التسجيل
4 يوليو 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
SAUDI ARABIA
take care , they are sending e-mails to all

Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 10:41:55 -0500
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
From: "Small Cap Stock Analyst" <smallcapstockanalyst@xmr3.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: GEMINI EXPLORATIONS INC PROVIDES SECOND PAYMENT TO ACQUIRE THE LOS CHORROS GOLD MINE

GEMINI EXPLORATIONS INC PROVIDES SECOND PAYMENT TO ACQUIRE THE LOS CHORROS GOLD MINE
~Los Chorros Gold Mine: a producing gold project in Antioquia, Colombia~

Calgary - Gemini Explorations Inc, (“Gemini”) OTCBB: GXPI, is pleased to announce that it has executed the second payment of US$40,000 as outlined in the definitive agreement to acquire the Los Chorros Gold Mine, a producing gold property in the El Bagre-Zargoza mining district, department of Antioquia, Colombia. Gemini has acquired an 80 percent majority controlling interest in the property for the sum of U$100,000 and the issuance of 2,500,000 restricted shares of GXPI. The company has paid US$50,000 to date in two separate payments leaving US$50,000 to complete the acquisition. Gemini has first right of refusal to acquire the remaining 20 % interest in the mine within 18 months of the Effective Date.

The Los Chorros Mine is currently being mined with extremely antiquated equipment and Gemini believes that the project could be turned into a highly efficient producing gold project with low capital costs. Current mining operations at Los Chorros recover a low percentage of the available gold and precious metals present on the property. The plant would initially run at 30 to 50 tonnes/day with a targeted production rate of 100 tonnes per day during the first year. Gemini reported on November 5, 2007 that a 100 tonne per day production rate would produce US$1,080,280 monthly and over US$12,900,000 annually. These estimates are based on US$730 per ounce gold with US$200 per ounce operating and production costs netting US$530 per ounce.

The total cost of the project is estimated to be US$595,900, adding a contingency factor of 30% would bring the maximum projected total to US$774,700.The reports were prepared by general manager Juan Fernando Restrepo and chief geologist Carlos Alberto Vera of Minera Primecap Geological Services (MPGS) of Medellin, Colombia.

Historically one of the largest gold producing countries in the world, Colombia’s vast mineral potential has remained virtually unexplored using modern exploration and mining techniques. The Department (Province/State) of Antioquia alone produces over 1,000,000 ounces of gold per year currently, and most of it is produced from antiquated production equipment and facilities. Driven by a new era of political and economic stability and an investment-friendly mining code, Colombia has emerged as one of the resource sector’s most attractive new mining frontiers.

(с) 2006 SmallCapStockAnalyst.com All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.
E-mail: info@smallcapstockanalyst.com

LesSMore

عضو نشط
التسجيل
23 أكتوبر 2007
المشاركات
شريتة امس ب 0.14 وبعتة اليوم ب 0.20 مع ان الهدف الموجود عندي على 1.23 على العموم هو تحت المجهر.ف اي نزول علية فهو للشراء

شكرا

ابو رغوده

عضو نشط
التسجيل
13 يونيو 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
شريتة امس ب 0.14 وبعتة اليوم ب 0.20 مع ان الهدف الموجود عندي على 1.23 على العموم هو تحت المجهر.ف اي نزول علية فهو للشراء

شكرا

مشكور عالمرور وانا بعد بعت امس نهايه السوق وناطر اشاره دخول اخرى

أعلى