• sc.JPG
    sc.JPG
    الحجم: 55 KB   المشاهدات: 455

best

عضو نشط
التسجيل
13 نوفمبر 2006
المشاركات
نعم قاعد يزحف كالحلزون لكنه شرس أي يقفز كالأرنب!!!!

Bokandar79

عضو نشط
التسجيل
19 مايو 2007
المشاركات
الإقامة
Q8
اليوم 75%

ياهرقل...

مبروك.....شكلك تبي 0.080 لا تطمع....

Bokandar79

عضو نشط
التسجيل
19 مايو 2007
المشاركات
الإقامة
Q8
اخذنا معك ياهرقل الله يوفقنا يارب العالمين

حبيبي النسبه... جيك على تاريخ المشاركه... :eek:

انت جم ماخذه..؟؟ّ!! دزلي عالخاص... :confused:

اتمنى انك شاري على تاريخ المشاركه....

brbrmoh

عضو نشط
التسجيل
24 أبريل 2007
المشاركات
اشرايكم فيه الحين يا محللين .. كأنه نازل عن إلي شريتوه

نبي تحليلكم

ويعطيكم العافية

هرقل

عضو نشط
التسجيل
18 مايو 2007
المشاركات
شباب آنا متابع السهم من 3 شهور على أيام ما كان سعره 6 سنت ،،، والشركة تصرح والسهم ينزل ،،، الى أن وصل نقطة مقاومة 3 سنت ،،، وعندها نزلت الموضوع للمتابعة ،،، معتمدا على خبر قوي قد راسلتني الشركة بنفسها بشأنه قبل انزاله بالياهو بأربعة أيام ،،، وعند نزول الخبر ،،، لم يتغير التداول واستمر السهم بالنزول الى ان لامس 0،013 من قبل اسبوع مع أزدياد بالتداول ،،، ومن بعدها تم الصعود الى 5 سنت خلال 5 أيام ،،، لا زلت أقول أن هدف السهم هو 10 سنت والبيع على 9 سنت ،،، ولكن يجب الحذر بالتعامل مع هذه الشركة ذات التصريحات النارية ،،،

النسبة

عضو نشط
التسجيل
15 أبريل 2007
المشاركات
الإقامة
السعوديه
شباب آنا متابع السهم من 3 شهور على أيام ما كان سعره 6 سنت ،،، والشركة تصرح والسهم ينزل ،،، الى أن وصل نقطة مقاومة 3 سنت ،،، وعندها نزلت الموضوع للمتابعة ،،، معتمدا على خبر قوي قد راسلتني الشركة بنفسها بشأنه قبل انزاله بالياهو بأربعة أيام ،،، وعند نزول الخبر ،،، لم يتغير التداول واستمر السهم بالنزول الى ان لامس 0،013 من قبل اسبوع مع أزدياد بالتداول ،،، ومن بعدها تم الصعود الى 5 سنت خلال 5 أيام ،،، لا زلت أقول أن هدف السهم هو 10 سنت والبيع على 9 سنت ،،، ولكن يجب الحذر بالتعامل مع هذه الشركة ذات التصريحات النارية ،،،

طيب كم المدة المتوقعة له الوصول الى 10 سنت

هرقل

عضو نشط
التسجيل
18 مايو 2007
المشاركات
طيب كم المدة المتوقعة له الوصول الى 10 سنت

توقيت الدخول للسهم أخوي النسبة كان خاطيء ،،، السهم كان في وضع كسر مقاومة ال 5 سنت ،،، يجب الانتظار حتى يتم اختراق ال5 سنت للدخول ،،، ما حصل أنه تم تصريف أسهم مما أدى الى نزول السهم الى 3 سنت ،،، أرجو من جميع الاخوان قبل دخول أي سهم تحديد الهدف ،،، بالنسبة للمدة لوصول السهم الى ال 10 سنت كانت آخر الاسبوع لو لم يتم تصريف الاسهم ،،، لنأمل أن لا ينزل السهم تحت ال3 سنت حيث أن له دعم بسيط على ال3 سنت ،،، وان شاء الله يحقق الهدف ،،، واسمحلي أخوي النسبة ان كنت قسيت عليك ولكن هذا لمصلحتك ،،، وبالتوفيق ،،،

هرقل

عضو نشط
التسجيل
18 مايو 2007
المشاركات
الله يستر يااخ هرقل نزل اليوم عن 3 سنت الى2
وش رايك

قو قلبك ،،، اشرب ماونتن ديو ،،، السعر اللي انت شاري في ملايين الاسهم انباعت على نفس السعر من قبل 3 شهور ،،، يمكن يبيله شويت صبر بس ان شاء الله رايح للهدف ،،،

هرقل

عضو نشط
التسجيل
18 مايو 2007
المشاركات
July 24th
Announced the engagement of Audiostocks.com, an internet-based publishing platform designed to create, catalogue, distribute and make functional, fact-based corporate business news and financial content. ABV Gold, Inc.'s Audiostocks.com corporate webpage is located at http://www.audiostocks.com.
They will surprise our investors with the level of service they provide.
They have devised for us specific strategies designed to help the investment community procure verifiable information about our company's activities, assist in the creation of our new and updated website and help us address significant questions our shareholders have. In short, AudioStocks will help solve old problems we have had with our communications efforts."
There should soon be a wealth of information available about the company via the AudioStocks web site.
I am not quite sure I am suprised by Audiostocks. Somehow I feel like with or without them we would still be where we are today. But the move is okay, i guess. I have no complaints.
Oh boy, here we go again with the darn website. Audiostocks has actually not helped solve any old communication efforts and they have certainly not kept the darn website updated. This is a prime example of what drives me crazy. This announcement was made on July 24th, and we are in the end of August, and the website has not been updated since June 21st! And someone wants to tell me this company and Dan do not deserve any criticism? these are the simplest things to get done in a companys work day, and they cannot even accomplish this. This really bothers me, concerns me, and does make me be hesitant to believe what they say or promise. I know it´s just a website, but again, the importance of a webiste is by far greater than one can imagine, and it is a promise which one must say they certainly have 100% control over, yet they fail to do this, yet still promise when they are not doing what they promise. Boy this annoys me.
I am not a member there, so I am unable to see the wealth of information this company has on ABV Gold. If it is as good as they have done in updating the webiste, I suppose I won´t be impressed.

August 9th
Since taking over the helm as CEO, I have moved aggressively to restructure the company. It has been a drawn out process.
All the power to him for saying it has not been easy, and I commend him for saying he is working hard. I believe though this was the time he went on vacation. I don´t know about Dan, but I don´t work very hard when I´m on a 10 day vacation. Okay, this is sarcasm from me, but nonetheless to say you have been working hard and it has been a drawn out process when you are just about to go on vacation or just got back from a vacation after only working a few months is kind of funny in a non-humorous way. I do understand to restructure the company is difficult and takes a lot of time. The only thing I would really think is possible is even though he is busy restructuring the company, I would like to think he would meniton a few things we never heard about yet. For example, any news on that Parin Property from January yet? What aboput those aggressive geologist? Are they still on vacation?

August 10th
Announce a stock buyback of 132 million shares. The decision to buyback stock is based on our belief that our current portfolio of properties is worth in excess of 10 cents per share.
I think everyone was suprised when the buyback was announced as complete in 4 days. That alone has to raise at least half of one of your eyebrows. But the truth is this reduced the issued and outstanding stock, they said, and that is great news and makes this great news and allows us to not be suspicious.
I know I am being picky here and playing with words a little bit, but what I would rather talk about is this comment about they believe the shares are worth MORE than 0.10. That was on August 10th. Yet during the CC, they mentioned Kinross and said they believe that will raise the shares to 0,10. So in essence what they are saying is by adding Kinross, if done, will actually make the shares worth less than what they are worth? I really do not buy that. Adding Kinross is a great move in my opinion. If that doesn´t get the shares up to what they are worth, well, what the heck will? I would have preferred to see them say on August 10th the shares should be 0,10, and then after mentioning Kinross saying the shares should be more than 0,10. Doing it the other way around kind of makes it seem that they are just throwing numbers out there. What they are doing is just saying higher predictions during their news than they should be.

fullh
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by fullh
Add fullh to Your Buddy List

Sponsored Links

Today, 06:06 PM #1042
fullh
HSM Regular

Announce that it is in advanced discussions to purchase a 2,000,000 ounce gold deposit in New Mexico.
We would all love this to happen, and I am confident they will do all they can to make it happen as they have been very accurate in getting land they mentioned earlier. Very nice news. I just hope we don´t have to wait till 2009 to hear about it again, and I think I am right to question this because of how long we´ve waited for other things. It does not make me unintelligent or not know about stocks, that is what happens when you´ve had to wait before, it makes you question the things you should not really be concerned with.

August 14th
Our intention is to build a company which we can move to the OTCBB in early October. I expect our team will be successful in delivering value to all our shareholders.
We shall see in both of these things, but I really do expect them to move to OTCBB in October. Only then will this be production. Itßs not production in myeyes because they said they will or would like to. I am curious, was this mentioned in the CC? I certainly hope it was, so if it was can you please tell me what was said about the OTCBB. thanks.

The above don`t get any rating because they are too recent.

I know I may have missed something, do they even still have the Parin properties, for example, or maybe I overloooked something and stated something wrong. Any corrections would be nice because it would make me feel better. I know I am pretty hard above but at the same time it is my money I use to invest and I think I have the right to question the things I listed in red.
Basically, production for me is not buying a land, as explained above, even though I gave that to them in blue. Production for me is seeing results regarding a report on that land. Production for me is not hiring a company to run your website, but production is when that company actually runs the website correctly.
For those who are happy with the production of hiring a company which does not do its work, or buying a land which we´ve waited 9 months to get a report on, you will of course disagree with a lot that I said. For me production is results, not just saying we will hire an aggressive group of geologist and not hear anything again about it for 2+ months.
Hopefully this clarifies the concerns I have. Maybe we will get that parin report and other reports and that geologist team named soon, I would like that, and it would make us all happy. But until they do all or most of those things in red, I will be hesitant to believe everything they say and I will still doubt certain things.
So your comments on the stuff I said above would be appreciated, thanks. It would be great if some of the things I put in red could be showed that maybe

هرقل

عضو نشط
التسجيل
18 مايو 2007
المشاركات
النسبة للمراقبة هذا الاسبوع ،،،

هرقل

عضو نشط
التسجيل
18 مايو 2007
المشاركات
اغلاق 0،03 والبقية تأتي ،،،