects in an instant.

Today TATP cannot be detected by security at U.S. airports, which is why the ban on liquids was so radical. Our airports have NO way to test for peroxide-based explosives. None. That sure puts the 658 million people passing through our major airports at far greater risk.

What’s more, the substance is extremely explosive. It’s the same one that shoe bomber Richard Reid attempted to use…the explosive used in the July 2005 London bombings and 2004 Madrid train bombings…and the explosive that terrorists recently planned to use to obliterate a flight from the U.K. to the U.S.

In its finished form, even specially-trained dog can’t sniff out TATP.

When baggage handlers and airport security come across it, they have no way of determining whether the substance is a dangerous explosive or a harmless substance like sugar.

All it would take to send a plane plummeting from the sky is two small canisters of TATP the size of baby-powder bottles

That’s not much. But ACRO-P.E.T. lets security accurately detect and identify this deadly substance in even the smallest amounts, and provides this lifesaving information in seconds. In just four simple steps TATP and peroxide-based explosives can be identified.

In seconds ACRO P.E.T. simply changes to blue-green if TATP is detected. Security personnel love the P.E.T detector because it comes in a handheld, pen-sized package that’s small and easy to use.

Liquid explosives like TATP are a serious threat to all travelers. In fact, detecting this explosive is "one of the fastest-growing industries," says Tomer Amit, vice president of Homeland Security Research.

Imagine being able to detect TATP explosives on suicide bombers before an entire nightclub or sidewalk café is blown to smithereens.

The need and demand for ACRO and explosives detection devices has never been more critical and that’s clear when you realize that sales negotiations are already underway with numerous high-ranking security agencies to purchase the ACRO P.E.T.

Security companies, government, military and businesses are projected to buy up the ACRO-P.E.T. like they bought up metal detectors, airport screening machines, chemical biological and radiological detection devices to the tune of billions of dollars.

For more information visit www.acrosec.com

As a world-leader of explosives-detection technology, ACRO shares could easily soar 500% in the next 24 months!

Double, triple or quadruple returns would make Acro my next homeland security superstar—just like my other picks that brought my Intelligent Investor Report subscribers of profits of 62% to 416% in just months.

I’ve been in the business for over 30 years and my record of successful picks now is one of the top three investment newsletters in the country—compared to Hulbert’s Interactive Rating Service top picks—thanks to my 58% overall rate of return on my stock recommendations.

Other examples of my winning picks include: • Bullion River Gold (BLRV, OTC), up 50% just three months after I recommended it in August 2004.
• Centurion Energy (T.Cux, Toronto) up 416% since I recommended it in September 2004. (That's not a typo.)
• Occidental Petroleum (OXY, NYSE), up 39.67% since I recommended it in September 2004
• Teck Cominico (T. Tek B, Toronto) up 78.12% in six months.
• Fidelity Select Energy (FSESX, Mutual Fund), up 59.87% since October 2004.
• Evergreen Solar (ESLR, Nasdaq), up 93.06% since November 2004
• United Services Global Resources (PSPFX, Mutual Fund), up 27.82% since January 2005 (7 weeks)

80% of my last year's picks were winners!

Who do you trust for profitable picks when it comes to homeland security or anti-terrorism: TV’s talking heads or America’s leading expert in investing in the age of terrorism?

September 11, 2001 tragically proved the accuracy of my predictions. There were many others as well, including my prediction for the dot.com collapse in 1999. I called these stocks “incredibly overpriced and ready to plunge.”

Three years ago, in a Special Report called Investing in the Age of Terrorism, I predicted $50 oil, $400 gold, the new commodity boom market and soaring energy and defense stocks. All have come to pass.

Now I’m projecting that Acro Security Technologies will be the next winner to the tune of a potential 400% in just 24 months.

Subscribe today and I’ll send you up to
4 of my most sought-after Special Reports —$222 value—yours FREE!

Every month the Intelligent Investor Report delivers Jarret Wollstein’s top stock recommendations along with money-saving tax tips, advice for protecting your privacy, and insightful financial briefs with practical information you can use immediately.

There are only two ways you get these money-making, eye-opening reports: Buy them for $222, or subscribe now to the Intelligent Investor Report. Call 1-800-297-8288, or order on-line at www.isil.org/iir.

As a subscriber, you’ll also receive:

• Periodic, e-mail " Financial Alerts" when you need to buy or sell quickly.
• Access to back Intelligent Investor Report issues on-line, plus “subscriber-only” on-line reports.
• 60-day, money-back guarantee.

Iron-Clad, 60-day Money-Back Guarantee

You can't lose!

If you want to cancel your subscription for any reason, just let me know within the first 60 days and I’ll refund every penny you paid. Any newsletters, special reports and Financial Alerts you’ve received are yours to keep. It’s my way of saying "thank-you" for trying the Intelligent Investor Report.

Just ONE pick could easily make you 10-times the cost of your subscription. Right now, I’m projecting the next winner to be ACRO Security Technologies (ACRI.OB).

Yours for profitable investing,

Jarret Wollstein
Publisher, Intelligent Investor Report

P.S. Keep in mind that ACRI.OB is in a prime position for potential 200% gains or 500% longer term. That's like turning every $100 you invest into a $300-$600!

P.P.S. For more information on the company go to www.acrosec.com

Company:
ACRO Security Technologies
Symbol: ACRI.OB

Growth Projection:
200% in 12 months
500% in 24 months

Current share price: $1.50

12 mo. target price: $4.50
24 mo. target price: $9.00

Recommendation:
Buy Now Up to $3.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TATP could be your deadliest enemy—
it is 80% more powerful than TNT.

One of the most volatile explosives known, TATP is a mixture of acetone and hydrogen peroxide—chemicals right under your bathroom sink!

TATP can easily be made or bought without anyone asking questions arousing suspicions. Instructions for making it can be found online. One trip to the local hardware store or pharmacy could put any terrorist is in business.

Continuing terrorist attacks on the west are expected to increase the global security market more than 12-fold to a $730 BILLION a year market – making it one of the largest industries in the world.

The market for Acro’s innovative, life-saving technology is truly global.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jarret Wollstein
Editor & Publisher

1.5 million people follow Jarret Wollstein every month because he is the MONEY TRAIL!

One of the most highly respected investment newsletter editors, Jarrett Wollstein is editor and publisher of the Intelligent Investor Report as well as editor for NewsMax.com, which has 20 million monthly readers. Financial Investment Report.

Jarret Wollstein is the author of 34 books and Special Reports, including three national best sellers on terrorism, politics and investing. A geopolitical and economic analyst, he is a leading expert on terrorism.

Subscribers benefit from his more than 30 years experience as an economic analyst, providing profitable financial analysis, valuable economic insight and successful investment recommendations, helping them realize double- and triple-digit returns through his unique approach to investing.

His track record shows he can turn fistfuls of cash into mountains of money.

BUY ALERT
Company:
ACRO Security Technologies

Symbol: ACRI.OB

Growth Projection:
200% in 12 months
500% in 24 months

Current share price: $1.50

12 mo. target price: $4.50
24 mo. target price: $9.00

Recommendation:
Buy Now Up to $3.00

Subscribe to IIR today and I’ll
send you up to
4 of my most
sought-after
Special Reports
FREE Special Report #1: Investing In An Age of Terrorism: (a $50 value)
FREE Special Report #2: Double or Triple Your Money (a $49 value)
FREE Special Report #3: IIR Guide to Swiss Annuities: (a $50 value)
FREE Special Report #4: 27 Ways to Profit from Today's Nine Hottest Mega-Trends (a $75-value).

DISCLAIMER: This publicly distributed e-mail report of Intelligent Investor Report, is a sponsored advertisement. This paid advertising issue of Intelligent Investor Report does not purport to provide an analysis of any company's financial position and is not in any way to be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. Intelligent Investor Report is a paid advertiser. ACRO Security Technologies is the featured company. The distribution costs of this report to new subscribers, one hundred eighty-six thousand dollars, were funded by Alphabet Holdings, Inc. in an effort to create investor awareness of ACRO Security Technologies. Alphabet Holdings Inc. is neither a broker-dealer not investment advisor, but is a shareholder in ACRO Security Technologies, which is free to be publicly traded (sold) at any time by Alphabet Holdings, Inc. It is anticipated that this report will generate new subscriptions for Intelligent Investor Report. Neither Intelligent Investor Report nor Jarret Wollstein, the reviewer, received any compensation for this report, but both expect to receive an unknown amount of revenue from new subscriptions from the subscription offer contained herein. Neither Intelligent Investor Report nor Jarret Wollstein is a broker-dealer. This report, including the opinions expressed and the statements made within, is for informational and advertising purposes only and should not be construed as inv advice and does not constitute an offer to sell any securities, and it is not soliciting an offer to buy any securities in any state or other jurisdiction where the offer or sale is not permitted. The information used to prepare this report is believed to be from reliable sources, but no representation is made as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Investment in securities carries a high degree of risk and involves risks and uncertainties which may result in investors' losing all of their invested capital. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information contained herein contains "forward-looking statements," within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Forward-looking statements are based upon expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made and involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events to differ materially from those anticipated. Forward-looking statements may be identified through the use of words such as expects, will, anticipates, estimates, believes, or by statements indicating certain actions may, could, should, or might occur. Any statements that express or involve predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals or future events or performance may be forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include but are not limited to adverse economic conditions, intense competition, lack of meaningful research results, inadequate capital, termination of contracts or agreements, adverse publicity and news coverage, inability to carryout research, development and commercialization plans, loss or retirement of key executives and research scientists, and other risks detailed in the company's reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Readers should consult with their own professional investment, tax and portfolio advisors before making any investment decision and should independently verify all information herein. More complete information about ACRO Security Technologies is available from their website at www.acrosec.com or the website of the Securities and Exchange Commission, at http://www.sec.gov,and copies of its filings may be read without charge at and copies obtained at prescribed rates from the public reference facilities of the Commission, at 450Fifth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20549.

DISCLAIMER: In order to be in full compliance with the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b), you are hereby advised that Leading Market Technologies, Inc. (LMT), is receiving a fee of thirteen thousand eight hundred US dollars, in cash, from an independent third party as compensation for the distribution of this advertisement. No employee of LMT has owned or currently owns any shares in the company described above. LMT has not independently confirmed the accuracy, correctness, or truthfulness of the statements and opinions that the advertiser has expressed above. The purpose of this advertisement, like any advertising, is to provide coverage and publicity for the advertising company, its products or services. This information is for reading purposes only. Do not rely solely on the information presented, do additional independent research to form your own opinion and decision. Be advised that the purchase of such high-risk securities may result in the loss of your entire investment. No information in the disseminated emails shall be construed as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. An offer to buy or sell securities can be made only with accompanying disclosure documents, complying with applicable securities laws, and only in the States and Provinces for which they are approved. Advertisements distributed through disseminated emails do not constitute such disclosure documents. Many States have established rules requiring the approval of a security by a State Security Administrator. The information provided in advertisements is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. If you are considering purchasing any securities of an advertised company, it is suggested that you call your State Security Administrator to determine whether a particular security is registered for sale in your State. Information contained in our disseminated emails do not constitute investment, legal, or tax advice upon which you should rely. Advertisements received by you are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities of the advertised company. You are responsible for verifying all claims and conducting your own due diligence. Many companies have information filed with State Securities and other regulators and many will supply you with additional information on request. Statements and opinions contained in advertisements are those of the advertised company and are subject to change without notice. Neither we, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, nor any State/Provincial Securities Commission or any industry and or trade association or any other regulatory body has determined if the advertisements are truthful or complete. You agree and acknowledge that any hyperlinks to the website of (i) an advertised company; (ii) the Profiled Company; (iii) the party issuing or preparing the information regarding the Profiled Company, or (iv) other information contained in our disseminated emails, are provided only for your reference and convenience. We are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of these external sites nor are we responsible for any of the contents, advertising, opinions, products, or other materials on such external sites and/or information sources. Accordingly, if you avail yourself to such access, you do so at your own risk. Anyone who uses, acts upon or makes decisions in reliance on information contained in any disseminated email does so at their own risk and agrees to hold us, our officers, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or agents harmless. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any actions taken by you based on or reliance on any information contained in any disseminated email. Information in disseminated emails may contain "forward looking" statements within the meaning of Section 27(a) of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21(e) of the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical facts and may be forward looking statements. Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements may be identified through the use of words such as expects, will, anticipates, estimates, believes, etc., or by statements indicating certain actions may, could or might occur. We encourage you to carefully read and review, if and to the extent available, any information concerning the Profiled company or advertised company available at the web sites of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD). We also strongly recommend that you read the SEC advisory to investors concerning Internet Stock Fraud, as well as related information published by the NASD. The NASD has published information on how to invest carefully. All information within advertisements is qualified in its entirety by the detailed information and financial statements of the advertised company contained in its regulatory filings, if any, with the SEC. You acknowledge that we are a Financial News Re-distributor and that we are not an investment advisory service, a broker dealer, nor an investment advisor and do not purport to tell or suggest which companies you should monitor and/or which securities you should purchase or sell. You acknowledge that you are not relying on us, or any information contained in disseminated email, and will consult with your own advisors regarding any decisions as to the Profiled Company, or any advertised company.
This message is a paid product promotion sent by MarketBrowser.com (Leading Market Technologies Inc., One Kendall Sq., Cambridge, MA 02139) on behalf of one of our advertisers. This resource is being offered by a third party unaffiliated with MarketBrowser.com, and MarketBrowser.com is not responsible for any information or investment recommendations contained in the resource. MarketBrowser.com is providing information on this resource to you subject to MarketBrowser.com terms of use which can be viewed at http://www.marketbrowser.com/mb_terms.asp.

MarketBrowser Emails:

If you don't wish to receive further investment advice resources from MarketBrowser partners, please Click Here.

To contact us by mail:

Leading Market Technologies, Inc.
One Kendall Sq., Bldg. 100 Cambridge, MA 02139

أعلى