تم تطوير البرنامج

Ali Baba

عضو نشط
التسجيل
28 فبراير 2007
المشاركات
Don't miss a thing — add quotetracker@email.t2api.com to your e-mail address book!
Hello Valued Client,

My name is Jerry Medved. As the founder of QuoteTracker, I can tell you that we are always looking for ways to improve your experience and better meet your needs. In that effort, I'm excited to announce our recent affiliation with TD AMERITRADE and introduce our new, enhanced easy-to-use features.

I realized that by partnering with a trusted industry leader, we could offer our clients even more — like increased intraday charts — and create a truly exceptional trading experience. In order for you to experience all the benefits for yourself, TD AMERITRADE has arranged for you to receive a special, reduced commission rate.

Exclusive offer from TD AMERITRADE
TD AMERITRADE delivers independent research, affordable pricing and integrated gain/loss tracking to help traders like you. Now's a great time to open a new TD AMERITRADE account. You'll receive a special $7 commission rate when you open a new TD AMERITRADE account and fund it with $2,000 or more by July 6, 2007!

In addition to the advanced charting and technical analysis you already have, QuoteTracker users with a TD AMERITRADE account also get:
QuoteTracker's premium software FREE without banner ads ($60 annual
value).
Up to 10 days of data on intraday charts, instead of two on the un-registered
version.
The use of QuoteTracker to enter orders in your TD AMERITRADE account.
The ability to enter orders when and where you need to — through
QuoteTracker or at tdameritrade.com.
Take advantage of this special commission rate by opening an account today.1

If you have any questions about opening a new account or about this offer, don't hesitate to call TD AMERITRADE's New Accounts team at 800-454-9272.

New QuoteTracker features
We've added new features and functionality that make QuoteTracker even more efficient and easy to use:
Paintbar Alerts – These triggered alerts, based on any combination of quote
data and technical indicators, take QuoteTracker to a new level. Now you
have advanced capabilities that give you more flexibility to customize alert
criteria and triggers.

Saving Layouts – Quickly save and retrieve your QuoteTracker windows
layouts to use later on for different trading strategies or to share with others.
You no longer have to manually re-open and reposition your windows. Once
you're in QuoteTracker, save your screen layouts in the File menu.

Automatic Backup – You now have automatic backup of all your
QuoteTracker settings across multiple sessions. Easily go back to previous
setups and restore settings from the File menu, even if you've restarted
QuoteTracker.
We'll keep looking for ways to improve your QuoteTracker experience. Look for messages from me to tell you about future enhancements coming soon!

Sincerely,

Jerry Medved
QuoteTracker Product Manager
T2 API Technologies, LLC

أعلى