الداو يقترب من 10000 نقطة

الاســــتا ذ

عضو محترف
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الإقامة
السعودية
مؤشر الداو جونز يقترب من 10000 نقطة هل بامكاننا ان نقول ان الانتعاش قادم ام انه فخ الدب

والا انه عصر......

الملفات المرفقه:

• bullseye_target_blink_lg_blk.gif
    bullseye_target_blink_lg_blk.gif
    الحجم: 6.3 KB   المشاهدات: 190

nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الاســــتا ذ

you need stronger bull than this one to stay in the face of IBM accounting concerns

both IBM and Michig. sentiment have injured your bull...take your bull to the sideline for sometime

don't worry I have another bull and I am going to push it into the market to help your bull, but just below 1750 soon
:)

الاســــتا ذ

عضو محترف
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الإقامة
السعودية
اخي الكريم nazbull2002

انا معاك ن على الثيران ان تبتعد عن الطريق في الوقت الحالي بسبب الارقام الاقتصادية التي نشرت هذا الاسبوع وتشير ان الانتعاش بحاجة الى مزيدا من الوقت .

وبنفس الوقت زاد الطين بله الاخبار عن IBM وكذلك انتل والبقية في الطريق واعتقد اذا استمرت هذه الاخبار السيئة سنرى مستويات دنيا ولكني لازلت ارى ان الشراء بالنسبة للمستثمر فرصة لاتتكرر في بعض الشركات المنتقاة.

لك شكري على تعليقك

nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
where are the bulls...where are the bargain hunters

I think the market is due for a little technical rebound ,the market is almost at the 50% retracement of Sep rally

squeeze the short sellers

I bought BRCM and I think this stock is oversold and due for a little rebound...today, UBS Warburg upgrade it to buy and raised its target and 2002-2003 estimate

I will set a very tight stop loss and I will also sell it if nasdaq breaks 1740

I will hold this stock for only 4 - 6% gain

this stock is extremely bearish but I think it is due for a little rebound

كل فطير و طير

the market in general is bearish but don't expect the market to continue falling without little rebounds from time to time

أعلى