أهم اكتشاف صادم في تاريخ العالم تم اثباته / باللغة الانجليزية

ناصر250

موقوف
التسجيل
30 يونيو 2007
المشاركات

The Most Shocking Discovery of World History Ever Proved

Author: Eric James Rainbolt, notchickenlittle@gmail.com
Keywords: fascism; new world order; criminal; government; megalomania; tyranny; deception; cryptocracy; psychopathy; psychopathic; terrorism; h1n1; influenza; morgellons; anthrax; plague; numerics; masonry; freemasonry; numerology; serial; killers; lucifer; psycho; illuminati; nutjobs; madmen

Thankfully forwarded asap by your friend to you through email attachment & presented here highlights unmistakable PROOF that a horrible deception, rather than a democracy, has long governed America. * This report solves all the major crimes of history in one simple analysis. * This is stated without exaggeration. The proof is outlined, please check it out now. A hidden form of government termed a "Cryptocracy" has taken over America, which is explained more in this document. The American people should now unite for JUSTICE - together with the rest of the people of the world. There is a hidden language abound in the mainstream press and our history books. This language is a coded language of world government numerics (originally derived from ancient mystery religions). This is highlighted in this analysis. If you ever have read George Orwell's 1984, you should have no problem understanding the message of this report. Beware, it is much scarier than a Steven King novel and more occultic than Harry Potter. In short, mass serial killers have long been/are running the world. Precise unmistakable proof is highlighted in this review of world history. Please read, verify, and share with your friends. I am just one little guy, and I can't do 1 millionth of the legwork to get this information out by myself. Please help out, as you will actually be safer in the future with everyone soon knowing about this. It is copyright free for rebroadcast. Radio stations should air this information to inform prior to Martial Law. There is an MP3 to download in the FTP directory linked on the leftside of this page. It's pretty darn important, as you will see. A 10 minute video based on this report can be viewed here: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=517_1187116759 (video presentation of ebook) Please forward this link, http://www.linktoit.com to everyone you know and more! You and your friends are definitely much safer with everyone knowing about how we are being deceptively governed today!!!

Write a review Reviews
Downloaded 484 times Average Rating:

Reviewer: EricJamesRainbolt1 - - August 24, 2007
Subject: Note from Eric James Rainbolt - just a concerned individual.

First of all friends and kinfolks, I must make the point that the information presented in this shocking book/ebook is NOT ABOUT ME. I had NOTHING to do with the creation of the events listed in the book, this is just the unique set of patterned facts of world history.

I am an independent historian, and I have discovered a clearly unmistakable language used within history itself. This sounds bizarre of course, but this factual analysis accurately and clearly makes this case. The code language is used in manufacturing world history. This document outlines the patterned evidence proving that world history has been and is still manufactured.

The founding fathers of our country would be very saddened about the modern day use of such techniques by the world government.

I'm just a regular American guy, creative, and sometimes I did some stupid things, and sometime I did some smart things. I am even putting my life on the line or in potential crossfire to let you know something rather important, to benefit your safety /survival of you & your children.

There are some typos I just noticed I should correct here. The activism group is http://www.wearechange.org . infowars.com is a premier news information source, and I left off a 'd' on the word 'timed'. Please contact me at puppylover@gaza.net if you want to chat with me personally.

Columbus was right, the Earth is round, but the world is run pyramidally. The illuminati psychopath elite class exists, and God has given them power to run the planet as of this time (Revelations 17:17) so He, The King of Creation, can remain maximally invisible. However, after recognizing this I was honored by the Father visiting me to discuss all this as I was writing my first book on this topic in 2005.

See: http://www.archive.org/details/TheFreemasonicArchitectureofHistory

or here: http://www.lulu.com/EricRainbolt

I only got to speak with Him for 15 minutes, but He already knew everything about me, so no time was wasted on me. It was incredible. Only a handful believe me about that real true-life experience. I sensed mercy from Him. He 'might' change his mind and deal with the hidden illuminati powermongers sooner than later. He even asked me "And who do you think should be saved?". I remained silent after He asked me that. I was too floored to answer. He said "Adolph Hitler?". I still could not answer as I was maximally dazed. Then He asked me twice: "No, right??" I could only concede with my eyes.

I know He is real, even though I have been paranoid discovering all this since 2005, and I left the country for 2 years to Guatemala, and returned in July 2007. I have now better coped and shedded all my fear of the global New World Order conspiracy. If the madmen network captures or kills me, oh well, at least this truth is out there in alot of hands already, on alot of harddrives and other storage devices so it can be readily uploaded again to Internet 2.0. I also feel I have a good chance at being granted an inheritance of being able to live forever in God's Spirit through a token of God's grace, as I believe so many will - again as I sensed much more Mercy from meeting the Father in person than I did from reading the rather demoniacally toned and horrid book of Revelations. If He allows Justice in THIS world, then he will surely be glorified in the eyes of many more, and Jesus none the less as well. I think He now considers people caring more about sports and goofiness than truth, enabling His currently invisible lack of care. "My people are destroyed by lack of knowledge." - Hosea 4:6. If people turn towards the deep aspects of truth however, they will also soon afterwards discover God the Father is Real, and the more people who love Him, the more loving He will be upon us. (II Chronicles 7:14) And read verse John 3:16 again. It's usually about how much God loves the world. He's the King. The universe is run as a hierarchy too. It's good to be King, like Mel Brooks once said in a movie. That's just the way it is. This is about the simplest expression of all this, and I don't try to evangelize anything else beyond that.

If you like horror movies or Harry Potter mysticism, you should enjoy being presented with the truth of our current REALITY here on Earth. I now just live day to day, hoping to see the world build its sanity in full, and use http://www.blacklightpower.com to solve the greenhouse gas and energy problems... etc...

In short, the question is: Is there any way to save our country from total ignorance and conspiratorial disaster?

All the logical indicators show me is that the American economy is about to go bust, like a balloon under the weight of a falling Republican war elephant, and all planned by those who control us all.

We are now governed by a "cryptocracy", and most people have no clue what a cryptocracy is.

"Crytocracy" is not even in the spell checker on my computer. What it is is a powerful shadow world government power, controlling the credit supply of the entire nation, setting future policy, terrorizing/bombing us/society into submission, getting the world into another world war, planning biological warfare on the populous, and eventually sicking a world government army against constitutionalists or protesters or people who don't wish to be shuttled off into concentration camps like they were in World War II.

This world government conspiracy has been managed by using deception tactics over the last 100 years. People who watch TV generally have no idea how the world has been metathesizing around them. Sounds like science fiction, but it is Orwell's 1984 in a more technocratic sense then even he wrote in his book.

So, I wrote this report clearly and unmistakably explaining this, along with supplying a gallery of artwork in the report to aid in comprehension.

The world is perpetually dominated in a basic 6 step process.

The elite illuminati international banking class:

1) Hire the bombers and intelligence agencies to help out the bombers.
2) Script each new event using the luciferian numerology set of 3, 7, 11, 13, 33, & 39/93.
3) Own and control the major TV, print, & radio media, pimping out the whole global brothel of media whores.
4) Hire or trick the patsy boogymen and employ cover up artists to project false blame some other group or nation. (next to be Iran)
5) Keep everyone always worried and on edge daily about issues of economic instability through the market and the media.
6) Lastly The People are spoon-fed Orwellian fiction through their TV's to get them to relinquish their children to fight and die in all these horrible wars. Secondarily the lies are reinforced ad-infinitum in the newspapers and on the radio, masking atrocity with a veneer of valor; effectively hijacking the psychology and feeling of patriotism itself.

Is this not the basic recipe of their world domination? Is there a critical step missing?

How can we all realistically hope for peace if the world's People dumbly refuse to realize their process?

Most people aren't even aware of step #6. They can't even tell a set of lies from truth, or most simply don't care. They appear not to mind being treated like dumb stupid animals and lied to time and time again. They would rather just endlessly mourn about the endless victims of the phony inside-job war on terror events.

If there is no God of Justice currently tending to the scene, is it not everyone's duty to at least educate ourselves? Please publish this if you wish. I don't mind putting myself in Nazi's crosshairs, because it would be less suffering then witnessing what they are going to do to millions of other men, women, and children (and the family dogs) too, next. I'm willing to give my body like an example, such as what Patrick Henry, a great Patriot of American lore, did.

Eric James Rainbolt, Chicago, Illinois
http://www.linktoit.com (free ebook on the long history of the elite's world deceptions)
http://vyzygoth.com/audio/rainbolt8-6-07.mp3 (Radio interview with Keith about this Cryptocracy - highly accurate. Why can't everyone pass this around and d/l to their MP3 players? Everyone now has one or two! )

p.s. To remind just how screwed the whole continent and whole word to is, check this out... best real new reporting out there.
http://www.outtheretv.com/

If there was any hope for our country before it is completely crushed and militarily overthrown, it would be through a rapid renaissance-like period of awareness and increase in knowledge, closer to the level where I am and some others are at already.

The attached report makes for excellent bathroom reading at the very least. I have gotten this reporting out there, but I am not cut out to be a one man band, and can't afford to be; as that would be a fruitless endeavor anyway.

The problem in a nutshell is that society has no clear idea of how they are governed, thereby diminishing their power extraordinarily.

Most people are resistant to the fact that they have been entirely bamboozled by a class of elites governing the world. They don't think an insane asylum or human zoo can be constructed as large as the world all around them with no doorway leading out. However, the facts always remain. Thank you for educating yourself, as we are all safer with increased knowledge, even though it is so easy to be constantly conned by slick politicians, as we also all already know.

Thanks for your understanding,
Eric James Rainbolt,
Chicago, Illinois
SSN: 342-58-7302
puppylover@gaza.net
http://www.linktoit.com
512.280.5835 (msgbox)

appendum note:

Friends,

If you want to hear something that might leave
you dazed or with tingles all over you:

http://vyzygoth.com/audio/rainbolt8-6-07.mp3

Great for the MP3 player!

The definition of "Cryptocracy" is and how we all are unaware that we are living under one is also fully explained.

Feel free to share/rehost/broadcast. Radio host can pick up the copyright free broadcast and get this critical knowledge out there to the public prior to the corrupt government's institution of martial law. It is free. Freedom should be free!

www.lulu.com/EricRainbolt
http://www.linktoit.com
( MP3 & FREE FASCINATING book here )
not exactly your local news: www.outtheretv.com
pure unrestricted talk radio: www.vyzygoth.com

As this discovery should be of interest to every high school student and above in the world, I sense that the government and those above it will wish to heavily suppress these findings in this very short, and if I may say so myself, quite revealing and interesting, booklet. A visual aid summary of the publication has also been made into a short 10 minute video. However, it is impossible for one man to inform the rest of the world of this. People have to be willing to donate at least a half hour of their time forwarding this information to all their friends, no matter what part of the world they live in.

Selected Metadata
Identifier TheMostShockingDiscoveryOfWorldHistoryEverProved
Title The Most Shocking Discovery of World History Ever Proved
Creator Eric James Rainbolt, notchickenlittle@gmail.com
Media Type texts
Public Date 2007-08-06 02:12:44

http://www.archive.org/details/TheMostShockingDiscoveryOfWorldHistoryEverProved

yoyo1983

عضو نشط
التسجيل
22 أبريل 2007
المشاركات
الإقامة
DaMBy
شكرا

فهمت نصه والباجي ماعرفت شي :)

sa3od29

عضو نشط
التسجيل
6 مايو 2007
المشاركات
الإقامة
عروس الخليج
شكرا

فهمت نصه والباجي ماعرفت شي :)

زييييين فهمتي نصه انا مافهمت ولا شي :)

للاسف ان لغتي الثانيه مو انجليزيه ..........لغتي الثانيه مدقشقريه :)

salem.srsr

عضو نشط
التسجيل
12 يوليو 2006
المشاركات
الإقامة
KUWEIT
ياليت اخوي ناصر تترجمة اذا امكن

ولك مني جزيل الشكر

جني وهقتك....... :)

سهم مرتاح

عضو نشط
التسجيل
3 أبريل 2006
المشاركات
الإقامة
kuwait
ترجمة google
--------------------------------------------------------------------

أفظع اكتشاف العالم على الاطلاق اثبت التاريخ

المؤلف : اريك جيمس راينبولت ، نوتشيكينليتلي@غمايل.كوم
الكلمات الرئيسية : الفاشيه ؛ النظام العالمي الجديد ؛ الجناءيه ؛ الحكومة ؛ جنون العظمة ؛ الاستبداد ؛ الخداع ؛ كريبتوكراكي ؛ المرض العقلي ؛ مضطرب العقل ؛ الارهاب ؛ ه1ن1 ؛ الانفلونزا ؛ مورغيللونس ؛ الجمره الخبيثه ؛ الطاعون ؛ الاعداد ؛ البناء ؛ الماسونيه ؛ الدلالات السحريه ؛ المسلسل ؛ قتله ؛ إبليس ؛ النفسية ؛ يللوميناتي ؛ نوتجوبس ؛ مجانين

شكرا ترسل في اسرع وقت ممكن من صديقك لك من خلال البريد الالكتروني الحجز & المعروضة هنا يبرز دليلا قاطعا على ان فظيع الخداع ، وليس الديموقراطية ، طالما يحكم امريكا. * هذا التقرير يحل جميع الجرائم الكبرى في التاريخ تحليلا بسيطا. * هذا جاء دون مبالغة. والدليل المبين ، الرجاء بها الآن. خفي شكل الحكومة تسميته ب "كريبتوكراكي" تولت الامريكية ، وهى اكبر واوضح في هذه الوثيقة. الشعب الاميركي يجب ان يتحدوا من اجل العدالة مع باقي شعوب العالم. ثمة لغة خفية كثيرة في الصحف الرئيسية وكتب تاريخنا. هذه اللغة هي لغة الحكومة العالمية الاعداد) مستمده اصلا من الغموض الاديان القديمة). ويبرز ذلك في هذا التحليل. اذا كنت دائما اقرأ جورج اورويل عام 1984 ، ينبغي لك ان لا مشكلة في فهم الرسالة من هذا التقرير. حذار ، ومن اشد اخافة كثيرا من أي رواية ستيفن كينغ واكثر من وكولتيك هاري بوتر. وباختصار ، فإن كتلة السفاحين منذ فترة طويلة / يديرون العالم. دقيق واضح ، بدليل الضوء في هذا الاستعراض لتاريخ العالم. الرجاء قراءة ، والتحقق ، وتقاسم مع اصدقائك. انا احد فقط القليل غي ، وانا لا استطيع ان افعل 1 ليغوورك المليون للحصول على هذه المعلومات بها نفسي. من فضلكم ساعدونا بها ، كما انكم بالفعل اكثر أمنا في المستقبل مع معرفة الجميع قريبا حول هذا الامر. ومن حقوق الطبع مجانيه لاعادة بثه. الاذاعات الجوية ان هذه المعلومات قبل الحكم العرفي. ثمة mp3 لتنزيل في بروتوكول نقل الملفات المرتبطه دليل على ليفتسيدي هذه الصفحه. انها جميلة ياللعنه الهامة ، كما سترى. 10 دقيقة فيديو واستنادا الى هذا التقرير يمكن الاطلاع هنا : هتب://ووو.ليفيلياك.كوم/فييو؟ي=517_1187116759 (عرض فيديو يبووك) يرجى ارسال هذه الوصله ، هتب://ووو.لينكتويت.كوم الجميع تعلمون وأكثر! أنت ورفاقك هي بالتأكيد أكثر أمنا مع الجميع معرفة كيف نواجه مضلل يحكم اليوم! ! !

أكتب مراجعة الاستعراضات
مرات التحميل 484 معدلة :

مراجع : يريكجاميسراينبولت1 - - 24 أغسطس 2007
الموضوع : مذكرة من اريك جيمس راينبولت - مجرد قلق الفرد.

اولا وقبل كل شيء كينفولكس والاصدقاء ، لا بد لي أن أوضح أن المعلومات المقدمة في هذا الكتاب صدمة / يبووك ليس عني. انا لا علاقة لها خلق الاحداث الواردة في الكتاب ، ان هذه هى مجرد مجموعة فريدة من نمط حقائق التاريخ العالمي.

انا مؤرخ مستقل ، وبانني اكتشفت بوضوح لا لبس اللغة المستخدمة داخل التاريخ نفسه. وهذا يبدو غريبا بالطبع ، ولكن تحليل هذه الوقائع بدقة ووضوح ، تجعل من هذه القضية. قانون اللغة المستخدمة في صناعة تاريخ العالم. تلخص هذه الوثيقة على نمط وجود ادلة تثبت ان تاريخ العالم كان وما زال المصنعه.

الآباء المؤسسون بلدنا سيكون بالغ الحزن الحديث اليوم عن استخدام هذه الاساليب من قبل حكومة العالم.

انا فقط دوري الاميركي غي المبدعه ، واحيانا فعلت بعض الاشياء غبيه ، واحيانا فعلت بعض الاشياء الذكيه. انا حياتي حتى وضع على المحك او المحتملة المتقاطعه نخبرك شيئا بل المهم الاستفادة السلامة الخاصة بك / لك بقاء & اولادك.

هناك بعض الاخطاء المطبعيه فقط لاحظت انني اود تصحيح هنا. نشاط المجموعة شتب://ووو.وياريشانغي.ورغ. ينفووارس.كوم رئيس الوزراء هو مصدر المعلومات الاخباريه ، وانتهيت 'د' كلمة 'جدول زمني'. الرجاء الاتصال بي في بوببيلوفير@غازا.نيت اذا كنت تريد الدردشه معي شخصيا.

كولومبوس هو حق الارض مستديره ، ولكن العالم يدار بشكل هرمي. لدى يللوميناتي مختل عقليا وجود طبقة النخبه ، وحباه الله بها السلطة لادارة كوكبنا هذا الزمن (كشف 17:17) ، حتى انه ، ملك الابداع ، ويمكن ان تبقى غير مرئية اقصى. ولكن بعد هذا الاعتراف وقد شرفت بها الاب زيارة لي لمناقشة كل هذا كنت كتابه أول كتاب عن هذا الموضوع في عام 2005.

انظر : شتب://ووو.ارشيفي.ورغ/ديتايلس/ثيفر...كتوريوفيستوري

او هنا : هتب://ووو.لولو.كوم/يريكراينبولت

انا فقط حصلت على الكلام معه لمدة 15 دقيقة ، لكنه يعرف كل شيء عن سبق لي ، حتى لا يضيع الوقت على لي. ومن لا يصدق. الا حفنة صدقوني حقيقية نحو صحيح ان تجربة الحياة. لمست برحمه منه. وقال 'قد' تغيير رأيه والتعاطي مع الخفي يللوميناتي بوويرمونغيرس عاجلا وليس آجلا. حتى انه طلب مني "والذي تعتقدون ينبغي انقاذه؟" . انا التزم الصمت بعد ان طلب مني ذلك. كنت ايضا بلط الاجابه. وقال "ادولف هتلر"؟ . وما زلت لا يستطيع الاجابه كنت اقصى الغيبوبه. ثم سأل لي مرتين : "لا ، الحق؟ ؟ " ولم استطع مع تنازل عيناي.

اعرف انه حقيقي ، رغم انني قد المذعور اكتشاف كل ذلك منذ عام 2005 ، وانا تركت البلد ل2 سنوات الى غواتيمالا ، وعاد في تموز 2007. انني افضل ان يسمحا له تاثير المسكرات او المخدرات وجميع خوفي النظام العالمي النظام العالمي الجديد مءامره. اذا مجانين شبكة اصطياد او قتل لي يا حسنا ، على الاقل هذا هو أصل الحقيقة هناك الكثير من الايدي بالفعل على الكثير من هارددريفيس وغيرها من أجهزة التخزين بحيث يمكن تحميلها بسهولة على الانترنت 2.0 ثانية. كما أنني أشعر أنني لديها فرصة كبيرة في منح الميراث يكونوا قادرين على العيش الى الأبد في طريق الله روح عربون ببركه الله ، كما اعتقد الكثيرون ذلك - مرة أخرى كما لمست اكثر رحمة من الجلسة الاب شخصيا مما فهمتها من القراءة نوعا ديمونياكالي منغم والبشعين كتاب الكشف. اذا كان يسمح للعداله في هذا العالم ، فإنه سيكون بالتأكيد ممجد في عيون الكثيرين ، ورغم ذلك يسوع ايضا. اعتقد انه يعتبر ان الاشخاص الذين يقومون برعايه المزيد عن الرياضة والحماقه من الحقيقة ، مما مكن له حاليا غير مرئية نقص الرعايه. "شعبي دمرها نقص المعرفه". - Hosea 4:6. اذا كان الناس تتجه نحو أعماق جوانب الحقيقة إلا أنهم سرعان ما سوف نكتشف الله الاب الحقيقي ، واكثر من حب الناس له ، واكثر محبة وسيكون على عاتقنا. (الثاني سجلات 7:14) ، وفاز جون قراءة الآية مرة اخرى. وهو عادة حوالى وكم الله يحب العالم. و هو الملك. الكون البعيد كما هو تسلسل هرمي ايضا. ومن حسن الى الملك ، مثل ميل بروكس قال مرة في السينما. وهذا فقط على النحو الذي هي عليه. هذا هو ابسط تعبير عن هذا كله ، وأنا لا يحاول نصر أي شيء أخر أبعد من ذلك.

اذا اردت الرعب او افلام هاري بوتر التصوف ، عليك ان تتمتع عرضها مع حقيقة واقعنا الحالي هنا على الارض. اود فقط ان نعيش يوما بيوم ، على أمل ان يرى العالم ان تبني العقل بالكامل ، واستخدام هتب://ووو.بلاكليغتبووير.كوم لحل غازات الدفيءه ومشاكل الطاقة... الخ...

وباختصار ، فإن السؤال المطروح هو : هل هناك اي طريقة لانقاذ بلدنا من الجهل والتامريه الكوارث؟

كل المؤشرات تشير لي منطقيا هو ان الاقتصاد الاميركي عن الذهاب التمثال ، مثل بالون تحت وطأة هبوط الجمهوري الحرب الفيل ، وتخطط كل اولئك الذين يسيطرون جميعا.

نحن الآن محكومه "كريبتوكراكي" ، ومعظم الناس لا يملكون اي فكرة ما هو كريبتوكراكي.

"كريتوكراكي" ليس حتى في المدقق الاملائي على جهاز الكمبيوتر الخاص بي. ما هي علاقة قوية وسلطة حكومة الظل العالمية ، والسيطرة على الائتمان العرض للامة بأسرها ، ووضع سياسة مستقبلية ، ارهاب / قصف الولايات المتحدة / مجتمع فى تقديم وايصال العالم الى حرب عالمية أخرى ، والتخطيط للحرب البيولوجية على سكانا ، والنهاية الهجوم حكومة عالمية أو constitutionalists الجيش ضد المتظاهرين او الذين لا يرغبون في أن يكونوا من رحلات مكوكيه الى معسكرات الاعتقال وكأنهم في الحرب العالمية الثانية.

هذا العالم مءامره الحكومة قد تمكنت باستخدام اساليب الخداع عبر السنوات ال 100 الماضية. الناس من مشاهدة التلفزيون عموما لا تعرف كيف أصبح العالم ميتاثيسيزينغ حولهم. كأنه خيال علمي ، وانما هو اورويل عام 1984 في اكثر تكنوقراطيه الاحساس ثم حتى انه كتب في كتابه.

حتى انني كتبت هذا التقرير بوضوح ويوضح ذلك بجلاء ، مع امداد معرض صور في تقرير للمساعدة في الفهم.

العالم تهيمن على الدوام في 6 الخطوة العملية الأساسية.

النخبه يللوميناتي المصرفية الدولية الصنف :

1) أن توظف القاذفات ووكالات الاستخبارات الى مساعدة القاذفات.
2) الكتابة كل حدث جديد باستخدام مجموعة من الدلالات السحريه لوكيفيريان 3 ، 7 ، 11 ، 13 ، 33 ، و 39/93.
3) ونتحكم الرئيسية التلفزيون والمطبوعات ، والاذاعة ووسائط الاعلام ، القواده بها الجامعة من وسائل الاعلام العالمية ماخور عاهرات.
(4) استئجار او حيلة لدي بتسي بووغيمين وتوظيف تستر الفنانين اللوم الى بعض المشاريع الاخرى كاذبة او جماعة او أمة. (القادم الى ايران)
5) ابقاء الجميع دائما على حافة القلق والقضايا اليوميه عن الاستقرار الاقتصادي من خلال السوق ووسائل الاعلام.
6) واخيرا الشعب ملعقه تغذيها اورويلي الخيال من خلال التلفزيون لحملهم على التخلي عن اطفالهن للقتال والموت في كل هذه الحروب المروعه. ثانويه الاكاذيب تتعزز اعلانيه - حصرها في الصحف والاذاعة واخفاء بشاعه مع هالة شجاعة ؛ فعال اختطاف نفسية وشعور الوطنية نفسها.

أليس هذا هو وصفة أساسية للهيمنه على العالم؟ هل هناك خطوة حاسمة المفقودين؟

كيف يمكننا جميعا الامل في السلام واقعيا اذا شعوب العالم ترفض أخرس لتحقيق هذه العملية؟

معظم الناس لا يدركون حتى الخطوة رقم 6. انهم لا يستطيعون حتى نقول مجموعة من الاكاذيب الحقيقة او ببساطة شديدة لا نبالي. ويبدو انها ليست على البال وهم يعاملون الحيوانات والبكم الغباء كذب على مرارا وتكرارا. انهم يفضلون فقط لانهائي بالحزن ازاء اللانهاءيه ضحايا المزيف داخل مكان العمل احداث الحرب على الارهاب.

اذا لم يكن هناك إله العدل تميل حاليا الى مكان الحادث ، أليس واجب الجميع الى تثقيف انفسنا على الاقل؟ نرجو نشر هذا اذا اردت. ولا مانع من وضع نفسي في الانتقام للنازيه ، لانها ستكون اقل معاناة ثم نشاهد ما سيفعلون لملايين اخرى من الرجال والنساء والأطفال والأسرة كلاب) ايضا ، القادم. انا مستعدة لاعطاء جسدي مثل مثالا ، مثل ما باتريك هنري ، عظيم باتريوت الامريكية الأدبي ، فهل.

اريك جيمس راينبولت ، شيكاغو
هتب://ووو.لينكتويت.كوم (مجانيه يبووك على تاريخ طويل من النخبه العالمية المكر)
شتب://فيزيغوث.كوم/اوديو/راينبولت8-6-07.مب3 (مقابلة اذاعيه مع كيث عن هذا كريبتوكراكي - عاليه الدقه. لماذا لا يمكن تمرير هذا حولها الجميع ود / لتر لمشغلات mp3؟ الجميع الآن واحدة او اثنين!)

ب.س. اذكر فقط كيفية شد القارة باسرها وعلى كل كلمة ، وهذا الفحص... افضل الحقيقي الابلاغ الجديدة هناك.
هتب://ووو.ووتثيريتف.كوم/

اذا كان هناك اي أمل في بلدنا قبل ان سحقت تماما وعسكريا اطاح ، فسيكون من خلال النهضه السريعه مثل فترة الوعي وزيادة المعرفه ، اقرب الى المستوى حيث انني والبعض الآخر في بالفعل.

التقرير المرفق الذي يجعل الحمام الممتاز لقرائه على اقل تقدير. لقد تدقق هذه التقارير الى هناك ، ولكني لست قطع يكون رجل العصابه ، لا يمكننا أن نكون ؛ لان ذلك سيكون غير مجديه اجتهاد على أي حال.

المشكلة تتلخص في ان المجتمع ليس له فكرة واضحة عن الكيفيه التي يحكمون بها ، مما يضعف قوتها بشكل غير عادي.

معظم الناس تقاوم حقيقة انها قد خدع كليا من جانب فئة من النخب التي تحكم العالم. لا اعتقد المجنون اللجوء الانسان او حديقة حيوان يمكن بناء كبير مثل جميع انحاء العالم لهم لا يؤدي الى المدخل. ولكن الحقائق تبقى دائما. شكرا لتثقيف نفسك ، كما اننا جميعا اكثر امانا مع زيادة المعرفه ، رغم انه من السهل جدا ان تكون باستمرار مخدوع بها بقعة السياسيين ، وكنا جميعا نعلم بالفعل.

شكرا لتفهمكم
اريك جيمس راينبولت ،
شيكاغو
شبكات الامان الاجتماعي : 342-58-7302
بوببيلوفير@غازا.نيت
هتب://ووو.لينكتويت.كوم
512.280.5835 (مسغبوك)

اببيندوم ملاحظه :

الاصدقاء

اذا أردت ان اسمع شيئا قد ترك
انت مع أو الغيبوبه يتوخز جميع انحاء لك :

شتب://فيزيغوث.كوم/اوديو/راينبولت8-6-07.مب3

Mp3 كبيرة للاعب!

تعريف "كريبتوكراكي" ، وكيف ونحن جميعا على علم بأننا نعيش تحت واحدة ايضا تفسيرا كاملا.

لا تتردد في حصة / رهوست / الاذاعيه. الاذاعة المضيفه يمكن التقاط بثها حقوق التأليف الحر والحصول على هذه المعرفه الضروريه الى هناك الى الجمهور قبل الحكومة الفاسده مؤسسة الحكم العرفي. فهو حر. الحرية يجب ان تكون خالية!

ووو.لولو.كوم / يريكراينبولت
هتب://ووو.لينكتويت.كوم
(Mp3 & حرة راءعه الكتاب هنا)
ليس بالضبط حسابك الاخبار المحلية : ووو.ووتثيريتف.كوم
نقيه غير مقيد الحديث الاذاعي : ووو.فيزيغوث.كوم

ما هذا الاكتشاف يجب ان تكون موضع اهتمام كل طالب بالمرحله الثانويه وما فوق في العالم ، وانا اشعر ان هذه الحكومة وفوقه يرغب بشدة قمع هذه النتائج في هذا قصيرة جدا ، واذا جاز لي القول ، ويكشف تماما اهتمام ، كتيب. بصرى المعونة موجز نشر احرز ايضا الى قصير 10 دقيقة فيديو. ومع ذلك ، فمن المستحيل على رجل واحد اطلاع بقية العالم على ذلك. الناس ان يكونوا على استعداد للتبرع الاقل نصف ساعة من وقتهم ارسال هذه المعلومات الى جميع اصدقائهم ، مهما جزء من العالم الذي يعيشون فيه.

اختيار الفوقيه
معرف ثيموستشوكينغديسكوفيريوفوورلدهيستورييفيربروفيد
عنوان افظع اكتشاف العالم على الاطلاق اثبت التاريخ
الخالق اريك جيمس راينبولت ، نوتشيكينليتلي@غمايل.كوم
نوع الوسائط النصوص
الجمهور تاريخ 2007-08-06 02:12:44

yoyo1983

عضو نشط
التسجيل
22 أبريل 2007
المشاركات
الإقامة